When a guy friend falls in love with you.......

Axl Roses Future Wife

9 minutes ago, triad said:

You didn't destroy this friendship.  He chose to respond to your honest wish to keep him as a dear friend by storming off.  

i bet he'll text her tomorrow telling her hes sorry for how he acted

i don't imagine the friendship will be the same again though

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

not to stand up for the guy but he was probably horribly embarrassed and covered up his hurt by acting like a jerk. this is why most guys who are in the friend zone stay there because the fear of rejection is so great. a lot of women think men don't have feelings like that, but i know most people ( men and women alike ) are terrified of rejection. i know i am!

Oh I don't blame him at all for storming off. I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at myself. ?

1 minute ago, -W.A.R- said:

No I don't see things ever going back to the way they used to be

5 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

unfortunately it probably won't. but given enough time and especially when he finds a girlfriend you will probably go back to being friendly but not best friends. but he pushed the issue and you were brave and did the right thing and didn't string him along :)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

Oh I don't blame him at all for storming off. I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at myself. ?

This is on him. I could write a novel right now with a similar experience, but I wont. I'll give you the short version

I had a "best friend" girl way back in the day. I was fucking crazy about her. Like, jump into a fan crazy or kill Axl on command crazy about her. Anyways, we were just really close friends and I never said anything. Well, the situation was different than yours... she came onto me and was my first kiss. That made me more crazy, but she decided she wasn't digging it and eventually started dating someone else. She was dishonest with me along the way which made things way worse, but point is, our friendship dissolved. Sucked. Well, years later we reconnected and became closer than ever. We've been dating over a year now, actually. I know that isn't what you want in your case, but since I had so much time to move on we were able to reconnect. Or something? 

I don't know, I'm high as fuck nevermind

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

This is on him. I could write a novel right now with a similar experience, but I wont. I'll give you the short version

I had a "best friend" girl way back in the day. I was fucking crazy about her. Like, jump into a fan crazy or kill Axl on command crazy about her. Anyways, we were just really close friends and I never said anything. Well, the situation was different than yours... she came onto me and was my first kiss. That made me more crazy, but she decided she wasn't digging it and eventually started dating someone else. She was dishonest with me along the way which made things way worse, but point is, our friendship dissolved. Sucked. Well, years later we reconnected and became closer than ever. We've been dating over a year now, actually. I know that isn't what you want in your case, but since I had so much time to move on we were able to reconnect. Or something? 

Bahahahaha! Well I'm drunk asf so there you go! And thanks for that post btw. I'm hoping one day we can be friends again but I know it won't be the same

7 hours ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

Well that was the worst experience of my life. Friendship is over.  He stormed out of the restaurant and never wants to see or speak to me again. So yeah, I'm now balling my eyes out and drinking tequila. 

Fuck my life

I destroy everything. I should come with a fucking warning label. 

His loss.

Guess he got butt hurt he couldn't have you.  I guess in that there's a compliment or whatever; but screw that, you're allowed to have your friends too without sleeping with them.

5 hours ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

image.jpeg

That cat is dressed smarter than me... (IDK how I feel about that)...

:lol: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

Well that was the worst experience of my life. Friendship is over.  He stormed out of the restaurant and never wants to see or speak to me again. So yeah, I'm now balling my eyes out and drinking tequila. 

Fuck my life

I destroy everything. I should come with a fucking warning label. 

Well he sounds like an absolute cunt.  For someone crazily madly in love with you he didnt really give much thought to your feelings there, did he?

7 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Well Even I will share an experience or something which I want to vent out. 

I did like a girl in high school, never had the balls to talk to her, but she was so beautiful, Even now I like her, I hope one day I could meet her and maybe take a picture with her or something, even now I don't have the balls to talk to her or tell her that I like her lol. 

I would say she was and still is out of my league, maybe we would have never gotten along, she used to drink, smoke, party all the time and well I am to the total opposite of that. 

But well wherever she is (btw she is in NY right now) I hope she always stays happy.

There are many hot girls out there, but she was something different, there was another type of an attraction I had towards her. 

21 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I can honestly see @Snake-Pit and @Axl Roses Future Wife getting together.

Are you drunk @Slash787? I can't see that! It's like you're seeing things (again), from usernames 'made up in your head' to this. :lol: 

... No offense @Axl Roses Future Wife:) 

Edited by Snake-Pit

1 hour ago, Snake-Pit said:

Are you drunk @Slash787? I can't see that! It's like you're seeing things (again), from usernames 'made up in your head' to this. :lol: 

... No offense @Axl Roses Future Wife:) 

No worries ?

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Well he sounds like an absolute cunt.  For someone crazily madly in love with you he didnt really give much thought to your feelings there, did he?

Yeah none whatsoever 

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

I can honestly see @Snake-Pit and @Axl Roses Future Wife getting together.

You're too funny! ???

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Well Even I will share an experience or something which I want to vent out. 

I did like a girl in high school, never had the balls to talk to her, but she was so beautiful, Even now I like her, I hope one day I could meet her and maybe take a picture with her or something, even now I don't have the balls to talk to her or tell her that I like her lol. 

I would say she was and still is out of my league, maybe we would have never gotten along, she used to drink, smoke, party all the time and well I am to the total opposite of that. 

But well wherever she is (btw she is in NY right now) I hope she always stays happy.

There are many hot girls out there, but she was something different, there was another type of an attraction I had towards her. 

No woman is out of your league. But I do know what you mean. In high school there's these cliques and once you've been classed into one that's what you think you are and what you think you deserve. Maybe Facebook her one day and see if she'd like to meet up for coffee? You never know. Just be yourself. You're a really cool guy and I can see her being attracted to you as well. But what do I know I'm drunk asf so maybe don't take me seriously ?

30 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

No woman is out of your league. But I do know what you mean. In high school there's these cliques and once you've been classed into one that's what you think you are and what you think you deserve. Maybe Facebook her one day and see if she'd like to meet up for coffee? You never know. Just be yourself. You're a really cool guy and I can see her being attracted to you as well. But what do I know I'm drunk asf so maybe don't take me seriously ?

Well I don't think so if she even knows or remembers me. Its been 6 years since Ive been out of high school. She seems to live in NY now and Im no where near her lol. 

Sorry to hear about your friend, he should not have done that, after so many years he should have accepted the reality, well what can I say, sometimes guys can be idiots. 

Just wanted to add my 2 cents to your and Axl thing, not making fun and I'm not mocking you, I did read about your thing in the other thread and for people when you are alone, you can relate to other things, But sometimes obsessing about one thing/person is not good. I love GNR, I love Axl, I love Slash, I love Steven and many other artists, but like there should be a limit, yeah love has no limit, but its not good to be delusional either.

Me and @AxlsFavoriteRose also share things in that Celeb shag thread that how Ashley Greene is my wife and the next day its Kate Beckinsale and how she wants Tom Hardy or Michael Sheen lol, but we just have a nice happy funny talk about it. 

You have a nice cute daughter, you should take care of her cause the world outside is very bad, I hope you find someone good and make a good family, But yeah concentrate on your daughter more cause she needs you, we all love Axl, but well he has his own life? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Well I don't think so if she even knows or remembers me. Its been 6 years since Ive been out of high school. She seems to live in NY now and Im no where near her lol. 

Sorry to hear about your friend, he should not have done that, after so many years he should have accepted the reality, well what can I say, sometimes guys can be idiots. 

Just wanted to add my 2 cents to your and Axl thing, not making fun and I'm not mocking you, I did read about your thing in the other thread and for people when you are alone, you can relate to other things, But sometimes obsessing about one thing/person is not good. I love GNR, I love Axl, I love Slash, I love Steven and many other artists, but like there should be a limit, yeah love has no limit, but its not good to be delusional either.

Me and @AxlsFavoriteRose also share things in that Celeb shag thread that how Ashley Greene is my wife and the next day its Kate Beckinsale and how she wants Tom Hardy or Michael Sheen lol, but we just have a nice happy funny talk about it. 

You have a nice cute daughter, you should take care of her cause the world outside is very bad, I hope you find someone good and make a good family, But yeah concentrate on your daughter more cause she needs you, we all love Axl, but well he has his own life? 

nooooo i don't want Tom Hardy, that was a case of seeing a pic where i didn't know it was him and he was attractive but no! i will never forgive him for The Revent!:rofl-lol:

but Michael Sheen yeah. you can be with Kate and i'll be with Michael and we can have dreadfully awkward dinner parties all together! :lol:

37 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I love many other artists as well not just Axl.  And I'm not delusional I know that Axl will never know I exist and even if he did why the fuck would he pick me to be with?  Hahaha I don't look like any of his model girlfriends and I have a daughter.  What man wants to take that on?  Seriously I so love the guy but I'm not stupid.  I know it's not gonna happen but a girl can dream right?  ONe day I'll fall in love with someone else. And my daughter gets all my concentration.  It's only when I'm not with her that I'm even on the Internet. 

The only real reason I'm still single is that I haven't found one single man who wants to be with me and my daughter.  I've been on dates and they all have one thing in common, the men just wanted to get laid.  Once they all found out I had a kid already none of them wanted a relationship.  I could have really tried with a couple of them I really liked but it just didn't work out.  Guess I'm destined for the single life forever.

12 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

Just got that text dude. : "I'm so sorry for storming out on you like that.  I was just really upset and you didn't give me the answer I was hoping for.  I should not have treated you like that.  I'd rather have you in my life as my friend than not at all.  Do you think we could make it work?" 

Honestly I don't know what to say because I can't look at him the same way or be the same way I was with him all these years knowing that he'll always want more and that he feels for me something way more than I do.  I'm thinking on cutting the cord completely or is that too cruel?

26 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

The only real reason I'm still single is that I haven't found one single man who wants to be with me and my daughter.  I've been on dates and they all have one thing in common, the men just wanted to get laid.  Once they all found out I had a kid already none of them wanted a relationship.  I could have really tried with a couple of them I really liked but it just didn't work out.  Guess I'm destined for the single life forever.

Dont worry, you will find someone good who respects you and your daughter.

What can I say, some men are dogs and only think about Sex, its good you din't give them any importance to them. 

The person who will love you needs to respect you and your daughter first.