08/30/17 - Edmonton, AB - Commonwealth Stadium

5 hours ago, North Korean Democracy said:

Can we stop complaining about the covers and start talking about how awesome Axl sounded on I Feel Good? 

I know right? I can't believe what I just heard.  And there's Axl saying in the beginning, "If anyone'll fuck up on it, it'll be me." Bless him.  He must have been nervous.  

This is a GOOD sign people.  It means he's taking risks.  That means he's feeling inspired.  That means we're going to get new music.  I don't know when, but I'm convinced it'll happen.  Axl seemed to be in high spirits last night too, really shimmying and shaking his tail feather. :lol:  He must be a good head space right now.

Edit: watched it again and noted how Axl, Slash and Duff were in fairly close proximity to one another the entire song too, which was nice to see.  They are usually so far away from each on that massive stage, but I guess because it's a new song they were watching each other fairly closely to get it right.  You can see Duff concentrating on what Slash is doing.

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Like 2

On 8/23/2017 at 10:57 AM, situation said:

One week away! I really hope they sell a lot more tickets or else it's gonna look really empty in there. 

I dont know how many tix were sold last week, but it looked really packed. Did they discount tickets?

3 hours ago, Nickjames said:

I actually mean during used to love her. When axl drops the mic. 

I was at the show and when Axl dropped his mic on used to love her his vocals definitely stopped... and you could hear the noise the mic made when it hit the floor. 

14 minutes ago, situation said:

I was at the show and when Axl dropped his mic on used to love her his vocals definitely stopped... and you could hear the noise the mic made when it hit the floor. 

See that's what I thought too! I was at the show as well. But my friend is hell bent and saying that axl was lip syncing which makes so sense