07/15/17 - Tel Aviv, IL - Hayarkon Park

alfierose

7 minutes ago, klaudia28 said:

They played it for sure, I heard like 12 sec of it :D

Yep, I heard Dizzy´s piano intro just after  NR, I think that was in GNR´s Instagram or something like that..

Edited by Derick
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I know where going tour,but another day i read what they not back US in this same plane, same thank you ☺

I don't know about that. All I know is they have a show again in 5 days in New York ;)

4 minutes ago, MisterNo said:

They are doing Mother intro with Axl singing Uuuuuh baby, Trump should've built the wall.

Really? That's so shameful. Guess Axl didn't know that countries usually have borders and that Dem's fought for the wall in 06. Somebody tell Axl that he should keep his mouth closed about things he don't understand.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Litti said:

Really? That's so shameful. Guess Axl didn't know that countries usually have borders and that Dem's fought for the wall in 06. Somebody tell Axl that he should keep his mouth closed about things he don't understand.

Chill out Litti, I was only joking :)

Thought it was an obvious joke, since we already wrote the show was over an hour ago :)

Edited by MisterNo

12 minutes ago, Litti said:

Pot meet kettle. So should you.