GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Im back!!!!!

Just watch Asian games 😭😭😭😭

Did you watch it live??? Can’t come because my cousin decide to pick today for her wedding day, cute date but apparently INASGOC thought today is cute date too. I’ve never seen so many lights and fireworks on GBK. Feels so like London 2012 but at the same time feels so like Indonesia.

My mom told me that the opening looks awful lot a like Guruh Soekarnoputra’s theater production back in those days. I was like, why are we not doing this anymore????!!!!!!

By the way guys, GBK or Gelora Bung Karno will be the venue for GN’R concert this November. I feel bad for the grass tho.

On 13/08/2018 at 10:00 PM, Tori72 said:

hooded eyes is when your upper lid is not or only slithtly visible. Like the eye on the left.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpgAlso this makes most eyes seem to „hang down“ to the outer edge so it is difficult to place the wing.

Since I learned that Claudia Schiffer, Kate Moss and other beauties have got hooded eyes I feel a lot better. lol

hooded-eye-4.jpg

Anyway, the winged eyeline is difficult and most go for either smokey eyes in a particular shape (for example like Jennifer up on the right, or let it be when they get older. OR have very good make up artists...

For a winged line, you keep it a little shorte than the outer edge of the eye. You keep it very thin, as thin as you can and very close to the lashes. You make the wing a little shorter when skin moves to much or angles because of the eyeball crease don’t work out. I don’t think it looks good when you use it like on the pic below. It depends on your eye shape. 

I used to love liquid eyelines on my eyes when I was in my 20s. Now I like to softer smudge it. I only do a winged eyeline for the evening and keep things more natural and invisibly made up during the day.

hooded-eyes-2.jpg

http://hudabeauty.com/2018/04/05/choose-sexiest-wing-flatter-eyes/

So. Now I want decoration and interior tipps. :lol:

I leave this forum for Take That for couple of days and it has turned into make up tutorial 😂😂😂

Edited by tifalucis

2 hours ago, tifalucis said:

My mom told me that the opening looks awful lot a like Guruh Soekarnoputra’s theater production back in those days. I was like, why are we not doing this anymore????!!!!!!

Its so good!!!! I dunno what kind of theater Is it.... But  even it looks like Theather probably more like Grand theater...

Feels like not indonesia cause Icant believe They could make tht... at the same time it feels like indonesia with traditional dances N' songs... To see Foreigner see this.. It kinda make Me feels proud to have a country with many tribes like Indonesia.. *Its rare 4 Me to felt like tht

Sea made by Saman Dancers

Best from all 

World Hip President:lol::headbang:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Finally, you have an avatar @MaskingApathy :smiley-confused2:

Yeah I found a photo that wasn't too big. Every time I tried to do it before it would always say that the file was too big.

However I want to find a photo that's more unique for only me so everyone will know it's me, but the files are too big :/

Edited by MaskingApathy

3 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

However I want to find a photo that's more unique for only me so everyone will know it's me, but the files are too big :/

Oh. Make a search on Google and click on "tools", it will show you a menu where you can select the size of images.

• Thanks 1

On 8/19/2018 at 4:41 PM, tifalucis said:

@SerenityScorp and yes turns out last opening ceremony is created by same people who made London 2012 closing ceremony. 

https://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2018/08/19/11265878/benang-merah-antara-pembukaan-asian-games-2018-dan-olimpiade-2012

Interesting.... 

"Beberapa upacara telah berubah dari sejarah dengan cerita yang berbeda. Kami memilih unsur-unsur alam karena unsur-unsur alami seperti bumi, angin, dan api adalah bagian dari budaya Indonesia," ujar Scott.

• Like 1

On 21/08/2018 at 4:36 AM, MaskingApathy said:

Idk, @tifalucis probably doesn't live anywhere near me.

But here you go 😙

😘

On 20/08/2018 at 7:26 PM, SerenityScorp said:

Interesting.... 

"Beberapa upacara telah berubah dari sejarah dengan cerita yang berbeda. Kami memilih unsur-unsur alam karena unsur-unsur alami seperti bumi, angin, dan api adalah bagian dari budaya Indonesia," ujar Scott.

I know right 😂😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Is this real????:wow:

Could be true, if Kurt Cobain is still alive hahahaha

Nah, I don’t think so really. Being a fan of Nirvana makes me realize, that is just not Kurt Cobain. If he were still alive today he would be at least civil about it but other than that...nah he won’t give a shit. But we’ll never know.

• Confused 1