GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Oh Andrei picking intelligent models for uncle Axl to tell stories, I missed this :rolleyes: Regarding 'the spy' (again :rolleyes:) I actually can believe it. Axl was talking about Slash, right? That's what he always does. Everytime we have a spy the news coming out are 'Axl was telling this story about Slash', 'Axl said Slash blah-blah'. Man, what an obsession :ph34r: Just go party with him then. And his family and Duff and Duff's family and Slash's sparkling water. Everything is better than a pimp's party :vomit:

17 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

And here we go

Such a big smile, so happy :vomit:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Gross. 

Fuck off Andrei 

And Axl

Why? Think about it. According to the spy, Axl was talking about Slash and possible new music. He is partying with hot models, right? Still he talking about getting along with Slash. He took Slaxl to a whole new level :lol:

Now seriously, we got news of some kind. I wish we could have an interview or a statement. That's the right way to get information. But it's not happening. If it takes a party and models for Axl to speak about things we care about. Well, so be it :shrugs:

9 minutes ago, Politania said:

don't shoot me.. but who is Andrei?:ph34r:

Nobody would shoot you for asking a question. LOL  That's what the WT is for.  Ask away. :lol: I actually don't know who Andrei is.  I just figure he is part of the TB entourage.   

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So was Axl in the same place as Slash and Duff then, those curtains are the same but I thought he was meant to be at a different party? 

That's what I'm wondering...

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Oh Andrei picking intelligent models for uncle Axl to tell stories, I missed this :rolleyes: Regarding 'the spy' (again :rolleyes:) I actually can believe it. Axl was talking about Slash, right? That's what he always does. Everytime we have a spy the news coming out are 'Axl was telling this story about Slash', 'Axl said Slash blah-blah'. Man, what an obsession :ph34r: Just go party with him then. And his family and Duff and Duff's family and Slash's sparkling water. Everything is better than a pimp's party :vomit:

Such a big smile, so happy :vomit:

Hmm...but what about that post that @IncitingChaos made listing all the spy stories from the past 2 years and how they turned out to be correct?  Is that not true then?

Lol, I'm glad I made this thread happy with those pics :rofl-lol:. You're welcome :devilshades:

14 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

Nope, we have more to offer :ph34r::P

You sure? :ph34r: We do have but not for guys like Axl. :rolleyes: He actually doesn't need much - just be tall, blonde, pretty and listen to his talks about Slash. Shouldn't we get him a golden retriever?

10 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

@Andy14 this is the same after party of Slash and Duff?

Of course not! 

@dgnr Yeah, he just loves having an audience to listen to his stories. The guy never shuts up. It's good that he was out and about and not locked in his room. On the other hand, partying with Slash and Duff wouldn't hurt him for once. But as long as he's not late, on good terms with Slash and not acting like a dick (Hi, Slash :ph34r:), he can do whatever the fuck he wants lol. 

21 minutes ago, Politania said:

don't shoot me.. but who is Andrei?:ph34r:

I really have no idea what his official job is but he usually picks hot girls to get backstage and party with Axl. And if nothing has changed he's a future @dgnr's husband. :lol:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

And here we go

So for us fans he doesn t have a smile but for the "intelligent" models yes? :anger:

Why on earth he wants to be around those people instead of being together with Sluff and family at least now and then... 

Andrei seems a disgusting type. providing models (or hostesses :smiley-confused2:) to Axl. If he was a real friend he would tell him to search someone who is about 40 not about 25 y old. 

I hope Axl is fine and will be able to see by himself sooner or later that he should change his entourage a bit...

8 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I really have no idea what his official job is but he usually picks hot girls to get backstage and party with Axl. And if nothing has changed he's a future @dgnr's husband. :lol:

Oh nothing changed. If he can objectify women, I can objectify him :shrugs: And he's hot. I'm still waiting for you, Andrei :P 

7 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Thats what Im thinking too

Im pretty sure He will start to wear underwear after this incident

Dunno, habit of a lifetime - he says in his book that he's "not the kind of guy to wear underwear". Well now we know he meant it! 

7 minutes ago, Natty said:

So for us fans he doesn t have a smile but for the "intelligent" models yes? :anger:

Why on earth he wants to be around those people instead of being together with Sluff and family at least now and then... 

Andrei seems a disgusting type. providing models (or hostesses :smiley-confused2:) to Axl. If he was a real friend he would tell him to search someone who is about 40 not about 25 y old. 

I hope Axl is fine and will be able to see by himself sooner or later that he should change his entourage a bit...

This.

39 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

You sure? :ph34r: We do have but not for guys like Axl. :rolleyes: He actually doesn't need much - just be tall, blonde, pretty and listen to his talks about Slash. Shouldn't we get him a golden retriever?

Well if he doesn't see that ..then his loss :ph34r: 
Yep..and by tall you mean taller than him :lol: 

...We should get him the retriever 

So I just came here after seeing pics of Axl partying with young girls at 55 ... Nothing has changed :facepalm:but was he really talking about Slash instead? (As usual) and wtf is that pic of Slash above lol

After reading the thread then it was indeed Slash's dick hanging out his pants 

Edited by starlight

22 minutes ago, Natty said:

Different life style, sure all this fooling around is not good for Axl's voice. We've seen it. Maybe Slash and Duff could try to persuade Axl not to party that much because it hurts his overall performance. I'm not against Axl having fun. But I think he could be more moderate. Axl should find a way to balance fun and his health.

Blimey poor Axl if he's not seen then he's must be  locked in his room If he is out then people want him locked in his room its just an after show party he looks like he's having a laugh maybe one of the models showed him slash's little mishap 😂😂  on a plus note at least the woman out of the kills wasn't there or Sasha 💓

• Like 2

Lol I just imagine him telling stories to these models like old uncle Axl with them sat around him on the carpet like at school - “once upon a time on the Sunset Strip...” :

Andrei is gross.

I feel sorry for Axl like when you see a lost dog...like oh god that’s really sad, especially when Sluff family are all together and they really have a very genuine love for each other. If it makes him happy then ok, but I agree he kinda needs to reign it in a bit. Maybe they do hang out together a bit backstage (probably not...<_<)

Arrrghhh if things are so good with Slash then why aren’t you hanging out?? We just need one picture then we promise we will be happy forever!!