GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

What it is you don't understand? I explained it in my first post on this issue: When the reunion started, it was about Coachella and the other spring 2016 shows and they wouldn't mind having Steven there for 5-6 shows. But when the plan expanded to a world tour, they'd have to deal with Steven every day for a long time and they didn't want to.

I think they planned a world tour from the begining. When Axl was in Atlanta with AC/DC. A random fan met him. I think it was at the hotel. And Axl told this fan that they were doing a world tour. I doubt that the original idea was a just Coachella and a couple of shows in Vegas. 

1 hour ago, Padme said:

I think they planned a world tour from the begining. When Axl was in Atlanta with AC/DC. A random fan met him. I think it was at the hotel. And Axl told this fan that they were doing a world tour. I doubt that the original idea was a just Coachella and a couple of shows in Vegas. 

That was March 2016. Of course they had planned the tour at that time, since it was announced then. I was talking about earlier, late 2015-early 2016.

@killuridolsok, that's your opinion. I'm sticking with mine, since there are indications and implications (the most recent is Slash's interview with Nikki Sixx) that the world tour wasn't planned from the beginning.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

That was March 2016. Of course they had planned the tour at that time, since it was announced then. I was talking about earlier, late 2015-early 2016.

@killuridolsok, that's your opinion. I'm sticking with mine, since there are indications and implications (the most recent is Slash's interview with Nikki Sixx) that the world tour wasn't planned from the beginning.

I meant to say they planned but the announcements were made later. There was an agreement with Coachella organizers. So Coachella was announced first. Later they announced the Vegas shows although those Vegas shows came first. I think they have most or at least some of the 2016 tour organized before the official reunion and Coachella announcements were made. Then due to the huge success they decided to add more legs

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Margott does have a daughter but she's not a baby, lol.

I feel weird gossiping about the superfans :ph34r:

ah ok. I didn t know that.

My daughter is nearly 6 years old and it would not be possible for me to follow Gnr more than 3 concerts. I have also other hobbies, work , and so on. maybe margott s daughter is already a teenager.

3 minutes ago, Natty said:

ah ok. I didn t know that.

My daughter is nearly 6 years old and it would not be possible for me to follow Gnr more than 3 concerts. I have also other hobbies, work , and so on. maybe margott s daughter is already a teenager.

Yeah, she's a teenager. But still, teenagers are the worst! :lol:

Maybe it is easier for them living in L.A. to go to all these shows and stuff, which for me living in Argentina and with all the financial difficulties plus having responsabilities I cannot get rid of, makes it impossible to lead such life :shrugs:

But if I lived in L.A. I think I'd make the effort to go see those shows as much as I could.

4 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Except NAMM isn't something that's open to the general public. It's pretty exclusive unless you know someone who can get you a pass.

Slash knows Tako well enough, and I assume TB knows Margott pretty well too. Makes sense that, if any fans, they would get passes from Slash/TB/the entourage.