GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

18 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

IMG_5114.thumb.PNG.1320ab680aa5414c3030926f5fd024dd.PNG

"anywhere but here"

That Duff face is soo cute. He looks like a baby-giraffe here. Or a pretty girl. Or a pretty baby-girl-giraffe. Anyway, he might look at Axl the same way. Babygirl-giraffe wants to run.

Edit: This pretty face also makes me thing he might has had a nose job? Or something? 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He looks a bit botoxed sometimes, I think. 

I think so too. Sometimes his skin is too smooth. But on this foto is nose is so straight and all. Mybe they did a little something to straighten its back or something. Noses don't get straighter and prettier when people age...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

I think so too. Sometimes his skin is too smooth. But on this foto is nose is so straight and all. Mybe they did a little something to straighten its back or something. Noses don't get straighter and prettier when people age...

It's funny because I think Duff must do some kind of Botox-y kind of thing and has possibly a nose job, Slash has had the hair plugs and what looks to me like abs transplant (lol) , Axl has done god knows what to his face, hair and teeth over the years and Adler has had a hair transplant/ wears a wig! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's funny because I think Duff must do some kind of Botox-y kind of thing and has possibly a nose job, Slash has had the hair plugs and what looks to me like abs transplant (lol) , Axl has done god knows what to his face, hair and teeth over the years and Adler has had a hair transplant/ wears a wig! 

Do you know that for a fact? Same thoughts on Duff and Slash's hair. Axl did something to his face (and hair) that shouldn't have been done. Don't care about Adler though... :shrugs:

Never heard of abs transplants. Slash does have a beer belly and abs sitting on top of of it. I guess the only one who hasn't had anything done is Izzy. (:wub:)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Do you know that for a fact? Same thoughts on Duff and Slash's hair. Axl did something to his face (and hair) that shouldn't have been done. Don't care about Adler though... :shrugs:

Never heard of abs transplants. Slash does have a beer belly and abs sitting on top of of it. I guess the only one who hasn't had anything done is Izzy. (:wub:)

No, I don't know anything for a fact except for what others have said over the years that makes me laugh about the guys. Take my comments (as most of the time) with a pinch of salt hehe!!

Serenity Scorp did post something once of Adler saying he had a hair transplant and Axl has certainly done things - the rest just funny rumours :lol:

Slash's hair did have some bald spots in it some years ago that magically disappeared one day, there's photo evidence of that. 

Im just messing about the abs. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

23 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Duff in the past had a reconstruction of inner parts of nose due to cocaine damage, they can fix also outer shape during the surgery. But he always had straight nose, it just goes that nose bones are more sharp and prominent and nose tip a bit straighter and nose elongates a bit (some parts of our bodies never stop to slightly grow).

Edit: looked for Duff-specific nose features, seen no significant change.

Edited by Alja

Axl had chemical peel, that's why he hasn't got frecles on his face anymore. Don't think he did something else to his face. Men's face gets mostly wider with age, so his nose. His lips got lil but smaller, but they're still beautiful.

Only what I most regret is his hair. it seems to me that his corn rows have destroyed his hair. I think he also dyes them too
  Axl in the interview "Chinese exchanged
", had dyed hair, for such ash blond.
Since corn rows,  Axl  had no longer very red hair. 

53 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He looks a bit botoxed sometimes, I think. 

Really? Nah. I think he looks rather wrinkly and craggy. lol In a good way!  He's the craggiest of the three.  Axl is the smoothest.  Slash has the most double chins. :lol:

He may well have had an incidental nose job because he's had more than one nasal operation for his sinuses and septum, remember?  Because of all the coke he snorted back in the day and the subsequent long lasting damage.  Let that be a lesson kids! 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Politania said:

Axl had chemical peel, that's why he hasn't got frecles on his face anymore. Don't think he did something else to his face. Men's face gets mostly wider with age, so his nose. His lips got lil but smaller, but they're still beautiful.

Only what I most regret is his hair. it seems to me that his corn rows have destroyed his hair. I think he also dyes them too

Also, I think Axl's eyes are or were very tight, like he was looking into a 100mph wind, gave him a rabbit in headlights weird stare, pulled back skin it looks like. 

The effect seems to have lessened over time, right now they don't look so bad but still his eyes changed a lot too. 

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Politania said:

When did Axl have freckles?? Agree, he still has lovely lips.  The hair, I cannot explain.  People say the cornrows ruined his hair but that was years ago.  His hair has gone through a lot of cycles since then! So why is it still looking the way it does while Duff and Slash's hair still looks ok?  It's a mystery.

2 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Really? Nah. I think he looks rather wrinkly and craggy. lol In a good way!  He's the craggiest of the three.  Axl is the smoothest.  Slash has the most double chins. :lol:

He may well have had an incidental nose job because he's had more than one nasal operation for his sinuses and septum, remember?  Because of all the coke he snorted back in the day and the subsequent long lasting damage.  Let that be a lesson kids! 

I don't know about the amount of Duff's or Izzy's cocaine intake back in the day but apparently Izzy has been big on this. So it's like Izzy has had one/some of those operations as well. His nose doesn't look straightend out at all so at least he hasn't combined it. Don't really know what I'm saying. Just rambling I guess about how fantastic Izzy is :lol:

4 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

When did Axl have freckles?? Agree, he still has lovely lips.  The hair, I cannot explain.  People say the cornrows ruined his hair but that was years ago.  His hair has gone through a lot of cycles since then! So why is it still looking the way it does while Duff and Slash's hair still looks ok?  It's a mystery.

He could've shaved his hair off and started again if the cornrows were to blame for the frizzy Einstein look. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

with the hair. Maybe the sins of his youth are becoming visible...

I saw somewhere on tumblr, a photo of Axl from cornrows days, took very close to his face, and you can see his face was covered with frecles

9 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I don't know about the amount of Duff's or Izzy's cocaine intake back in the day but apparently Izzy has been big on this. So it's like Izzy has had one/some of those operations as well. His nose doesn't look straightend out at all so at least he hasn't combined it. Don't really know what I'm saying. Just rambling I guess about how fantastic Izzy is :lol:

"Nose job" is payed surgery here, having your inner nose operated for whatever problem is payed from public health insurance. They can also fix your nose shape during the inner nose operation, although it`s not payed directly by patient, it`s not common to ask for change of the shape of nose during surgery. Most people love their noses as they are at the end. And Izzy`s nose is a signature nose, why to change it?

Edited by Alja

1 minute ago, Alja said:

"Nose job" is payed surgery here, having your inner nose operated for whatever problem is payed from public health insurance. They can also fix your nose shape during the inner nose operation, although it`s not payed directly by patient, it`s not common to ask for change of the shape of nose during surgery. Most people love their noses as they are at the end. And Izzy`s nose is a signature nose, why to change it?

I got all that . That's why I talked about "combining". See my post.

Why do you always feel the need to lecture here? Even in short posts... I'll say it only once because it seems to be your thing and I might be the only who's edgy right now. I find lecturing bloody annoying. We all know more and are trained for more than we give away here. Just drop that attitute. Give your opinions, musings, speculations, whatever. Crack a joke. Thanks. Bye.

• Like 2