GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 hours ago, Gabrielaerojas said:

Cue in the picture :smiley-confused2:

4639231_F-2_B1_A-43_E3-9_C3_C-2682_DEC0_

Does the carpet match the drapes though?

5 hours ago, Hejanne said:

The naked pic with the skull must be from the same photo shoot -_-

They are. I meant other photographs that were taken but have never been seen. ;) 

On 2/7/2018 at 3:34 AM, Georgina Arriaga said:

The picture posted by Sante is a thing of beauty.....

It's a knockout.

On 2/7/2018 at 6:31 AM, Hejanne said:

Wait! Does this mean that Axl was standing there in all his glory out at a tennis court :wub: That thought just did something in my knees :awesomeface:

That thought occurred to me straight away. 

23 hours ago, Hejanne said:

The naked pic with the skull must be from the same photo shoot -_-

Yeah. I can't stop picturing that photoshoot. How did it come about anyway?? I mean, was it at Axl's request? 

I think it does not necessary open new thread but i would like to comment about Spice girls reunion
I´ve read on web and I was thinking is this reunion are a reflex of GNR reunion?
because its too much concidence, dont you think?
As until a few years ago members they said that dont wouldnt

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Lucky girl said:

I think it does not necessary open new thread but i would like to comment about Spice girls reunion
I´ve read on web and I was thinking is this reunion are a reflex of GNR reunion?
because its too much concidence, dont you think?

As until a few years ago members they said that dont wouldnt

No.

Bands have been reuniting for decades since it is a very good deal, business wise.

Just checked and I don't see any similarities (other than money being most likely what made it happen). The Spice Girls reunion is clearly superior since it's a full reunion with all five members and no Frank Ferrer in sight :ph34r:

On a different note, @Andy14 killed it -as always- with the gifs and the social media for the ginger and the businessman's birthdays! :headbang:

Ps: My bad, there's a huge coincidence between both reunions actually: World Tour but NO NEW MUSIC :P

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/music/916116/The-Spice-Girls-reunion-2018-world-tour-new-music-Emma-Bunton-Victoria-Beckham

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zoot said:

Am I crazy or didn't the Spice Girls reunite already?? :blink:

I would've sworn there was a reunion show a few years ago. But I'm too lazy to look for it. :lol:

I believe they had already reunited but there was at least one of them missing. 

Now we can hope there will be a 2nd GNR reunion where they finally get it right!

• Like 1