09/06/17 - El Paso, TX - Sun Bowl Stadium

Estranged Reality

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

They started selling merch at 2pm here so El Paso is on mountain time 

I think they are starting soundcheck. I'll update if anything is new 

Nice - I had heard they WEREN'T selling early at San Antonio on Friday. Hope that's bad info, although it did come from someone at Alamodome. 

Going to try to catch a bit of this show in anticipation for Friday in SAN ANTONIO! I am SO excited for this show. I need something to really let everything out what with dealing with Harvey and everything here in Houston. El Paso is part 1 of the Texas tour! Hoping for a great show! 

4 minutes ago, dnb41 said:

Nice - I had heard they WEREN'T selling early at San Antonio on Friday. Hope that's bad info, although it did come from someone at Alamodome. 

I imagine it will be more organized in San Antonio...it looks like I could just sneak into the venue right now if I wanted. College just started so I'm not sure anyone knows what's going on 

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

I imagine it will be more organized in San Antonio...it looks like I could just sneak into the venue right now if I wanted. College just started so I'm not sure anyone knows what's going on 

When Metallica played the Dome in June they had a huge booth outside. I don't know how early they were selling, but it was an option. I was pretty surprised when I heard that wasn't in the plans for Friday. Again, hoping it's just someone who doesn't know their stuff. From what I gather, early merch sales seems to be common at these Guns stadium gigs. 

5 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I agree but it is apparent they will continue to play CD songs.. I have come to peace with that but they still put waaayyyy too much effort and focus on those songs and there are too many in the set when they start playing  3 or 4 of them..  I actually wouldn't mind Madagascar.  I used to really like the Rock In Rio version (minus the samples).  The studio version wasn't as good but I wouldn't mind hearing Slash on it.  I wish it would just replace This I love or Better though.  Those are just bad songs all around.

There just Isn't a stand out song on the album. I own every album that they made, Including Live era but I refuse to purchase Chinese Democracy again. I originally bought It the morning It was released, but like everyone else, over time ,you have to re purchase the CD'S again due to scratches and skipping and that Is one album I will not replace. 

Edited by ironmt
  • GNFNR 1