GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 hours ago, Rickodez said:

Just gonna leave this here, you're welcome...

DMYZmV8WAAAfqre.jpg

DMYZoNKWkAIh5Kf.jpg

4:00

:rofl-lol: I had to watch that twice before I realized Slash's dick was on display for everyone to see.

My first initial thought was that he closed his legs and used his guitar to hide an erection.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

:rofl-lol: I had to watch that twice before I realized Slash's dick was on display for everyone to see.

My first initial thought was that he closed his legs and used his guitar to hide an erection.

Now We know behind that no reaction/serious face actually "something" is reacting with Axl tease N' wiggle butt:awesomeface:

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Now We know behind that no reaction/serious face actually "something" is reacting with Axl tease N' wiggle butt:awesomeface:

I can't tell if it was hard or soft though. That would be a tale tell sign for sure. I also think I need my eyes scrubbed out because staring at it feels so wrong. :(

I hope I don't dream tonight.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

:lol::lol: oh my gawd! Slash doeasn't wear underwear

Edited by Politania

5 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

I can't tell if it was hard or soft though. That would be a tale tell sign for sure. I also think I need my eyes scrubbed out because staring at it feels so wrong. :(

I hope I don't dream tonight.

:rofl-lol: Never to be dissapointed with the level of detail going on in the Women's Thread! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Well, now we know Slash really likes Axl's singing :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

Or was he watching the ass? :smiley-confused2:

And he notices that something is wrong and hides it exactly when Axl starts singing the outro with rasp. Maybe the little thing was starting to react to Axl's singing, hence he finally notice :shrugs::P