GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

39 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Susan and Duff are in Tulum, there is a Instastory in Susan account....Duff looks soooooo yummy!

Just wanted to write about it

Yes, very nice photos Susan posted and one with Fernando. 

I got one question:

WHERE ON EARTH IS OUR GINGER???

Edited by Politania

On 2/1/2018 at 10:10 PM, Gabrielaerojas said:

Wow! 

Fuckwow that pic of Slash is unbelievable. So glad it's made an appearance here again. Best one I've ever seen for showing how good-looking he really is. 

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Susan and Duff are in Tulum, there is a Instastory in Susan account....Duff looks soooooo yummy!

Del James is there too, the lady who gave massages, like NITLT reunion

Aaaand Susan has forced poor Duff to carry her around so she can show off her range of bikinis...

OK I'm being mean but seriously doesn't Duff look like he's sinking into the sand?!

17 minutes ago, money honey said:

Fuckwow that pic of Slash is unbelievable. So glad it's made an appearance here again. Best one I've ever seen for showing how good-looking he really is. 

Aaaand Susan has forced poor Duff to carry her around so she can show off her range of bikinis...

OK I'm being mean but seriously doesn't Duff look like he's sinking into the sand?!

Not just her bikinis. :smiley-confused2: 

And it does look like he's about ready to drop her. His face is hard to read with the lighting and his sunglasses. Seriously, McKagan? You're very good-looking but those sunglasses look like they belong on someone with longer hair. I'm also surprised that Irish skin of yours isn't going to make you look like a lobster after your mini-vacation there. Sun lotion is key for you.

I'm also glad Duff's not wearing speedos, for obvious reasons. :awesomeface:

I don't think we're going to be seeing any pics of Axl outside because he's a redhead and redheads have the kind of skin that burns. I have never come across someone with red hair that can maintain a tan.

Edit: Took a closer look at Duff's face...it doesn't look like he's really smiling and more like he's half-assing it.

Edited by purplestargirl

6 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I don't think we're going to be seeing any pics of Axl outside because he's a redhead and redheads have the kind of skin that burns. I have never come across someone with red hair that can maintain a tan.

My cousin is redhead, he avoids the sun like a plague.....and his skin turns red....like a burn...

I don't know if this Axl's case

Edited by Georgina Arriaga

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Im not sure but I wonder if Del and Chela are the first ones 'dressed up' for the occasion? :ph34r:

#lettheweddingbegin #loboturnslebeis 

I change my vote. Del wins worst dressed. A bowling shirt?! to a wedding?! :facepalm:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

The wedding is only tomorrow though, I stalked Carime's friends stories :P Maybe it's the rehearsal. Don't americans do that before their weddings? Axl won't be there though, he never shows up at rehearsals as we know :shrugs: 

And what about Slash? Not going?

P.S. Love you're using the official hashtag :lol:

Hiding under some beach hut, with Sasha all over him so he doesn't get any sun burn :P 

Hopefully he doesn't show up late to the wedding.

It's possible Slash is busy with other engagements so he might not be able to attend. We can wait and see though.