GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Not sure if you have been paying attention to Axl's entourage social media, but Sasha is in Tulum right now with all the Lebeis crew. Axl's probably there too. Maybe Nandinho's wedding? :shrugs: I don't know, just gossiping :P 

Edited by dgnr
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

Or maybe because rock is not a thing anymore :wacko:

Maybe, but it's happening with artists from different genres of music too. 

6 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Not sure if you have been paying attention to Axl's entourage social media, but Sasha is in Tulum right now with all the Lebeis crew. Axl's probably there too. Maybe Nandinho's wedding? :shrugs: I don't know, just gossiping :P 

Finally? They only had about 20 Stag parties and Hen do's! 

9 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Those people live so well...Nando and his family went almost a month to Costa Rica, now in Tulum...I saw a Instastory of Nando, eating in the beach, I saw Beta's sister and mother.

Beta is there?

13 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Those people live so well...Nando and his family went almost a month to Costa Rica, now in Tulum...I saw a Instastory of Nando, eating in the beach, I saw Beta's sister and mother.

Beta is there?

probably she is. i saw her mother, and I had the impression that I heard Axl's voice at the beginning ( but Maybe that's  strength of suggestion;)) I really do not know how he is doing it, that nobody recognizes him in different places. he is really good at hiding.):lol:
sometimes I think, while  watching these instastory of Fernando, who is filming everyone at the table, that Axl sits near him and has great fun, that he can not be seen  

Edited by Politania
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, dgnr said:

LOL I saw that too but didn't want to post about it because then people say Im here just to gossip :ph34r:

I follow Carime so yeah, their wedding is coming and all her family has arrived there already. I think, from what I read, that the ceremony will take place either tonight or tomorrow so be prepared! :lol:

26 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Beta is there?

I didnt hear Beta but I saw her sister singing in Portuguese...... Maybe Beta will join them later..

15 minutes ago, Politania said:

probably she is. i saw her mother, and I had the impression that I heard Axl's voice at the beginning ( but Maybe that's  strength of suggestion;)) I really do not know how he is doing it, that nobody recognizes him in different places. he is really good at hiding.):lol:
sometimes I think, while  watching these instastory of Fernando, who is filming everyone at the table, that Axl sits near him and has great fun, that he can not be seen  

It didn't look like a gathering that Axl would like to join.... most of them still speak Portuguese instead of English but I wouldn't rule out that he will be at the wedding. After all, Nando is like his son :shrugs:

We need to be alert in case we get a glimpse of an arm or shadow in a wine cup or something :rofl-lol:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It didn't look like a gathering that Axl would like to join.... most of them still speak Portuguese instead of English but I wouldn't rule out that he will be at the wedding. After all, Nando is like his son :shrugs:

We need to be alert in case we get a glimpse of an arm or shadow in a wine cup or something :rofl-lol:

I hope they celebrate his birthday too! without him they would be doing other things and not living that way of life

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

LOL I saw that too but didn't want to post about it because then people say Im here just to gossip :ph34r:

I follow Carime so yeah, their wedding is coming and all her family has arrived there already. I think, from what I read, that the ceremony will take place either tonight or tomorrow so be prepared! :lol:

I didnt hear Beta but I saw her sister singing in Portuguese...... Maybe Beta will join them later..

who is Carime? and you are calling Fernando- as Nando? righit? ( Im weird :facepalm:):lol:

54 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I hope they celebrate his birthday too! without him they would be doing other things and not living that way of life

it is so true. it seems to me that they either do not realize it, or they do not want to think about it too much, that everything they owe is because ppl like us were following them, spending money  on band. the same goes for the guys from the band.  sometimes I envy them.  I envy people who dont have to worry about money

Edited by Politania
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Im sure he will have a celebration, if that's what he wants to :shrugs:

28 minutes ago, Politania said:

who is Carime? and you are calling Fernando- as Nando? righit? ( Im weird :facepalm:):lol:

It is Fernando's bride :P

Lol, yeah, I dont know why I call him Nando though..... sounds too Mexican....... reminds me of NANDITOOOOOOO MI VIDAAAAAAAAAA!!! :rofl-lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=9784645

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Im sure he will have a celebration, if that's what he wants to :shrugs:

It is Fernando's bride :P

Lol, yeah, I dont know why I call him Nando though..... sounds too Mexican....... reminds me of NANDITOOOOOOO MI VIDAAAAAAAAAA!!! :rofl-lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=9784645

:lol::lol: it is funny because you didnt say that Fernando is getting married but Carime:lol:

I keep forgetting who all those people are. In my mind they're all Beta's kids and Axl knows them since he was 29 or so. Now they're managing him and the former power player of GnR is managed by his own stepchildren -siblings! I can see some irony in that. :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Politania said:

:lol::lol: it is funny because you didnt say that Fernando is getting married but Carime:lol:

well..... I'm a ladies' lady so in my head it is her who is getting married, looooooooool :lol:

Nah, maybe it is because I see nothing in Fernando's profile that tells me he's VERY HAPPY about getting married :facepalm: while Carime's Insta is full of references to it and her friends are talking about it all the time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I keep forgetting who all those people are. In my mind they're all Beta's kids and Axl knows them since he was 29 or so. Now they're managing him and the former power player of GnR is managed by his own stepchildren -siblings! I can see some irony in that. :rofl-lol:

Is Beta having only two kids ?