When a guy friend falls in love with you.......

Axl Roses Future Wife

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Dont worry, you will find someone good who respects you and your daughter.

What can I say, some men are dogs and only think about Sex, its good you din't give them any importance to them. 

The person who will love you needs to respect you and your daughter first. 

Thank you I so agree. I'm not holding out hope on that one though.  Lol

11 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

Just got that text dude. : "I'm so sorry for storming out on you like that.  I was just really upset and you didn't give me the answer I was hoping for.  I should not have treated you like that.  I'd rather have you in my life as my friend than not at all.  Do you think we could make it work?" 

Honestly I don't know what to say because I can't look at him the same way or be the same way I was with him all these years knowing that he'll always want more and that he feels for me something way more than I do.  I'm thinking on cutting the cord completely or is that too cruel?

Cutting the cord completely will be cruel, he was your friend for so many years, it was wrong of him to expect so much and just storm out like that. 

You can't be forced to love someone, but if he wants to remain friends like before, then even you should just remain friends with him. 

Just now, Slash787 said:

Cutting the cord completely will be cruel, he was your friend for so many years, it was wrong of him to expect so much and just storm out like that. 

You can't be forced to love someone, but if he wants to remain friends like before, then even you should just remain friends with him. 

Ok.  I feel so weird around him now though.  But I'll give it a try and see how it goes.

2 hours ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

Just got that text dude. : "I'm so sorry for storming out on you like that.  I was just really upset and you didn't give me the answer I was hoping for.  I should not have treated you like that.  I'd rather have you in my life as my friend than not at all.  Do you think we could make it work?" 

Honestly I don't know what to say because I can't look at him the same way or be the same way I was with him all these years knowing that he'll always want more and that he feels for me something way more than I do.  I'm thinking on cutting the cord completely or is that too cruel?

Tell him that you both probably need some time apart to deal with what happened; he'll need more than an evening to resolve his feelings/the rejection, and it sounds like you're uncomfortable after his behaviour and seeing how impassioned he was.

It doesn't have to be months etc, but maybe a couple of weeks to just breathe and re-evaluate where you both are.

Just now, toroymoi said:

Tell him that you both probably need some time apart to deal with what happened; he'll need more than an evening to resolve his feelings/the rejection, and it sounds like you're uncomfortable after his behaviour and seeing how impassioned he was.

It doesn't have to be months etc, but maybe a couple of weeks to just breathe and re-evaluate where you both are.

That actually sounds like a really great idea!  Thank you <3

1 minute ago, toroymoi said:

Np! Hope it all works out for the best <3

I've been in this situation a few times before and taking some time to clear your head really helps :) 

You're so sweet! I hope so too.  And sorry that this happened to you a few times.  It's not an easy situation to be in.

ive always been quick on the draw with "shes not interested", maybe too quick...i really dug this chick that i only knew somewhat mutually. when i made a facebook i tried to add her but she never accepted, so i was like oh well and deleted my facebook shortly after because i didn't like it that much.

well i got a update on her awhile ago and shes got pregnant by a guy with bingo wings LMAO

Edited by -W.A.R-

12 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

You're so sweet! I hope so too.  And sorry that this happened to you a few times.  It's not an easy situation to be in.

Aw thanks, you too! and it's really not, but I was able to remain friends with one of the guys so at least something positive came from that.

The others don't bear thinking about lol.

20 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

ive always been quick on the draw with "shes not interested", maybe too quick...i really dug this chick that only knew somewhat mutually. when i made a facebook i tried to add her but she never accepted and was like oh well and deleted my facebook shortly after because i didn't like it that much.

well i got a update on her awhile ago and shes got pregnant by a guy with bingo wings LMAO

Love hurts, love scars, love wounds

24 minutes ago, Graeme said:

I did say you should probably give it some breathing space, because you'll both need time to adjust in different ways.

Yes thanks @Graeme I think that I will because I need to for myself and plus I think it would be good for him too. 

25 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

well Axl wore a kilt for a time so she might like that :)

You're absolutely right. Men in kilts do all kinds of weird things to me ??????. Remember Axl's leather skirt? Omg! I died. 

• Like 1

it is sometimes hard to say that you want a woman. I remember in high school i liked a girl and never tolld her abou my feeling.The rejection would be very bad for me.I was afraid.But maybe that was for good.Everything  happens for a reason.Let some time pass and try again to be only friends.Dont erase him from your life. 

On 9/15/2016 at 10:35 PM, Graeme said:

Would you point me to the peer-reviewed biological evidence for straight men being incapable of platonic friendships with (objectively) attractive women?

In my experience, gender has very little to do with whether or not it's possible to hold down a friendship with someone of the opposite sex, it's much more to do with individual personality traits. I know girls, pretty girls too, who've been 'friendzoned' by straight single guys. This idea that all men seek to mindlessly fuck everything that moves, whereas women are passive entities who almost need to be tricked into any form of sexual activity seems to me to be based on a cultural generalisation that doesn't withstand much scrutiny when you start to talk to real people.

So what's your friend zone girls name? ;)