09/06/17 - El Paso, TX - Sun Bowl Stadium

Estranged Reality

11 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Poor deer, die? All theys love animals😣

Axl will probably  dedicate KOHD or Rosie to this deer.

26 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I think that guy just interviewed stage hands and techs. They told him expect a 3 hour + show and that the band has been using sound checks to work on new songs (Witchita, I Feel Good, Madagascar, and some mystery one yet to be revealed) 

I really don't expect anything "new" but I'm hoping for Madagascar 

Tomorrow is Maddy day!:headbang:

15 minutes ago, Ratam said:

begin the "inciting chaos"  😀

I'd like that if I could!

But yea I hope the mods let everyone go off on this show. I wasn't kidding, I'd rather come back to a show I went to and read everyone's comments as they were watching it on periscope or whatever. Even if it's "Axl sounds like shit". Then when I read it I can think back to that song live and try to understand what everyone keeps hearing live that's different than YouTube. A small experiment. 

I might need help from some people in the voice thread to make this happen. 

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

But yea I hope the mods let everyone go off on this show. I wasn't kidding, I'd rather come back to a show I went to and read everyone's comments as they were watching it on periscope or whatever. Even if it's "Axl sounds like shit". Then when I read it I can think back to that song live and try to understand what everyone keeps hearing live that's different than YouTube. A small experiment. 

We hope much you review, i have scare of you review 😦😆

7 minutes ago, Derick said:

☺

3 minutes ago, Ratam said:

We hope much you review, i have scare of you review 😦😆

☺

Haha I'll be very honest. But plan on enjoying myself too so maybe I'll be blinded by the mistakes I normally catch sitting on my couch 

11 minutes ago, Derick said:

I hope so! 

Ill be thrilled to hear Rosie as well 

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

Haha I'll be very honest. But plan on enjoying myself too so maybe I'll be blinded by the mistakes I normally catch sitting on my couch 

Is very different experience what  are  comfortable in a couch, more distraction for many people, noise  , hope what you enjoy  👍

2 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Ok...So "New" as in, unplayed old songs in the set, I'm guessing...
Which is still cool...
The mystery one could be interesting, or it could be an Elton John cover...

LOL, at another cover. I love the fact that they do covers, but pretty soon they are going to have to either make It a 4 hr show or remove some appetite material to make room for more cover songs. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Justin Bieber better not die

5 hours ago, ironmt said:

Forget Chinese material and cover songs and play some Illusion songs that Axl can handle at this point, like Pretty Tied Up, Bad Obsession, You Ain't The First or The Garden. 

Agreed

6 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Justin Bieber better not die

Good one 😅

13 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

I think that guy just interviewed stage hands and techs. They told him expect a 3 hour + show and that the band has been using sound checks to work on new songs (Witchita, I Feel Good, Madagascar, and some mystery one yet to be revealed) 

I really don't expect anything "new" but I'm hoping for Madagascar 

I thought that source told someone on here that Maddy and three other songs new to this leg had been rehearsed. We've already heard Wichita, I Feel Good and Catcher. So that makes Maddy the only one they haven't actually played? Or am I wrong?

Anyway, have fun tonight! Enjoy!

9 hours ago, ironmt said:

Forget Chinese material and cover songs and play some Illusion songs that Axl can handle at this point, like Pretty Tied Up, Bad Obsession, You Ain't The First or The Garden. 

I agree but it is apparent they will continue to play CD songs.. I have come to peace with that but they still put waaayyyy too much effort and focus on those songs and there are too many in the set when they start playing  3 or 4 of them..  I actually wouldn't mind Madagascar.  I used to really like the Rock In Rio version (minus the samples).  The studio version wasn't as good but I wouldn't mind hearing Slash on it.  I wish it would just replace This I love or Better though.  Those are just bad songs all around.

19 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Very much looking forward to your review!  

Mods are pretty good about letting things stay as is and there is generally a bit of 'Axl's vocal' talk anyway.  You can't not mention it. ^_^  I think they'd only step in if Axl's vocal talk and setlist complaints threatened to derail the thread.  

I'm very curious about these rumoured new songs being rehearsed.  

Mind you, last time we got all excited about the possibility of Mads being played it wasn't.  But we DID get two new covers. lol