GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I dont know about Axl... I cant imagine him being so old. I dont want to :unsure:

He'll look the same as he does now...with plastic surgery.

Don't worry about getting old, it's fun :lol: It's better than the alternative ⚰️   💀  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

He'll look the same as he does now...with plastic surgery.

Don't worry about getting old, it's fun :lol: It's better than the alternative ⚰️   💀  

That’s my mantra. It is so true. :lol: Really is. I was just about to turn 30 (loooong time ago) when I listened to Robbie Williams singing „I wanna be old before I die“ or something along that line. And it was the first time I realized, „Yeah. That is it.“ The alternative is not what I wanna do any time soon. :headbang:

Axl will probably never age. He’ll just stop looking like himself, sadly. 

Why is @killuridols supposed to be Keith? I didn’t get that?

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

I'm always thinking he's gonna die soon and that I'm gonna die soon too :unsure:

3 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

@killuridols you will be like Keith Richards....he will outlive every rocker of this earth

just that ^^^^ @Tori72

Good old Keef, he has nearly died many times and he's still with us :headbang:

Edited by janrichmond
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

This is true, but i'm in the minority for loving his vocals too :lol:

So am I but that's relative, I know A LOT of people who love him as a vocalist (and many who don't too) and he's either winner or runner up in most "best vocalist of the year" pollls. I think he's mostly loved outside the GNR world.

Either way we can say we're in a selected group with Slash, Mark Tremonti, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones :P

• GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Either way we can say we're in a selected group with Slash, Mark Tremonti, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones :P

What a supergroup they would make!! 

I guess your right about Myles, he is well respected by his peers (and us) 

Has anyone seen Hollywood Vampires live?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Can anyone share the rant from crazy Tako against Slash? I'd love to read that! :lol: @Zoot?

It looks like her facebook page is private now so I can't find it. Or maybe I just can't see it because I dont have a facebook account anymore? :question:

21 hours ago, Natty said:

what I dont like about superfans is that they get attention just because they have the money to follow them 100 x around the globe. and sometimes if they think they have "booked" the rail or a special spot for themself.. no!! It s first come first serve. 

no one owes anything to them. they are fans like us just but with a shitload of money. And in case of tako: like @killuridols said I dont think she was a GNR fan before reunion started. sooo strange to follow a band around the globe if you don t even like the bands music... The songs are the same...so where has she been in 2006 or 2012? She has to be a kind of Slash stalker.. sorry... but it seems so if you put the pieces of the puzzle together 

I'm very surprised at Duff. I thought he and Susan had the whole socmed thing down, how to handle interactions with fans without encouraging any weirdness. His HB post to Tako seems to cross that line.

I ended up standing right next to Tako in line for the gate and at the rail last year. Her behaviour was incredible to me. In line, she stood without talking to anyone, including a Japanese-looking man beside her who I assumed was her partner. Her facial expression was very anxious at this stage, like she was worried she wouldn't get to the rail. During the show, tears ran down her face as she looked at the stage. She looked transfixed, as if she was looking at a religious apparition. I knew from the discussions here that she was going to almost every show in the tour, so I couldn't get over how much she seemed to be loving the show given that she had seen it so often already. 

Then outside of going to actual shows, there is the amount of time she must spend organising, planning, getting planes, waiting at airports... it's unreal. (The money side of it is actually incidental to me - if she's loaded, she has to spend her money on something - like someone else might buy sports cars or private jets.) To me, she is obsessed and in that sense probably has some mental health issues. I don't mean this as a put-down - lots of people have mental health issues and can function in society, including me. :)

Bolded: true. Some of the superfans I was near at the rail were telling the security guys they had been to over a hundred shows - as if that should give them special status - to justify them fighting for the best spot.

On 2/15/2018 at 6:29 PM, dgnr said:

YAAAS! Their first gig ever!! I think it's so awesome and it really makes me go all 'awwww' :wub::P And it almost makes me tear up a little cause, even after what the three stooges did to him, Steven still managed to not hold a grudge and help out Slash's son. That's a beautiful thing to do, he has a beautiful soul :heart:

This gave me the feels too. Am I the only one wondering who stands to benefit more, though? Classless Act may be a group of teenagers doing their first gig, but one of them is Slash's son with his whole future ahead of him. I know they have a following but Adler's Appetite on the other hand are trading on 1) what Steven was in the past, and 2) Steven's (limited) association with the success of the NITL tour... but how long more can they rely on that?

When I first read about this, my first reaction was "Aw, Slash is supporting Steven through his son".

On 2/16/2018 at 4:56 AM, Georgina Arriaga said:

Lovely man:

#makemyheartppitterpatter :vomit:What age is she?? Is Slash not mortified by her posts??

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, money honey said:

#makemyheartppitterpatter :vomit:What age is she?? Is Slash not mortified by her posts??

Interesting tell on Tako, thanks. She was actually crying after so many shows. That’s at least borderline to mental issues there. I agree. And no, that’s not a put down. She can do whatever. As you said, some buys expensive cars and jewelry. But she’s def weird.

I also cringed at Meegan's post. lol #magicfingers in that context of her posts. WTF? Sorry. TMI!!!

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

@Andy14 awesome!!!

The bass almost his size:heart:

The vocals like in the fucking album......

I`ve got bass, that instrument is huuuuge (and heavy, as you see in the video), only Duff makes it look like a normal size thing :lol:.

Edited by Alja
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Hello. I don't know if somebody follows the Instagram account of Fernando's wife.....she has Instastory with her little girl an Vannesa's child....is that Axl's house? Has the same black courtains

Yeah, I've seen it but Im not sure that's Axl's house.... looks too "unkept" to be his home... I don't know :confused:

• Like 1