GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

7 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Heh, that's what he'd have us believe.  ;)  To be honest, I'd be more surprised if those guys managed to get through all the drink, drugs and debauchery years without experimenting.  Isn't Steven Adler bi?  I thought he said he was? 

When I think of the mundane, middle-aged suburban people I know and the things they've got up to (especially later in life for some reason) I think there must be very little the Guns guys didn't do. LOL

I agree. But booze and opportunity don't make you bi or homosexual. You either are or you aren't. For sure there's experimenting. At least Izzy was close enough to Slash to jizz on his leg. :rofl-lol: I don't know if that is already homoerotic (don't think so at all). It's at least very close. :rofl-lol: 

But all jokes aside. Some people just send me a gay vibe. Obviously I cannot be always correct and I realize it is quite unfair saying that. But Axl is one of the guys sending me bi vibes. 

Yes, I am aware on what speculative uncertain ground I'm standing here. :ph34r:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I agree. But booze and opportunity don't make you bi or homosexual. You either are or you aren't. For sure there's experimenting. At least Izzy was close enough to Slash to jizz on his leg. :rofl-lol: I don't know if that is already homoerotic (don't think so at all). It's at least very close. :rofl-lol: 

But all jokes aside. Some people just send me a gay vibe. Obviously I cannot be always correct and I realize it is quite unfair saying that. But Axl is one of the guys sending me bi vibes. 

Yes, I am aware on what speculative uncertain ground I'm standing here. :ph34r:

Haha! Wellllll, there's a spectrum and people are on all kinds of places on it and sometimes their position on it changes throughout their lives.  But yes, those people aren't 100% straight, even if they're 90% straight.  I kinda think Duff is not 100% straight and Axl probably isn't.  My gaydar is terribly unreliable though.  :lol:

LOL Izzy jizzing (Izzy jizzy?) on Slash's leg - it's time to get a bigger home. :rofl-lol:  It is slightly homoerotic, c'mon! LOL

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Alja said:

I`ve bought my compact camera primarily for GNR show, it`s quiet good (the best thing on it is that it passes control, not like my mirror glass), slow as turtle with all that processing and, even with good output, still it`s not near mirror glass with good objective as Kat uses. 

Which camera do you use?  Is it a point and shoot type? 

46 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Which camera do you use?  Is it a point and shoot type? 

It`s Sony RX 100 III. Nearly half a year ago it was best price/performance lil` camera I could buy. Zoom max. 70mm, but enables raw and has really good resolution and lens speed. Also allows some many manual settings, even full manual. I owned it for a week in the time of concert and I learned things on the run. I am also proud owner of my 9 years old Nikon D90, still rocks. I turned off face recognition because it was focusing on security guys and camera has no touch display, it needs some patience to focus to what you want - nothing for catching some wildly running mesmerizing singers. Then it does internal processing, so next shot in a second-two. Slow. But overall quality is really good. 

Edited by Alja

14 minutes ago, Zoot said:

I thought they didnt allow cameras into the venues? here they'll only allow phone cameras.

They don`t allow cameras with removable lense, so compact is okay. "No cameras" is on every ticket I ever had, never had a problem.

53 minutes ago, Alja said:

It`s Sony RX 100 III. Nearly half a year ago it was best price/performance lil` camera I could buy. Zoom max. 70mm, but enables raw and has really good resolution and lens speed. Also allows some many manual settings, even full manual. I owned it for a week in the time of concert and I learned things on the run. I am also proud owner of my 9 years old Nikon D90, still rocks. I turned off face recognition because it was focusing on security guys and camera has no touch display, it needs some patience to focus to what you want - nothing for catching some wildly running mesmerizing singers. Then it does internal processing, so next shot in a second-two. Slow. But overall quality is really good. 

Ah, was thinking about getting an RX 100, just been researching V, not sure which one I want.  Budget is going to limit my choice I'm afraid.  For years I relied on my little Sony DSC-P12.  Bloody good it was too, esp on movement, used to handle everything from shots taken from moving cars, to fire (so difficult getting a good shot of flames lol).  Just a great all rounder, which is what I am after again.  Anyway, won't derail thread with camera talk!  Glad you rate the RX 100. :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

That's definitely Tommy Lee giving Slash a smooch on the cheek.

Axl needs to take pointers from him. :max:

I feel compelled to let you know that whenever I read the last few lines of any post of yours, and my eye invariably is drawn to your highly distracting Duff giff, my brain interprets whatever last thing you've said as Duff saying it.  So in this case my brain thinks Duff is saying your entire quote.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I kinda think Duff is not 100% straight

I feel that Duff is into women 100% although the fact he's mentioned he does go "road gay" makes me wonder about his orientation. 

And then there's this lovely picture:

tumblr_oakamdbVRn1vakagko1_500.jpg

^I have questions for him but I don't think he'll be giving me any answers.

I also saw another picture online where some guy is kissing Duff on the cheek as well. If I find it, I'll post it.

Edited by purplestargirl
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I feel compelled to let you know that whenever I read the last few lines of any post of yours, and my eye invariably is drawn to your highly distracting Duff giff, my brain interprets whatever last thing you've said as Duff saying it.  So in this case my brain thinks Duff is saying your entire quote.  :lol:

Imagine Duff with his Pacific Northwest accent reading everyone's posts. It would be so calming.

Edited by purplestargirl

13 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

FrrQxYf.png

@janrichmond HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!? :drool:

I looked and couldn't see it on the forums yet.  I know, she's gone and photoshopped the chin/neck area again (is she under instruction from Axl - make us look young and beautiful again) but this time I think it works.  Great shot.

Yeah I saw this pic and posted it along with 2 other ones in the GNR reunion pic thread in the D&N section. :)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I saw this pic and posted it along with 2 other ones in the GNR reunion pic thread in the D&N section. :)

I see  days ago a pic what post Susan of DUFF ,and he cooking in the kichen,i see this  pic in GNRSUDAMERICA twiter.

4 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

:blink: 

:drool:

See, now, this is one of those photos where I think, how could any human resist, really?  Ain't no way Axl or Duff never thought about it...they totally thought about it. 

We've all thought about it :smiley-confused2:

Nah, just kidding. Haven't gotten that far.... yet. :ph34r:

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Regarding what? If we're curious about his orientation, I'd say Izzy wouldn't seem to care about a person's gender. Didn't he also have a reputation for being an excellent lay on the Strip?

With Izzy I don't know. All we have is fotos and onstage behaviour. And from all the touching and kissing that went on between the GnR boys Izzy was never among them. I don't get any gayvibes from him. Neither from Duff, by the way. Izzy only jizzed on Slash's leg, that's all we have. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: 

I know I'm a sucker for Chibi GnR. Isn't that Axl similar to the Axl in the jar @MillionsOfSpiders? Awwww look at him. So angry :wub:! (I know I'm weird :lol:)

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

I feel that Duff is into women 100% although the fact he's mentioned he does go "road gay" makes me wonder about his orientation. 

And then there's this lovely picture:

tumblr_oakamdbVRn1vakagko1_500.jpg

^I have questions for him but I don't think he'll be giving me any answers.

I also saw another picture online where some guy is kissing Duff on the cheek as well. If I find it, I'll post it.

Oh, I get bi vibes from Duff big time. LOL  Love that we talk about the really important stuff in WT, hey, never mind the music or Axl's voice, it's all about the sex.  :lol:  Incidentally, I can't help but chuckle at Slash's expression in the pic - priceless.  He might be a bit territorial about his Duff.  

And c'mon...what about this?

DPjGf3E.png

And what about that lovely gif that I can't post, of Duff slipping his arms around Slash at AMAs? ;);)

11 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Imagine Duff with his Pacific Northwest accent reading everyone's posts. It would be so calming.

I have no idea what that accent sounds like, but if it's Duff's than I like it.  I might be one of the few that actually likes to hear Duff talk. ^^  What's Axl's accent?  Does Slash have accent?  I know nothing about American accents except what I hear in the movies. lol

10 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

We've all thought about it :smiley-confused2:

Nah, just kidding. Haven't gotten that far.... yet. :ph34r:

Go on, admit it, you've totally gotten that far, you're only human. :awesomeface: 

Re: Izzy.  I don't get gay vibes from Izzy.   Is he with anyone i.e. wife/girlfriend/significant other?  Does he have children?  I'm actually just curious about that, not trying to work out his sexual orientation. ha! 

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Haha 2