GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

11 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Both the TB kids are cute af! I'm always 'awwww' when I see videos of them, especially the little one. I really, really hope Axl is surrounded by them as much as possible, cause a cute kid always warms one's heart, right? :hug: I saw a vid of a recent show where Axl went to Fortus and told him to look at the side of the stage, latter I found out from Nandinho's insta story that the TB kids where there dancing to the songs and Axl must have seen :heart: Also in one's of Fernando's insta stories the girls were playing with one of Axl's exercise machines and he was telling them to watch out cause that was from 'Tio Axl'.

I think if they went for Grandpa Axl, he would be livid:rofl-lol:

I hope someday we will see an Instastory with Axl interacting with the little girls (The Fernando One's is precious)

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Both the TB kids are cute af! I'm always 'awwww' when I see videos of them, especially the little one. I really, really hope Axl is surrounded by them as much as possible, cause a cute kid always warms one's heart, right? :hug: I saw a vid of a recent show where Axl went to Fortus and told him to look at the side of the stage, latter I found out from Nandinho's insta story that the TB kids where there dancing to the songs and Axl must have seen :heart: Also in one's of Fernando's insta stories the girls were playing with one of Axl's exercise machines and he was telling them to watch out cause that was from 'Tio Axl'.

Awww :wub::wub::wub:

Well, for some reason Im much more attracted to Natalia. She's got something you know?

Some time ago I said here that I think she will be the one to follow Axl's steps... She's got it.... she's incredibly active and curious and a lot into the music. I wish I could link here the video where she's emulating Axl in WTTJ, while there is a rehearsal in the background, then she jumps to the arms of her dad..... I've been replaying the video like a looney because she reminds me of young Axl somehow :lol::facepalm: (damn Im pathetic) :P

And I can't wait to see the custom made guitar that Slash helped make for her! :dance:
She has a small guitar which she strungs and sings along.... so yeah, there is something in her already.... and its endearing because it seems to me that she's been observing Axl A LOT.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

^

That picture made me want to replay the video of Natalia for another entire hour :facepalm:

Go ahead :popcorn:

Anyway, it's Fortus's b-day today, so I think we're gonna get one more song tonight :ph34r:

• Haha 1