GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

8 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Axl's tweet was in reference to a 1980's movie called Flash Gordon.

"Later, at the execution of Flash, Zarkov is present in an upper viewing area with Dale and helps her when she panics. Zarkov is next seen strapped to the Mind Wipe device, where Ming tells Zarkov he is the reason Earth is being destroyed and that Zarkov recognized the hand of Ming as being responsible. His mind is then wiped of memories by the Mind Wipe machine while Klytus and Kala watch. He is supposed to be reprogrammed with Level 3 conditioning, but the evil Kala orders the technician to program it at Level 6, which is clearly a horrible process."

Klytus

Image result for klytus flash gordon

Mind Wipe

Image result for mind wipe flash gordonImage result for mind wipe flash gordon

I only know this cause someone mentioned it on the main board and then I did my research lol! :lol:

Axl be very updated:lol:

31 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Thanks for that @MillionsOfSpiders!!! I didn't know that story!

I laugh a lot to the sight of Izzy in a tree.....poor Izzy...I bet he was regretting to even talk with his friend from Indiana, when that friend arrive at L.A.:facepalm:

Shorts and 48 pounds of jewelry.....jajaja...why Axl? why?

But on a serious note, those swing moods of Axl are signal of something not good in his head....he was at that time on Lithium?

It's really funny to think of Izzy climbing the tree to look through the window and equally funny to think of Axl sat locked in his bedroom and all of a sudden Izzy appears at his window, madness :lol:

But yeah, on a serious note there must've been something very wrong with Axl for him to do that and not want to tour with Aerosmith.

I'm not sure about the Lithium. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's really funny to think of Izzy climbing the tree to look through the window and equally funny to think of Axl sat locked in his bedroom and all of a sudden Izzy appears at his window, madness :lol:

But yeah, on a serious note there must've been something very wrong with Axl for him to do that and not want to tour with Aerosmith.

I'm not sure about the Lithium. 

This Izzy&Axl image is to a movie😀

57 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Niven was deep into that black magic shit; who knows what he had done with it. And now he's scared of everything related to the "devil".

Izzy has said that he was the one to talk Axl down when he freaked out in situations like that

He's very crazy, y'know. Like, sometimes he can be very rational and other times he's just deep left-field. It's always up and down, up and down with Axl. He just has a very hard time relating to other people. Sometimes he just goes off the deep end and if anyone can make sense to him in those states, I think it's me. Because we still relate as friends coming from "bumfuck" Indiana. The rest doesn't mean much. I can kinda talk him down when he freaks out and locks himself in his room and we've got to play a gig or record.

http://www.a-4-d.com/t560-1990-01-dd-interview-with-izzy

Have you ever read about Axl freaking out at the WTTJ video shoot? I could swear I read that when they came to do the live parts they had to use reflective boards in front of the band and stuff like that and when Axl saw them he freaked out and locked himself away in his dressing room and it took him a couple of hours to calm down. 

That's one of the odder things I have read about him. 

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Have you ever read about Axl freaking out at the WTTJ video shoot? I could swear I read that when they came to do the live parts they had to use reflective boards in front of the band and stuff like that and when Axl saw them he freaked out and locked himself away in his dressing room and it took him a couple of hours to calm down. 

Fuuuuuck....what really happenned to him? I guess if we can find whatever mental issue he had to confront, we could understand him better.....those erratic mood swings, his violence towards people he cares deeply, his anger, his isolation, those weird changes of image.....

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, I've read that, but I don't remember where. It was really an odd story.

Wasn't it also the "Coma incident" right after the WTTJ video shoot, when he had taken pills and the cops beat him on the head or used tasers to calm him down? It's unclear if it was the same incident or two separate ones and when each one occurred, but it must have been in that time frame.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think it was the director of WTTJ video, Nigel Dick, who told that story.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Exactly. Or Autism :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Autism does cause in some people extra sensibility with bright lights and loud sounds but please don't laugh at autistic people :unsure:

P.S. Im not sure Axl has that.... autism runs in a wide range, some people are in one extreme or the other of the spectrum and others just have mild characteristics.

36 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Autism does cause in some people extra sensibility with bright lights and loud sounds but please don't laugh at autistic people :unsure:

P.S. Im not sure Axl has that.... autism runs in a wide range, some people are in one extreme or the other of the spectrum and others just have mild characteristics.

OMG, I’d never make fun of autistic people. I was making fun of Niven and his utter bullshit about Axl!

4 minutes ago, Zoot said:

I though Niven speculated that Axl had Aspergers? That's a disorder on the Autism spectrum, but it's not the same as what I think you guys are thinking of.

I actually don’t know exctly what Niven said. I remember something to do with autism. He also said at one point Axl was bisexual and had stage fright. It got mentioned a few posts earlier today, I was just making fun of that. (And I’m not commenting on the bisexual and stage fright part at all. :D) I just think a former rnr manager believing in astrocharts is not likely diagnosing someone with something like autism or asberger or anything. It’s so disrespectful in so many aspects, really.... 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Zoot said:

I though Niven speculated that Axl had Aspergers? That's a disorder on the Autism spectrum, but it's not the same as what I think you guys are thinking of.

I think it was Mike Wall...one of his sons has Asperger's....that is the reason he said he regrets writing the book WAR the way he did it

9 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I think it was Mike Wall...one of his sons has Asperger's....that is the reason he said he regrets writing the book WAR the way he did it

I'm not sure about Mick Wall, maybe he said it too. But Niven had definitely "diagnosed" Axl with Asperger's because his wife/girlfriend reminds him of Axl.