GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

34 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl having a conversation with Beta in a Sushi restaurant about bath mats, man that's wild, Axl is out of control  :wow:

That’s what I was saying!!! :rofl-lol:

Also I can’t avoid imagining what kind of bath mat Axl would like. I bet it’s the superfluffy furry kind. :smiley-confused2:

@Gabrielaerojas You have a job on twitter to do ;)

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

That’s what I was saying!!! :rofl-lol:

Also I can’t avoid imagining what kind of bath mat Axl would like. I bet it’s the superfluffy furry kind. :smiley-confused2:

@Gabrielaerojas You have a job on twitter to do ;)

You want him to go berserk and flip all the tables, the Sushi incident? :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Haha 2

Funny, I also was looking for a bath math. I'm looking for one without the rubber on one side (against slipping). Because that will stick to the floor and leaves nasty marks on the floor tiles. When I came home from shopping I read the part about the bath math conversation of Axl. 

2 minutes ago, Gabrielaerojas said:

LOL will do so from my other account. The one opened solely for Izzyconda

53 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Lol! That’s one approach. :P What I was thinking of was ask the other twitter guy who told the story on how Axl’s bath mat needs were. :lol:

It’s been done 

16 hours ago, GuitarFanfromNYC said:

this is a funny conversation. in the US it is true that you can name your kid anything. the idea that a government office can tell you what to name your kid is beyond comprehension here. 

just look at Hollywood stars, they give their kids the most wacko names. 

Well, its not that they tell you what to name your kid. More like what you cannot name them and that is totally fine in my opinion.

I cant stand knowing that some really stupid parents have decided to ruin their kid's lives by naming them with terrible things, one hit wonders names or shit that years later will bring self-esteem problems to the kids.

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

Well, its not that they tell you what to name your kid. More like what you cannot name them and that is totally fine in my opinion.

I cant stand knowing that some really stupid parents have decided to ruin their kid's lives by naming them with terrible things, one hit wonders names or shit that years later will bring self-esteem problems to the kids.

I think that's fair that you can't use certain names on a list if you chose an inappropriate name. Can you change your name by deed poll in Argentina? 

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

I think that's fair that you can't use certain names on a list if you chose an inappropriate name. Can you change your name by deed poll in Argentina? 

I'm not sure what deed poll means but yes, you can change your name and last name in Argentina, though a judge has to allow it after reviewing the reasons why you want or need to change your name.

• Thanks 1