Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Bad! My little girl loved the light show before them, though.

I don't know what 4th July is? Something important? 

Independence day in the US. :P

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Never heard of it :ph34r:

:lol:

It's basically us celebrating Brexit the 1776 version. ;) AKA an excuse for us to take a day off work, BBQ, get drunk and light fireworks off all day long.

giphy.gif

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Because I'm bored at work... 

Perfection!

tumblr_oskxk4VTkH1wsljrxo1_540.jpg

The most perfect nose/mouth/chin I've ever seen :wub:

That is very pretty pic of Jeff Isabelle :lol: (Should we call Izzy Isabelle from now on?)

14 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Did you guys see Perla's garage sale? That girl is nuts to post her home address on instagram like that. :blink:

Sounds pretty nuts to me. Maybe you could buy some crap from her and sell it on Ebay at higher price?;)

46 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'll probably just watch them from my house. I'm not sure why (maybe because the 4th fell on a Tuesday this year?) but the fireworks have been non stop since the 1st. :lol: I think I'm all firework'd out at this point. :P

I haven't slept in 5 nights because of all the damn firecrackers.  Damn, America your birthday party is so loud.  

19 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Did you guys see Perla's garage sale? That girl is nuts to post her home address on instagram like that. :blink:

I almost posted that on the WT. What was she thinking? Her kids live there! Perla being Perla.

I have noticed she has toned down her fashion game since the separation with Slash and really slimmed down, too. She looks better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Nothing we didn't know already. :lol:

Happy 4th of July, guys! 

ABout the lights, I'm way behind but not annoying lights in Madrid either. I have very sensitive eyes due to a recent laser surgery and they didn't bother me in the slightest.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I have a weird question for those of you that have been to the show... Is there a lot of flashing lights? Like strobe lights? Or are they just moving around?

No strobes nowadays there was in the 90s but they don't show up on videos. 

@Kris_1989 It's been a year, but I don't think I remember any *massive* strobes or anything like that? And I am very proud to say that I did NOT fall victim to Axl's "charms" during the concert and I know you won't either.  Stay strong.  I have faith in you. 

PS - I did have a moment of weakness when he was super nice to my Twitter pal Mara in Italy.  I loved him for, like, a week.  I'm over it now.

:P

Edited by Cold Jen Time
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

@Kris_1989 It's been a year, but I don't think I remember any *massive* strobes or anything like that? And I am very proud to say that I did NOT fall victim to Axl's "charms" during the concert and I know you won't either.  Stay strong.  I have faith in you. 

PS - I did have a moment of weakness when he was super nice to my Twitter pal Mara in Italy.  I loved him for, like, a week.  I'm over it now.

:P

So that means, that by next Saturday I should be over it too? :blink: 

Just now, BorderlineCrazy said:

I didn't see it but she's the coolest, you should go meet her. She'll probably invite you a drink and maybe you can get some info about Izzy :ph34r:

what am I the sacrificial lamb of this gang? :nervous:

And I met her very briefly years ago, she is extremely nice but I still would never go to her house. That's too weird for me. :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

what am I the sacrificial lamb of this gang? :nervous:

And I met her very briefly years ago, she is extremely nice but I still would never go to her house. That's too weird for me. :lol:

No, I was just trying to do you a favor. I'd love to have a chance to see her again at some point.

Just pretend you were walking by, saw the garage sale and are thinking of buying something :P

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

No, I was just trying to do you a favor. I'd love to have a chance to see her again at some point.

At least you got to hang out with her (And Slash! Not fair. :max:) When I met her I think I was around 15 at the time and she thought I was a lot younger so she kept coming over and asking "why are you by yourself?? Are you ok??" She was acting like my Mom or something. :lol: I also saw her passing out water to a lot of fans on the rail during the show.

I know she's got a bad rep and has done some questionable stuff but at least she's always nice to the fans. :headbang:

Just pretend you were walking by, saw the garage sale and are thinking of buying something :P

I'm in Sacramento till next Wednesday anyway so that's still not gonna happen. :P

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I cant believe they played Used to Love Her without Izzy. SACRILEGE! :facepalm:

:smiley-confused2:

I said on the Prague concert thread that I'm so jealous that they got Used to Love Her and we didn't. That song is so easy to sing-along. But... no Izzy performing it with them :( sigh...  

Edited by Fourteenbeers