GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

18 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Oh my god, this thread cracks me up. :lol:

And those gifs of that child we call Axl...he makes my heart melt. <3 I'm so happy he's happy. 

We're all happy that Axl is happy because Slash definitely makes him happy. 

Is Duff chopped liver or something? 😨

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I  missed this somehow.  He looks super feminine here, or is it just me?  Like, he actually looks like a woman.:lol: The face...obviously not the chest area. ha!

36 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Looks like he drew LAMF on himself

Probably while wasted! 

6 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I think you're right on that.

I bet Axl is telling dirty jokes in Duff's ear though.

And he still is...! ^^

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

5 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I  missed this somehow.  He looks super feminine here, or is it just me?  Like, he actually looks like a woman.:lol: The face...obviously not the chest area. ha!

Probably while wasted! 

And he still is...! ^^

Except for the ghost dick joke...that was all Duff! :D

5 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Check out Axl introducing Slash at 10:37 he says something about 'Balls out' :lol: I bet they all had a right laugh about Slash's bollock after the show :slash: 

Loooool. I saw the video earlier today but couldn't understand a word with all the people screaming :max:. So I'll believe you :ph34r:.

Honestly, I thought it must have been something like that since they both looked at each other and laughed afterwards. And I would be really surprised if Axl hadn't mentioned the balls incident at the show. He must have been laughing his own balls off. :lol:

It reminds me of a comment I read on YT. It says that Slash took "rock out with your cock out" to a whole new level. :rofl-lol:

Btw. I know I'm gonna ruin all the Dicks N' Kids discussion but look at this cool pic of the guys

8yObgGF.jpg 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 19/10/2017 at 6:12 PM, janrichmond said:

@killuridols i'm thinking it's a bollock, it's shiny and taut because his jeans are restricting the natural err..hang? drop? wrinkles? and why would his cock be in the centre? it would be on the right side.

Don't wanna alarm you young 'uns on here but the bollocks are less hairy on older guys than young guys 

can't believe i'm saying all this :facepalm:

talking bollocks :P 

if anyone has a good close up shot please share*

*asking for a friend :lol:

The skin of bollocks is never like that so give it up  :P

Why would his cock be in the centre? Why wouldn't it?  :question:
He doesn't wear underwear so it can dangle if it wants.... its all up there hanging free. It can go anywhere.

I am thinking he has one of those cock rings, like his friend Lenny Kravitz. That could explain why it looks shiny and erected.

18 hours ago, Alja said:

I was accused of too much analyzing, but I can`t help myself. Penis has certain recognizable parts. Take in count also its position. Slash is bi-racial, it`s nice you take him as that much gifted, still it`s nearly impossible that  visible part is penis, because of its length and body position. You would see (pink) head (or its foreskin cover), but with the way hole tore, I don`t think so. Scrotum skin is loose and wrinkly, of course. If you push solid object (testicle) in loose skin through narrow space, it inevitably stretches. 

I would trust judgement of (virgin) boys, they play with it and know possibilities. They also share showers with different men.

I honestly still don`t get why are some women crying of being objectified by men and then three days of excitement in women`s thread because of some trousers accident. But I chronically don`t understand the excitement other women get from male genitals anyway. (just noticed that women who don`t feel such excitement also tend not to feel being objectified by men). I love man body as whole, it`so beautiful I restlessly admire it whenever I can. 

Ducks away feeling like WTF I`m doing on this planet, I don`t get people. Continuing observational study of mankind.  

:sleeper:

Dude you're such a bore....

I dont need the judgment of the virgos in this forum to think what I think it is. I've seen and played with enough cock to make my own assumptions. :rolleyes:

Your new attack on women is stupid as usual. Women objectification has nothing to do with this thing, which happens to be funny and humorous, unlike the other thing that it is usually sad and harming.

Whatever the fuck you feel about male genitals is your own thing and problem (or not). Don't come here trying to generalize your feelings/thoughts and respect the women in this thread for whether they like, love and enjoy DICK, BALLS AND/OR VAGINA.

The "trousers incident" it is some funny event and it would be equally fun if it had happened to a woman so stop trying to make a bullshit case out of it and an opportunity to display your misoginy.

• Like 1