Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

19 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

"I don't mind" got pretty clear for me now. :lol: I still had to google the lemon expression since I'm not used to english slang and... wow! :shock: But I still don't get that vibe from "The Groper" (although the meaning of the word groper is clear on the dictionary). :facepalm:

Which one? :ph34r:

The Groper:

"she wanna plug into you" she wants to sleep with him. 

"If you don't show it, how can I grope it?"  He needs her to show him her stuff so he can reach out and feel her. :P

1 minute ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

The Groper:

"she wanna plug into you" she wants to sleep with him. 

"If you don't show it, how can I grope it?"  He needs her to show him her stuff so he can reach out and feel her. :P

Thanks again. Lol. :rofl-lol:  Poor me not being american! I would never imagine this meanings to what seemed to be nonsense expressions before. :facepalm: 

3 hours ago, Majestic Beast said:

Izzy is lazy to play even a gnr song,his solo career sucks and he spits the reunion cause of smaller offer axl did to him,he dont deserve to be into this reunion,too much ego and stupidness.

Omg. It's a ghost from Christmas past! I remember you trolling this thread when it first started. :lol: It didn't work then and it wont work now, sorry. :shrugs:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, downliner said:

Fucks sake, I made the mistake of going in the main forum again :lol: Think it's time I got an admin to delete my account because mygnrforum just pisses me off whenever I venture outside of this safe thread :D

Really? You don't enjoy discussions like:

Izzy wrote everything in Gn'R vs Izzy  wrote nothing in Gn'R

Izzy hates touring vs Izzy doesn't hate touring 

Izzy is greedy vs Izzy isn't greedy  etc. etc.  ;)

There's also that one guy.  I can't tell if he is provoking with his posts to get reactions or is he just a really big Fortus fan. I do remember him saying on one thread that Fortus is as important as Slash is to this tour at the moment. And he obviously is totally right about that. :lol:

59 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Don't ruin this safe haven please

Two words: ignore him.

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

You went full retard. Never do that, please.

Spoiler

Does anyone know what the dolphin means on the new reaction- buttons? 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • GNFNR 2

6 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

There's also that one guy.  I can't tell if he is provoking with his posts to get reactions or is he just a really big Fortus fan. I do remember him saying on one thread that Fortus is as important as Slash is to this tour at the moment. And he obviously is totally right about that. :lol:

I remember a post on how awesome Fortus would be in a future GnR album, and how since he is a better guitar player he was the best choice. Lord help me. Also, does anyone else find Fortus and Izzy's phisical similarities a lil bit creepy? 

Edit: my phone cut the text. Sorry

Edited by TheKillerQueen

2 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

The 2nd is new to me. Thank you @Darkenchantress:kiss:

I was gonna give you a dolphin but I don't know what secret meaning the forum hides behind that adorable mammal. :lol: So, you're welcome and yay! He looks so cute on that pic. :wub:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • GNFNR 1

26 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I was gonna give you a dolphin but I don't know what secret meaning the forum hides behind that adorable mammal. :lol: So, you're welcome and yay! He looks so cute on that pic. :wub:

Are you using the white background? I tried and even liked some posts using the emoticons but when I returned to the black (I like it most) I realized my likes aren't shown. :(

16 hours ago, dgnr said:

It's more like this threeunion doesn't deserve Izzy. But oh well, I'm sure you'll see yourself out. Or just keep going, it was a good laugh anyway :shrugs:

Yeah,that's why the reunion tour sells out like crazy,it's a failure without izzy,people should ask their money back.So izzy cried like a baby cause Axl didn't gave him a good salary huh?

15 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Omg. It's a ghost from Christmas past! I remember you trolling this thread when it first started. :lol: It didn't work then and it wont work now, sorry. :shrugs:

Sorry you can't recognize true trolling from reality,reality is izzy sucks and he did a twitter account to just say a fuck to axl.We all love izzy but,he is out 20 years now and rejected his last chance to do something interesting with the guys.

8 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I try to stay away from the main section but, oh well, I've sworn to defend Izzy till my dying day and a lady gotta keep her promises. :lol:

New to you too?

tumblr_ovknzpxsPS1thn0zho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovk0evl5Z21v28nojo1_1280.jpg

I have never seen the second pic. So thanks!

18 hours ago, Majestic Beast said:

Izzy is lazy to play even a gnr song,his solo career sucks and he spits the reunion cause of smaller offer axl did to him,he dont deserve to be into this reunion,too much ego and stupidness.

18 hours ago, Majestic Beast said:

Hi guuuuys!

I found this on facebook, it's in italian, maybe you can use google translate if you want to know what Izzy said (i would do it but i'm not a native i'm really bad with english as you can see :facepalm:..), but the point is: Izzy said here that he's half indian???  Did I miss something?

"They told me the alcool doesn't ok for who like me has indian blood"

Sono arrivato al punto di non farcela più. In pratica mi sono disintossicato sudando fuori tutto. Ce l’ho fatta in un periodo di 72 ore, ma poi ho cominciato a bere come una spugna. L’ho fatta finita un paio di mesi dopo. Mi avevano detto che l’alcool non va bene per chi come me ha sangue indiano. L’alcool mi fotte proprio, mi fa diventare matto. Mi è diventato impossibile sopportarlo” Izzy.

11 minutes ago, baileyredrose said:

Hi guuuuys!

I found this on facebook, it's in italian, maybe you can use google translate if you want to know what Izzy said (i would do it but i'm not a native i'm really bad with english as you can see :facepalm:..), but the point is: Izzy said here that he's half indian???  Did I miss something?

"They told me the alcool doesn't ok for who like me has indian blood"

Sono arrivato al punto di non farcela più. In pratica mi sono disintossicato sudando fuori tutto. Ce l’ho fatta in un periodo di 72 ore, ma poi ho cominciato a bere come una spugna. L’ho fatta finita un paio di mesi dopo. Mi avevano detto che l’alcool non va bene per chi come me ha sangue indiano. L’alcool mi fotte proprio, mi fa diventare matto. Mi è diventato impossibile sopportarlo” Izzy.

i'm reading stephens  Davis book 'the saga of guns n roses' and yes he has indian blood.