Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

3 hours ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Isn't 20% Discount Band a play on the old AFD5 contract and how the current band chose the 20% discount over payin Izzy and Steven?

If I understand correctly is it a shot at Axl?  I just became an Izzy fan the last few years.. sorry  about asking but I don’t understand

Really, I was feeling relieved and somewhat happy that this stupid tour was finally coming to an end. Then I would begin to wonder what would happen next, what each one of the Three Stooges would do musically, etc. Now I get the news that the threeunion will continue through 2018. Fuck that. Fuck 'em all. :fuckyou:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tori72 said:

This is how I made a fool of myself today. I tweeted to Izzy. Will never get an answer but I tried.

Now you tell me what to do on Thursday when presale starts. :facepalm:

I wouldn't buy the tickets with any expectations that Izzy will be there. If you do you'll most likely end up disappointed. If you want to see the three stooges again though I'd say buy the tickets and go have a good time. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Tori72 said:

This is how I made a fool of myself today. I tweeted to Izzy. Will never get an answer but I tried.

Now you tell me what to do on Thursday when presale starts. :facepalm:

Have you ever seen gnr? Of course without izzy is not the same band.. we know that! But they were not the same band since 1991 when he left the band.Zoot said  the rightest thing. If you expect seeing izzy don't take tickets because i believe that he won't be there.. but, i can admit that they play good for  3,5hours.

1 minute ago, cindy1985 said:

Have you ever seen gnr? Of course without izzy is not the same band.. we know that! But they were not the same band since 1991 when he left the band.Zoot said  the rightest thing. If you expect seeing izzy don't take tickets because i believe that he won't be there.. but, i can admit that they play good for  3,5hours.

I know, thanks. Saw them this summer and loved it. Won't go again. No new music, no Izzy, no Tori. :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I know, thanks. Saw them this summer and loved it. Won't go again. No new music, no Izzy, no Tori. :lol:

Ι never believed that gnr will reunite again so when i saw them in this summer i had controversial emotions i was happy ,but someone was missing and unfortunately this guy is irreplaceable. So think now fans who live in california and can't see him even in a club like steven adler or l.a guns.

37 minutes ago, Zoot said:

I just realized the three stooges will be in the same city as me in 4 days. I wont be converted if I don't go, right? :lol:

Don't worry, if you don't go you'll be totally fine. And it's good to have someone around who won't be converted for at least 3 days. Thank you for taking that one for the gang :hug: I still think you should go, though. Slash will be there and I would pay just to read one review from you saying Slash is god :P Everyone leaves that show drooling over him, you wouldn't be exception and that, young lady, that would be fun :rofl-lol:

NiftyMiserlyKitty.gif

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Zoot said:

I just realized the three stooges will be in the same city as me in 4 days. I wont be converted if I don't go, right? :lol:

giphy.gif

The only safe place is far away from them. You will fall in love, it's inevitable. You will be calling them the Big Three, some will be calling Slash God and loving his drool. Those things will pass, though. Nothing is greater than the Izzy Love. That puts everything into the right perspective. 

So. Since they're in your city, you can go. I really wanna read a post of yours about Axl's charisma, Duffgiraffe and "Slash is god and his drool is great"!!! :lol:

• Haha 4

Just now, dgnr said:

Don't worry, if you don't go you'll be totally fine. And it's good to have someone around who won't be converted for at least 3 days. Thank you for taking that one for the gang :hug: I still think you should go, though. Slash will be there and I would pay just to read one review from you saying Slash is god :P Everyone leaves that show drooling over him, you wouldn't be exception and that, young lady, that would be fun :rofl-lol:

NiftyMiserlyKitty.gif

SISTA! 

tumblr_murrjt7bt11rdzuduo1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

SISTA! 

tumblr_murrjt7bt11rdzuduo1_500.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=8276636

Well, we both went, and we're both not going this time :P We were converted for those 3 days after, drooling over Slash's drool (actually, if memory serves me, I think you were the one that drooled more over the ginger than god himself :wow:), but then we grew clever with the experience and the love for Stizzy completely overshadows the love for the three stooges at the end of the day.

So go, Kris, we're totally fine now, you won't be doomed forever, I promise :P 

Just now, dgnr said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8276636

Well, we both went, and we're both not going this time :P We were converted for those 3 days after, drooling over Slash's drool (actually, if memory serves me, I think you were the one that drooled more over the ginger than god himself :wow:), but then we grew clever with the experience and the love for Stizzy completely overshadows the love for the three stooges at the end of the day.

So go, Kris, we're totally fine now, you won't be doomed forever, I promise :P 

I'm proud to say I NEVER called Slash god or liking anything related to his drool! :lol: I did fall in love with Gingersnap and Giraffe to be honest. For 3 days. Then things were back to being all Izzy. 

Go, Kris, go!!! :popcorn: 

54 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Izzy! Rock’n’roll  badass in roses and pearls! :headbang: :lol:

His sense of style never ceases to amaze me :drool: He looks fantastic on animal print coats, lace blouses and now rose sweats with pearls necklaces....He's such a fashionista, damn it :wub:

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I'M BACK WITCHES. I MISSED YOU ALL SOO MUCH.

Did I missed somenthing important?

(I'm going to try to read everything anyway :P) xoxo

Izzzy tweeted a bunch of songs a couple of weekends ago and he will be tweeting more songs in December.. yeah can’t wait..

so far he deleted them yet if you to check out the songs..

• Like 2