GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Any clause, contract, promise, word, threat, Angus' influence, Slash and Duff input, must be working very well.....SMKC is being putting in the back, and obviously Slash is confortable in GNR enough....to change all his social media with the name of the band that he should had never left.

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Like 1

On July 24, 1988, rock photographer Ian Tilton got a chance to photograph Guns N' Roses during a stop in Texas while out on Aerosmith's Permanent Vacation tour. “Ian’s Guns N’ Roses images were snapped just before the band slapped ownership contracts on all photographs of the band, making these rare, behind-the-scenes and live shots of the band truly a collector’s and fan’s must-have,” says Steven Walker, owner of Austin's Modern Rocks Gallery where the images are exclusively on display (and for sale) for the first time. Click through the gallery to get a preview of the collection!

https://www.billboard.com/photos/7334215/guns-n-roses-rare-and-unseen-photos-1988

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Valentine’s day is changing personalities. :P That’s scary shit.

giphy.gif

I’m still kind of alien to this Valentine stuff, not really a tradition in my country. :lol:

Not true!

The tradition of Princesses started very early in this thread. I'm sorry you were not here to know about it.

13065781_1578941119102349_1217286974_n.p

Just now, killuridols said:

Not true!

The tradition of Princesses started very early in this thread. I'm sorry you were not here to know about it.

13065781_1578941119102349_1217286974_n.p

I know, it’s for everyone to read. ;) What I meant you throwing around hearts and love. Cute tho.

tenor.gif?itemid=4412301

Hi, it's the my first real post so I hope I am doing it OK.

I came across this note and it does look original Axl's handwritting IMO (no???)

Have you seen it and would know what the backstory is? 

I guess it is related to the starting of the band (because he talks about Club touring) and to the Motley Crue so it might be during their tour together in 87/88?Some people were saying in the comments that the P.S. at the end of the note is actually the lyrics of a song (I cannot find it) or just a joke (hum, bad taste). I hope so.

If this note was already discussed in the forum, it'd be great if someone was kind enough to refer to it bc I couldn't find it.

It's the first time I see this and and especially the PS made wonder. But maybe I am wrong and it isn't even Axl's handwriting? :question:

Screen_Shot_2018-02-14_at_23.11.02.png

Edited by GingerHair
  • Like 3

I think that is indeed Axl's handwritting. I've seen that note many years ago. It is not new on the Internet but I have no idea what it is about.

Looks like a card someone from Mötley Crüe got from Axl? :question:

Honestly I never became too curious about it and the P.S. is just more of the same we all know..... whether it is lyrics or a joke (bad one), it isnt really surprising or shocking to me :shrugs: