What is your greatest accomplishment in life?

I always wanted to become a pilot and fly planes, I got 250 hours of flying, sadly its hard to get a job as a commerical pilot and it costs a lot to get more hours.

My dream to become a commercial pilot did not become true, but flying a plane was a very big accomplishment in my life for me.

I love to travel and have travelled to many countries, I always look forward to making trips, for some people buying luxury items is some kind of accomplishment or something to show off, for me going to new cities is a big accomplishment. 

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

I always wanted to become a pilot and fly planes, I got 250 hours of flying, sadly its hard to get a job as a commerical pilot and it costs a lot to get more hours.

My dream to become a commercial pilot did not become true, but flying a plane was a very big accomplishment in my life for me.

I love to travel and have travelled to many countries, I always look forward to making trips, for some people buying luxury items is some kind of accomplishment or something to show off, for me going to new cities is a big accomplishment. 

Lenny and Amir both have dreams of flying a plane...!

1 hour ago, PappyTron said:

There is only one King Monkey:

599565-monkey.jpg

He wouldn't LAST a fookin' second :lol:  AHHRIGHT ARR KID, EH OOP, JUS POPPIN' DOWN T'BOOTMENDERS WITH OUR GAIL, SHES A CANNY LASS, LOVES A SCALLOP BUTTY DOES OUR GAIL, I SAY SHE DO LOVE A SCALLOP BUTY OUR GAIL (what the fuck am i talkin' about? :lol: )

27 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

He wouldn't LAST a fookin' second :lol:  AHHRIGHT ARR KID, EH OOP, JUS POPPIN' DOWN T'BOOTMENDERS WITH OUR GAIL, SHES A CANNY LASS, LOVES A SCALLOP BUTTY DOES OUR GAIL, I SAY SHE DO LOVE A SCALLOP BUTY OUR GAIL (what the fuck am i talkin' about? :lol: )

That's how I picture Gracii, Dazey and Daisy to talk, give or take.

12 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

does getting up in the morning count as a great accomplishment? cos sometimes it takes a lot of willpower for me :P

I physically get up at 7am every morning...i don't mentally arrive until after 1pm, ask me the wrong question between those hours and you are gettin' it :lol:  Wrong questions like, y'know, whats my name or something :lol:

• Like 1

On August 16, 2016 at 7:54 AM, Len B'stard said:

Cool, what kinda music is it, whats it called?

Songwriting wise it's similar to Nirvana and other 90s alternative, but production wise it's more along the lines of 80s new wave. I kinda envisioned it as a hybrid between the two eras. There's also a very Slash-inspired instrumental right in the middle of the record.

the album is called Speak Like Us, and the artist name is Silvillo. I'm hoping to have it up on Apple Music, Spotify, Youtube, etc by the end of the year.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Songwriting wise it's similar to Nirvana and other 90s alternative, but production wise it's more along the lines of 80s new wave. I kinda envisioned it as a hybrid between the two eras. There's also a very Slash-inspired instrumental right in the middle of the record.

the album is called Speak Like Us, and the artist name is Silvillo. I'm hoping to have it up on Apple Music, Spotify, Youtube, etc by the end of the year.

Nice one, lets us know when its out and I'll give it a listen.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

Aside from being a moderator, I'd say my main achievement is my relationship. We met quite young, and have been together for 8 years. We're pretty happy and have only come close to splitting up once.

Dont worry, i wont be so sloppy ever again :D