GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

omg this video has made my day. Seriously.  I can't like your post but THANK YOU Millions.:hug:  

So much to like here:

1. Axl imitating the girl's scream because it's the Axl scream and it's fucking loud

2. The way he is fully into telling his story about Slash.  If he didn't have sunglasses on, you'd see his eyes light up

3. He's so into it, he repeats the story in a slightly different way.

4. I can actually imagine him patting the poor girl and telling her, it's ok. 

5. Every time he says Slash's name. lol  Cos you know his eyes are lighting up beneath those sunglasses. :slash:

@Georgina Arriaga SO true. I've always believed that. 

@Blackstar Exactly.  Slaxl aside, I do think Slash and GNR are Axl's true loves (in a platonic way) over and above Erin and Stephanie, who I think Axl was possibly more obsessed with, than in love with.  

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

The funny thing is that TB told interviewers (and everyone who was going to talk with Axl) not to mention anything about Slash, but many times Axl brought him up himself :lol:

Even Marc Canter said Beta would call him before an Axl visit and tell him not to talk about Slash and then Axl would do anyway. 

I wish they and Axl hadn't treated Slash so badly when he went to Axl's house that time. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Even Marc Canter said Beta would call him before an Axl visit and tell him not to talk about Slash and then Axl would do anyway. 

I wish they and Axl hadn't treated Slash so badly when he went to Axl's house that time. 

Imagine how the course of GNR history might have changed had those two been allowed to talk to each other that morning.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

10 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Dick or nuts? :rofl-lol:

Lol. Did you solve that question?

It is DICK.

I can't believe the Women's thread wouldn't know this one VERY WELL :facepalm:

Or is it that we are all homosexuals? :question:

HOW COME YOU PEOPLE DONT KNOW IF ITS DICK OR BALLS.

I know it's dick!!! :max:

lol :bitchfight:

12 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl's left thigh is unusually shiny too.

:confused:

What the hell is wrong with you, grandma?

We all analyzed this shit to death last year.... Don't you remember we concluded that is a medicine patch that he was probably using to ease the pain in his foot after the injury he had?

Shame on you too! :P

4 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Andrei is the worst of the TB entourage.

He is almost a pimp.

Almost??

LOL

• Haha 1

Just now, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Imagine how the course of GNR history might have changed had those two been allowed to talk to each other that morning.

It's the thing that bugs me the most from the whole time they were feuding.. what if Axl opened the door to Slash and not Beta!! 

I wish she never did!! 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's the thing that bugs me the most from the whole time they were feuding.. what if Axl opened the door to Slash and not Beta!! 

I wish she never did!! 

This is like the Cinderella story or something :rofl-lol:

Beta is MALEFICA, the evil witch envious of the Princess beauty! :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It is DICK.

I can't believe the Women's thread wouldn't know this one VERY WELL :facepalm:

Or is it that we are all homosexuals? :question:

HOW COME YOU PEOPLE DONT KNOW IF ITS DICK OR BALLS.

I know it's dick!!! :max:

lol :bitchfight:

We all analyzed this shit to death last year.... Don't you remember we concluded that is a medicine patch that he was probably using to ease the pain in his foot after the injury he had?

Almost??

LOL

Just now, Georgina Arriaga said:

It's a dick. and is shinny for one of 2 reasons:

1. Meegan 

2. Axl's ass and vocals in that particular Day. 

Well, girls. The dudes on the concert thread talked about "balls", my (male) friend says its balls, so - I'm not convinced its dick.

:rofl-lol:

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I wish she never did!! 

It annoys me, too.  Slash's visit came a crucial time for Axl too, when he may well have benefitted from a reconciliation of sorts. And Slash was willing, godammit, willing to patch it up, at least talk.  Damn you Beta! 

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Well, girls. The dudes on the concert thread talked about "balls", my (male) friend says its balls, so - I'm not convinced its dick.

:rofl-lol:

So funny that the guys are also discussing this very important topic. :lol:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm useless, I was at the show that wardrobe malfunction happened to him and I never even noticed it and can't remember discussing it either :facepalm:

I thought it was Slash's Snake that had escaped too... not nutsack 

13 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Haha thanks. But there's nothing genius behind it. I have a rich imagination, associate many things with something I've seen and use Uncle Google to find it:shrugs:. But yeah, my brain works in a weird way sometimes :smiley-confused2:.

So, is this dick/ball dilemma the new chicken-or-egg? :popcorn:

Edit: a new old picture...90s fashion at its finest :lol:22580983_361072057682045_8744051448943214592_n.jpg

Axl simple fashion, the best,i miss this Axl.😢

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Don't you know the men in this forum never get laid? :lol:

I wouldn't trust their judgement.... especially when it comes to boners and bi-racial penises :rofl-lol:

I'm convinced it is dick.... ball's sack wouldn't be so "tight" and shiny, especially in a 50 years old man-

26 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'm useless, I was at the show that wardrobe malfunction happened to him and I never even noticed it and can't remember discussing it either :facepalm:

I thought it was Slash's Snake that had escaped too... not nutsack 

lol we did.... we even zoomed into the patch thing :facepalm:

• Haha 3

I think Beta came along at a time in Axl's life when he needed a true friend. Someone he could trust.

And like all friends she turned out to have her own faults, her own interests, and above all her own opinions. But Axl trusted her and I think when it is all said and done, she may very well be responsible for his survival. As a fan I hold no animosity toward her, if I had been in that inner circle then maybe, but I can not judge from here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1