GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

I'm sure it's a fake account on both Twitter and IG and that she created multiple accounts to try making it less obvious.

Since the beginning it seemed odd because she claimed to be his neighbour and friend and to be named Erin Everly (just like Axl's ex-wife). Now, she added to her madness to be Kris Kristofferson's daughter. Except that Kris Kristofferson doesn't have any daughter with her name and age range...

In both her Twitter and IG account, it's always the very same people who comment on her posts and they all seem fake profiles. Actually, on Twitter, those profiles don't post anything, they only RT her posts !!! On IG, they are mostly private. And, indeed, she isn't followed by anyone related to Axl or GNR (i.e. the Lebeis) or to the Kristofferson family.

All the pictures of Axl she posts pretending to be 'new', are actually old and edited. The pictures of Tulum are just wrong because she's in a pebbles beach and Tulum was white sand beach (hahaha - that's so obvious that makes me laugh that someone think you'd believe that); also, seems like Axl never made it to Tulum, anyway.

And she does make some English mistakes (just like me, and I am not English mother tongue but she was supposed to be). 

So, I think it's just some crazy or ill-intended person stealing pictures of someone and creating a fanfic around it, not sure with what intention. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Great work WT, it seems you can solve all mysteries 👏 🕵️  Do you think you can find where this was taken?  

image.png

Can't help with the forensics but just occurred to me, with all the time Slash spent airborne over the years, was he ever seen to be injured??

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

No never hurt himself (he is superhuman)

I guess some of the fearlessness comes from his BMX days.

I think it was on Appetite for Distortion, a guest (sorry name escapes me) who was talking about the possibility of making a GNR biopic mentioned the opening shots could be a 12-year-old Slash zooming up and down Laurel Canyon on his BMX. WOuldn't that be awesome?!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, GingerHair said:

I'm sure it's a fake account on both Twitter and IG and that she created multiple accounts to try making it less obvious.

Since the beginning it seemed odd because she claimed to be his neighbour and friend and to be named Erin Everly (just like Axl's ex-wife). Now, she added to her madness to be Kris Kristofferson's daughter. Except that Kris Kristofferson doesn't have any daughter with her name and age range...

In both her Twitter and IG account, it's always the very same people who comment on her posts and they all seem fake profiles. Actually, on Twitter, those profiles don't post anything, they only RT her posts !!! On IG, they are mostly private. And, indeed, she isn't followed by anyone related to Axl or GNR (i.e. the Lebeis) or to the Kristofferson family.

All the pictures of Axl she posts pretending to be 'new', are actually old and edited. The pictures of Tulum are just wrong because she's in a pebbles beach and Tulum was white sand beach (hahaha - that's so obvious that makes me laugh that someone think you'd believe that); also, seems like Axl never made it to Tulum, anyway.

And she does make some English mistakes (just like me, and I am not English mother tongue but she was supposed to be). 

So, I think it's just some crazy or ill-intended person stealing pictures of someone and creating a fanfic around it, not sure with what intention. 

How fu** put she  Kris Kristofferson as father her, hiw crazy girl!!:lol:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, money honey said:

I think it was on Appetite for Distortion, a guest (sorry name escapes me) who was talking about the possibility of making a GNR biopic mentioned the opening shots could be a 12-year-old Slash zooming up and down Laurel Canyon on his BMX. WOuldn't that be awesome?!

Izzy and Axl's screen debut should be when Izzy is sitting in class and he sees books go flying past him and then a loud commotion and then Axl bouncing off the door frame and turning around and running away from a bunch of teachers :lol:

• GNFNR 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Izzy and Axl's screen debut should be when Izzy is sitting in class and he sees books go flying past him and then a loud commotion and then Axl bouncing off the door frame and turning around and running away from a bunch of teachers :lol:

39 minutes ago, money honey said:

think it was on Appetite for Distortion, a guest (sorry name escapes me) who was talking about the possibility of making a GNR biopic mentioned the opening shots could be a 12-year-old Slash zooming up and down Laurel Canyon on his BMX. WOuldn't that be awesome?!

The next WT project is clearly going to be writing a script for the GnR movie. Loving it! 

Next comes little teen punk Duff hotwiring a car to get to an all ages gig...

16 minutes ago, GuitarFanfromNYC said:

The next WT project is clearly going to be writing a script for the GnR movie. Loving it! 

Next comes little teen punk Duff hotwiring a car to get to an all ages gig...

Would Steven's be him falling off the skateboard and Slash helping him?

9 hours ago, money honey said:

Can't help with the forensics but just occurred to me, with all the time Slash spent airborne over the years, was he ever seen to be injured??

9 hours ago, money honey said:

I guess some of the fearlessness comes from his BMX days.

Somewhere in 1965 or a tiny little bit earlier:

[ ]: You see this soul? It`s really special, it`s made mostly of music. Enough to be human, but mostly music. He will find it out in a moment when he pick guitar. It will back him even if everything else fails. So you see, he is precious and unique, keep him down there, world needs raw and authentic music. I also know why I picked you, you are the best one.

Some 53 years later

Guardian angel: I feel overworked sometimes, but definitely worth it.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Look her insta account..she in some pictures alludes that she is with him, even there is one in bed with his hat (according to her)

She has a picture of him, I don't know if is new, he is using earrings.

I would not be surprised if it turned out that Axl is sleeping with 18-year-old girls.
  even younger girls are attending parties, invited by Andrei G.

13 hours ago, GingerHair said:

what about the pictures of Axl head?