08/30/17 - Edmonton, AB - Commonwealth Stadium

50 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Meegan also posted from rehearsal, as she called it, no sound on hers either. 🤔

Yep! That's a rehearsal not a soundcheck. I think that the soundchek is on the day of the show..Or used to be.

P.D.: Someone who's play guitar can try to get the notes that Slash's playing on that Snapchat's video :P

IMG_7132.png

IMG_7133.png

Edited by Derick

1 hour ago, Derick said:

Yep! That's a rehearsal not a soundcheck. I think that the soundchek is on the day of the show..Or used to be.

P.D.: Someone who's play guitar can try to get the notes that Slash's playing on that Snapchat's video :P

IMG_7132.png

IMG_7133.png

Lmao Im actually gonna download snapchat and gonna try

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

1 minute ago, Derick said:

Hahaha..Nice!!! Please tell us if you figure out something :headbang:

Can anyone post this video on youtube? It's hard to see the chords on my tiny phone screen and its a pain to rewind since I have to rewatch it to get to the part. I think I can do this if I play along to Slashs tempo and maybe figure out what song it is that way, but need it on my comp

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

56 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Can anyone post this video on youtube? It's hard to see the chords on my tiny phone screen and its a pain to rewind since I have to rewatch it to get to the part. I think I can do this if I play along to Slashs tempo and maybe figure out what song it is that way, but need it on my comp

The videos is also on Instagram story's band..I just downloaded then..If you want I can send to you by e-mail

Edited by Derick

13 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I got to say the 2nd one looks like the TWAT verse to me. But this is pretty much impossible, it's just too damn blurry. I think we'd have better luck by analyzing the lyrics and Axls phrasing. Where are those lipreaders when you need them?

Damn! The thing is we have a very bad quality video..It's impossible get something from them..We'll to wait until the GIG and see..But there's a big chance that they don't play it..