GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

29 minutes ago, Lucy in the sky said:

Hey Girls 

i’m new here but i always follow this thread. It’s great!!!! 

Do you know anything about a girl named Eve Sheppard? She has a instragram with a lot of pictures in Axl’s house. 

Is she that weirdo from twitter who says she is his neighbour but calls herself Erin and Everly somtimes? 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Lucy in the sky said:

Thank you so much @Rocketqueen76

Yes @MillionsOfSpiders... is she fake? I dont know nothing about this girl. 

She's Axl's neighbour and she said before she deleted a lot of her comments that she bumped into him whilst walking her dog around Malibu, he helped her out becuase her dog was in some kind of trouble and he came to see if she and the dog was ok. She said she talks to him whenever he is home and he is a cool neighbour. He likes her dad who is some famous American musician, apparently. 

No idea if that's her real name. Bit much of a coincidence isn't it, though? 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

What an odd girl.....her Instagram account is private....has seen some of her pictures @Lucy in the sky ?

Reading some of the  answers of her tweets, somebody said she puts a video of Axl in Tulum, only 3 minutes, take it down very quickly, wow! is the first time that I hear some confirmation of his presence at the wedding

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

She's Axl's neighbour and she said before she deleted a lot of her comments that she bumped into him whilst walking her dog around Malibu, he helped her out becuase her dog was in some kind of trouble and he came to see if she and the dog was ok. She said she talks to him whenever he is home and he is a cool neighbour. He likes her dad who is some famous American musician, apparently. 

No idea if that's her real name. Bit much of a coincidence isn't it, though? 

It’s very weird!!! I think is a fake account.

19 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

What an odd girl.....her Instagram account is private....has seen some of her pictures @Lucy in the sky ?

Reading some of the  answers of her tweets, somebody said she puts a video of Axl in Tulum, only 3 minutes, take it down very quickly, wow! is the first time that I hear some confirmation of his presence at the wedding

Is not private. 

https://www.instagram.com/evesheppard.kristofferson this is the link 

I’m sorry... i’m new and i dont know how to post pictures here. 

26 minutes ago, Lucy in the sky said:

Is not private. 

https://www.instagram.com/evesheppard.kristofferson this is the link 

I’m sorry... i’m new and i dont know how to post pictures here. 

Thank you!

Her father is Kris Kristofferson? wow! he is awesome!

She is with Axl? how old is she? 18? Some of those pictures alludes at that

Edited by Georgina Arriaga

9 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

What does it mean she is WITH AXL? Tell me his is not dating an 18 year old. *CRINGE*

Look her insta account..she in some pictures alludes that she is with him, even there is one in bed with his hat (according to her)

She has a picture of him, I don't know if is new, he is using earrings.

1 hour ago, Lucy in the sky said:

It’s very weird!!! I think is a fake account.

Well, the twitter account is really odd and how she posted on it which is now gone and she didn't have that name either. When I first saw it I just thought she was just some random psycho fan pretending to have met him.  

OMG one more idiot of those :facepalm:

I think those pictures she put of Axl or Axl's house are all fake with lots of photoshop.

I'm having a rest because it is Sunday but Im sure I can find the originals of each one of them because I've seen them before. Maybe later I will do it. I get really annoyed by liars.

Dont know if she's really the daughter of Kris Kristofferson (isnt he too old to be her dad?) but I dont know why she's doing this or using Axl's name to promote herself.

I find it odd and pretty lame as well.... i hope he's not fallen trap of this teenager. Times are not exactly the best to be an old guy involved with a teen.

If you look into her Twitter account all the posters who talk to her retweet the exact same pics of hers. 

Like she has multiple accounts and does it herself. 

Googled the kris Kristoferrson guy and he has no kids that fit her description and looks like some of his fans were grilling her about it so she deleted all of that too. 

• Like 1

I checked her Twitter account too and I found it odd that she has liked comments in Spanish & Portuguese. It is not that common American kids know those languages if their parents dont have Latin roots.

Her IG looks fake as well and none of these accounts are verified either, which seems weird for someone who implies being a rising model and singer/songwriter.

She also posted pics of her in Tulum :lol: implying she's gone to Fernando's wedding but they look nothing like the pictures taken by the real guests of the wedding. There's something about the light in the pics that is not the same as the wedding ones, besides she's no friend of the Lebeis and she's got nothing to do with them, since most guests were Brazilian and in their 30s.

Edited by killuridols

42 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I think is fake.

She put an instastory with a girl saying that is Axl's niece. The little girl is not one of the girls that we know. The pictures of Axl that she put is when he used the moustache

Yes. That's not Maia if that's what she intended to fake :facepalm:

So sad she's stealing someone else's life to do this crap but the worst is that some fans are falling for it :unsure:

• Like 1