GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

We are all joking how hard is to get Axl from his house. I may sound as introvertic granny, but if I could , I wouldnt leave my house...but im not rich ginger. I must work 😝😝

😉

Edited by Politania
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Oh dear God, when was that? 

Yes I noticed about his nipples, no idea why

In those comments at Beta's pic, there is some bad ones...she responds to one...she understand spanish?

And for Sasha, the little bit that we saw form her, she looks out of place, like the one person in the party that is there but nobody really want to hang out, maybe she really was expecting Axl....

my conspiracy theory is: Beta is so much for Sasha that she wants her and Axl to be a real couple and have children. If it turned out that they are meeting for bunga bunga, I would not be shocked be shocked

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

What is "bunga bunga"? :wow:

loooool..... I think Beta is too aware of Axl's disfunctional being. Also, it looks to me that TB has already tried to hook Axl up with women but it did not work. :shrugs:

You called bung bunga by what Silvio Berlusconi did with hookers :lol:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

I know nothing about that. Explain what is bunga bunga or shut up forever :max:

there was a huge scandal in Italy, cuz Berlusconi was a prime minister, and media found out he had tons of hookers, and media called it bunga bunga-  the name I quess came from t THIS acitivity :lol:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I know nothing about that. Explain what is bunga bunga or shut up forever :max:

sooooo my darling, if a naughty, rock star is going to have party with tons of models, that are brought by mr. Pimp, and he is going to spend some time ;) with some of them, you will say that  he is going to do bunga bunga- fast and rough sex;)

2 minutes ago, Politania said:

sooooo my darling, if a naughty, rock star is going to have party with tons of models, that are brought by mr. Pimp, and he is going to spend some time ;) with some of them, you will say that  he is going to do bunga bunga- fast and rough sex;)

OK :unsure:

thank you for such an academic knowledge you've given me :facepalm:

• Like 1

Ah, finally someone brought up the topic of Axl’s nipples. :P. I always zoom in pictures to check if he still uses his nipple piercing. By the way, my veredict is that he doesn’t...

I really hope he is rehearsing at least a bit (even if it’s with AC/DC). If not, I have concerns in how good shape he and his voice are going to be when they are back on the road. And I’m going to the concert in Berlin, which is the 1st of the European leg, which might not be a good thing.

Have you seen this interview to a radio of the original-original GNR (pre-Slash, still with Tracii Guns, Rob Gardner, etc) posted yesterday on youtube? I listened to it quickly but I had the impression it was Izzy Stradlin ‘leading’ the interview (Could it possibly be?!?!?!). And at some points I think it’s Axl talking. 

Edited by GingerHair
  • Like 2

@GingerHair I only listened every quickly to the interview too (I'm meant to be working lol) and I thought Axl turned up a bit later in the interview and talked but then I'm not so sure seeing as no one else mentioned hearing him. 

I was worrying about the show I'm going to and that's the 3rd one in! :lol:

46 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@GingerHair I only listened every quickly to the interview too (I'm meant to be working lol) and I thought Axl turned up a bit later in the interview and talked but then I'm not so sure seeing as no one else mentioned hearing him. 

I was worrying about the show I'm going to and that's the 3rd one in! :lol:

I feel pretty sure it’s Axl making interruptions between  7” and 8” (about someone needing to find a place to sleep?, something about flyers? And talking about Canters restaurant being open 24h). And it could be him at 13’45”  inviting people to come and meet them at Canters restaurant afterwards. It’s very sweet that he/whoever is doing marketing for Canters. 

May the gods of rock have pity of us, going to the first shows. :headbang::lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GingerHair said:

I feel pretty sure it’s Axl making interruptions between  7” and 8” (about someone needing to find a place to sleep?, something about flyers? And talking about Canters restaurant being open 24h). And it could be him at 13’45”  inviting people to come and meet them at Canters restaurant afterwards. It’s very sweet that he/whoever is doing marketing for Canters. 

May the gods of rock have pity of us, going to the first shows. :headbang::lol:

I thought Axl's the one who yells "Anything Goes!" and then after that he makes interruptions :lol:

Yeah, I think Axl stormed in after the song. The interviewer asked "who is this guy?" and they yell "Axl Rose!".

It seems he was there before the interview started and he disappeared. "I think there was someone else". "Yeah, Axl. He's getting somewhere/something" :lol:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

I love hearing Izzy talk so much. It seems to come so natural to him. I’m wondering what changed that? Why did he get so silent, even in 88 (The No-Interview). Was it only smack? It didn’t shut up Slash. I wonder about those band dynamics...

14 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I love hearing Izzy talk so much. It seems to come so natural to him. I’m wondering what changed that? Why did he get so silent, even in 88 (The No-Interview). Was it only smack? It didn’t shut up Slash. I wonder about those band dynamics...

Axl took over and became controlling :shrugs:

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Yeah, that is it, right? And the others diving more and more into addiction, becoming more lethargic... A combination of those things. 

Yeah, I don't know... I remember that first interview ever on MTV, the AFD5, and Axl wouldn't let the others talk. He answered all questions from the host.

37 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, I don't know... I remember that first interview ever on MTV, the AFD5, and Axl wouldn't let the others talk. He answered all questions from the host.

I was thinking of that as well. The others were really wasted though. Do you think Axl cared about the others talking bullshit or was it just his ego taking advantage?

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I was thinking of that as well. The others were really wasted though. Do you think Axl cared about the others talking bullshit or was it just his ego taking advantage?

Hard to say. in his childhood nobody listened to him, he couldnt do too much to pay  attention. Maybe that is why he wanted always to control everything, and wantef to be nr 1, be important..🤔