GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

34 minutes ago, Politania said:

How do you see her chat?

Only killuridols can see it!!! :P

34 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Hope so, he has to do some exercise, the wedding is today?

LOL I still have not digged into my social media because I'm working but later I will find out when it is :ph34r:

26 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I don't think it's tonight. Some Carime friends are mentioning the weekend, so probably on Saturday. I'm kinda curious for this wedding :P  Carime's a beautiful lady, so she will probably be stunning. Wondering also about Beta's outfit, the groom's mom must be on point. And the little one of the Lebeis, their daughter, bet she'll be so cute. And if the GNR's wives are going to, more outfits to analyse. It's gonna be fun :lol:

Ah, ok!

Hmmm.... since the wedding is in Tulum, I am thinking this will be a typical BEACH WEDDING? You know how that's fashionable now :shrugs:

Carime's 200% Brazilian <_< so I guess her dress and the whole thing will be pretty.......... junglesque........loooool.... or beachesque...... with lots of sand, flowers, linen clothing.... dunno, just a guess :P

Ugh Beta, yeah!!! There will be lots of people... Also Vanessa and her family......... From GN'R..... Susan will be stunning and Meegan-Slash, I dont know if they are going :blink:

30 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Wow, fancy! I thought she would be one of the bridesmaid, but red doesn't look like a color for the bridesmaid dresses. Are you picturing Axl with a red tie too? :P 

I dont know... I think bridesmaid will be Carime's friends.... dont know.

Sasha said red dress short in front, long in the back :question:

OMG, no please, Axl with red nothing!!! And I hope he dresses appropiately not with those weird outfits of him :facepalm:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Can you shoe me what Carime looks like, please? It’s crucial to whether I get interested in this wedding business or not. Thanks :lol:

Regarding the other’s outfits, I never thought of them worth any second look in the outfit department and I expect bad taste. :D  I can only hope for the bride. :rofl-lol:

https://twitter.com/carimeelobo

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Can you shoe me what Carime looks like, please? It’s crucial to whether I get interested in this wedding business or not. Thanks :lol:

I think she's beautiful, face and body.

Spoiler

26364175_1814908642142799_31354337708453

16 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Regarding the other’s outfits, I never thought of them worth any second look in the outfit department and I expect bad taste. :D  I can only hope for the bride. :rofl-lol:

That's exactly part of the fun :lol:

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Hmmm.... since the wedding is in Tulum, I am thinking this will be a typical BEACH WEDDING? You know how that's fashionable now :shrugs:

Carime's 200% Brazilian <_< so I guess her dress and the whole thing will be pretty.......... junglesque........loooool.... or beachesque...... with lots of sand, flowers, linen clothing.... dunno, just a guess :P

Ugh Beta, yeah!!! There will be lots of people... Also Vanessa and her family......... From GN'R..... Susan will be stunning and Meegan-Slash, I dont know if they are going :blink:

Yeah, agree with everything :P  But I think Carime has good taste, I would bet in a good boho wedding dress. She has the body to look stunning.

Not so sure about Susan. I love her, but sometimes I think she wears too much. Meegan, on the other hand, is so stylish! If she's going, I bet she will look beautiful and classy and probably the best dressed :heart:

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Sasha said red dress short in front, long in the back :question:

OMG, no please, Axl with red nothing!!! And I hope he dresses appropiately not with those weird outfits of him :facepalm:

So, November Rain dress but in red? :question::P 

About Axl, we can dream :P I don't think we'll be getting any pic of him, but if we did I'm already seeing the plaid shirt around his waist :facepalm:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Yeah, agree with everything :P  But I think Carime has good taste, I would bet in a good boho wedding dress. She has the body to look stunning.

Not so sure about Susan. I love her, but sometimes I think she wears too much. Meegan, on the other hand, is so stylish! If she's going, I bet she will look beautiful and classy and probably the best dressed :heart:

Yeah, what I meant is that if this is going to be a beach wedding, then I don't think she will wear one of those fancy dresses because SAND & WATER!!! :max:

But maybe it is not how I picture it and they do it in big saloon :shrugs:

Susan.... yeah, she's very Hollywood :lol: let's see..... and Meegan will be stunning if she goes but I am having the feeling they will not be there :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, dgnr said:

So, November Rain dress but in red? :question::P 

About Axl, we can dream :P I don't think we'll be getting any pic of him, but if we did I'm already seeing the plaid shirt around his waist :facepalm:

:ph34r: yeah the creepy bride in red from Nov Rain continues :ph34r:

Edited by killuridols

I probably shouldn’t be here for the wedding „analysis“ because I won’t have anything nice to say. :rofl-lol: Maybe about the bride because she looks really nice. Meegan also looks great all the time and will probably wear the wedding guest outfit of my dreams. 

But everybody else, including Susan I’m sorry to say I hate her style ... I’m in a bad mood, I feel like badmouthing everyone. :facepalm::headbang::lol:

I need to vent on a side project like this!!!! I could get a second account, behave like shit, get banned and come back as Tori. That’s clever thinking, isn’t it? :lol:

Edited by Tori72
WTF did just happen? I couldn’t post for a while, when I could the text was ther a zillion times repeated. Whatever...
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I probably shouldn’t be here for the wedding „analysis“ because I won’t have anything nice to say. :rofl-lol: Maybe about the bride because she looks really nice. Meegan also looks great all the time and will probably wear the wedding guest outfit of my dreams. 

But everybody else, including Susan I’m sorry to say I hate her style ... I’m in a bad mood, I feel like badmouthing everyone. :facepalm::headbang::lol:

I need to vent on a side project like this!!!! I could get a second account, behave like shit, get banned and come back as Tori. That’s clever thinking, isn’t it? :lol:

I need to vent on a side project like this!!!! I could get a another account, behave like shit, get banned and come back as Tori. That’s clever thinking, isn’t it? :lol:

I need to vent on a side project like this!!!! I could become somebody else, behave like shit, get thrown out and come back as Tori. That’s clever thinking, isn’t it? :lol:

I need to vent on a side project like this!!!! I could become somebody else, behave like shit, get thrown out and come back as Tori. That’s clever thinking, isn’t it? 

I need to vent on a side project like this!!!! I could become somebody else, behave like shit, get thrown out and come back as Tori. That’s clever thinking, isn’t it? 

:blink:

are-you-okay-gif-10.gif

Edited by Zoot
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Politania said:

that is your reaction on imagining Sasha in red Nov Rain dress :drevil:

Absolutely. :facepalm: That is the stupidest fucking dress she could ever wear. lol I always thought the NR dress is tasteless as shit anyway. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

OMG. That really happened. I’m laughing but I probably shouldn’t. Bahahaha :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Hahaha, indeed!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/is-this-the-end-of-my-life-false-alert-of-missile-attack-sends-hawaii-scrambling/2018/01/13/78c86054-f8a0-11e7-b34a-b85626af34ef_story.html

1 minute ago, lilacmess said:

I love you Women's Thread! Without you, I wouldn't be even aware of this wedding. Now I get a full analysis! :thumbsup:

:headbang:

And we haven't even started! :lol:

3 minutes ago, lilacmess said:

I love you Women's Thread! Without you, I wouldn't be even aware of this wedding. Now I get a full analysis! :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Same here. A day ago I didn’t even know Carime existed. Now I wanna see her wedding dress and I have high fashion expectations of her to safe the good taste of the whole occasion. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Same here. A day ago I didn’t even know Carime existed. Now I wanna see her wedding dress and I have high fashion expectations of her to safe the good taste of the whole occasion. :lol:

Were you here when Axl was in London with AC/DC?

That was a festival for us!! :rofl-lol:

We teared down the whole freak show :lol:

I miss those times when we used to laugh so much. Hopefully this wedding will light us up!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Were you here when Axl was in London with AC/DC?

That was a festival for us!! :rofl-lol:

We teared down the whole freak show :lol:

I miss those times when we used to laugh so much. Hopefully this wedding will light us up!

I wish I was here during that time :)