08/30/17 - Edmonton, AB - Commonwealth Stadium

52 minutes ago, soon said:

Scroll to bottom left of page and click on 'theme.'  Select 'default.'

It will look different and mainly white, but you can like in the setting.  You can actually express more then just a like including you can give a dolphin, lol.

Oh I see, thx. 

The same things get said by the same people regarding setlists. The people who complain constantly that it's the same are ridiculous and holding on for something that will never come. I'll never understand that irrationality. There's no reason to change it, for it's a roaming circus act that needs to please a new crowd every night. 

It's nuts how he pulls off completely effortless raspy OW's! and the like on I'm Feel Good and yet on every single Estranged i've heard since 2011 when it comes to what used to be a giant, visceral, anguished and raspy howl into the void he always just does a little mickey fart of an "ow." 

Case in point on page 10!!

Edited by Jordan Rose

29 minutes ago, Locke said:

I could not agree more. And for all the complaining about more covers as opposed to more GNR tunes, I say let them have some fun playing some material that they enjoy. It's hard to imagine too many people leaving a show feeling disappointed that the band didn't play a certain song because they play all of their hits and then some. Furthermore, they are not shooting their wad all on one tour, meaning that perhaps we'll get some of the deeper material when/if they tour again. I came away completely satisfied when I attended the Minneapolis show and I haven't heard from any friends who felt any different regardless of whether they are diehard fans or more casual in their fandom. I remember checking this board for years just hoping for some small nugget that would point to the possibility of the ice breaking between Axl and Slash or even for another Axl tour. I'd love a new album as much as anyone, but I feel very satisfied with what has been a tremendous and well received tour by both fans and critics alike. 

The bitching and whining is fucking pathetic and it's the same cunts every fucking single show thread. 

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Just listened. Loved everything about it! Axl sounded fucking old school and awesome and needs to use that voice more.. the arrangement was killer too.. I am a James Brown fan.. That is a cover that can stay.. Ditch one of the others for some real Guns songs..

I love  I feel good ☺imagine fuss if Guns play a new song ,if for a new cover happened this fuss 😂

57 minutes ago, maynard said:

Judging your reaction I think its safe to say you guys would praise and defend Axl if he took a shit while the band plays for 3 hours. They can do no wrong in your eyes. Sad. 

Well, what kind of shit is it? Are we talking a whole turd, a steaming pile, or diarrhea? I really need you to be more specific before I can confirm or deny whether your assessment applies to me.

5 minutes ago, Locke said:

Well, what kind of shit is it? Are we talking a whole turd, a steaming pile, or diarrhea? I really need you to be more specific before I can confirm or deny whether your assessment applies to me.

💩💩💩👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ironmt said:

I have been listening to the two new covers all morning and can't seem to hear them enough, I may have mental Issues. 

Ha! Looks like you are not the only one. This happens to me too every time Axl does a new cover....like when he did Big Shot, that was stuck in my head for DAYS! :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

Ha! Looks like you are not the only one. This happens to me too every time Axl does a new cover....like when he did Big Shot, that was stuck in my head for DAYS! :lol:

Glad I'm not the only one. Are you ready for your trip?