GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

Or you could help try to change the subject instead of coming to tell us how bored you are.... because frankly, there's nothing we can do about it :shrugs:

Nope, sorry. There’s nothing going on with this band - or Izzy. I don’t know what I wanna talk about but I know it’s not pubic hair. Anyway, you seem to be still quite interested in the topic. Whatever. Carry on. I’ll take my beauty nap in the meantime... :sleeper::sleeper::sleeper::awesomeface:

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Nope, sorry. There’s nothing going on with this band - or Izzy. I don’t know what I wanna talk about but I know it’s not pubic hair. Anyway, you seem to be still quite interested in the topic. Whatever. Carry on. I’ll take my beauty nap in the meantime... :sleeper::sleeper::sleeper::awesomeface:

I know there isnt and there wont be any time soon :shrugs:

Someone mentioned me and is talking to me so out of courtesy, I am responding to them. That's all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I know there isnt and there wont be any time soon :shrugs:

Someone mentioned me and is talking to me so out of courtesy, I am responding to them. That's all.

I know sweetie, was just teasing you. Out of boredom. That’s how mean I am.

After you gals finished your pubic hair discussion we could go on to beauty tipps. I’ve been watching youtube recently to finally learn how to do winged eyeliner for hooded eyes and consider myself an expert now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

After you gals finished your pubic hair discussion we could go on to beauty tipps. I’ve been watching youtube recently to finally learn how to do winged eyeliner for hooded eyes and consider myself an expert now. 

:o

What is hooded eyes?

I was never successful with liquid eyeliner because the skin of my lids is weird and the line gets all broken, plus I don't have a good pulse when holding up the brush (or pencil) and I always end up looking like an Asian person :ph34r:

I love how Meegan does her winged eyeliner, she's a master at it but sometimes I wonder if it's not tattooed :smiley-confused2:

Please share beauty tips, hehehe... Also I am into interior design and decoration :awesomeface:

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

:o

What is hooded eyes?

I was never successful with liquid eyeliner because the skin of my lids is weird and the line gets all broken, plus I don't have a good pulse when holding up the brush (or pencil) and I always end up looking like an Asian person :ph34r:

I love how Meegan does her winged eyeliner, she's a master at it but sometimes I wonder if it's not tattooed :smiley-confused2:

Please share beauty tips, hehehe... Also I am into interior design and decoration :awesomeface:

hooded eyes is when your upper lid is not or only slithtly visible. Like the eye on the left.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpgAlso this makes most eyes seem to „hang down“ to the outer edge so it is difficult to place the wing.

Since I learned that Claudia Schiffer, Kate Moss and other beauties have got hooded eyes I feel a lot better. lol

hooded-eye-4.jpg

Anyway, the winged eyeline is difficult and most go for either smokey eyes in a particular shape (for example like Jennifer up on the right, or let it be when they get older. OR have very good make up artists...

For a winged line, you keep it a little shorte than the outer edge of the eye. You keep it very thin, as thin as you can and very close to the lashes. You make the wing a little shorter when skin moves to much or angles because of the eyeball crease don’t work out. I don’t think it looks good when you use it like on the pic below. It depends on your eye shape. 

I used to love liquid eyelines on my eyes when I was in my 20s. Now I like to softer smudge it. I only do a winged eyeline for the evening and keep things more natural and invisibly made up during the day.

hooded-eyes-2.jpg

http://hudabeauty.com/2018/04/05/choose-sexiest-wing-flatter-eyes/

So. Now I want decoration and interior tipps. :lol:

Edited by Tori72

W-Axl-Rose-axl-rose-36967881-500-692-770

Like, that deep set eyes with hoods which completely cover at least 1/3 of your upper eyelid? Here we go:

I focus on lashes to have them as fabulous as possible. I never use shadows (not worthy, not visible anyway and in few moments there will be just thick line of color when I close my eyes, or instant panda), just maker eyeliner with thin tip (dries before it sticks on hooded part so it looks clean) from half of the eyelid out. Short eyeline to show off eyelashes, ending right over the corner of the eye makes it more round shaped and opened and looking less tired. A bit of white shade into the inner corner of the eye and voilá - big shiny eyes.

• Like 1

On 13/8/2018 at 3:33 AM, killuridols said:

Or you could help try to change the subject instead of coming to tell us how bored you are.... because frankly, there's nothing we can do about it :shrugs:

Retarded? :confused:

Not quite! Have you ever taken the public transportation? Huahuahua that's a place where you're gonna understand what I am saying if you ever put feet on it, specially during summer days :ph34r:

And no, not everybody realizes when they smell bad, some people just don't because.... reasons.... some people have strong sweat, some others have stomach problems, as I said before it is not always the case of bad hygine, but more organic, or certain circumstances.

Who complains for little hair? I don't think anyone does :shrugs:

Umm.... I'm sorry but it is a problem for men too! Do you like being around guys who smell bad? I certainly DO NOT!!!

I might be too picky but I have walked away from men who smoke (women too) and I used to have a co-worker who was stinky of her marihuana! :smiley-confused2:

Guys do smell like pee down there and it is a problem... for me it is.... so I guess this depends more on the woman setting her rules to her partner. You don't have to put up with smelly people just because they are men. That makes no sense to me and the truth is many men DO like smelling good, taking care of their skin, hair, etc. so... times are changing.

About the 2nd quote :No!I mean absolutely the opposite!And as I reread my whole text,I find it hard to see why you interpret these isolated lines in reverse....I mean, it IS a problem for men also, in fact,i just can't understand why some don't consider it as a problem(that's why I said "aren't problems"), why they don't give the same importance  that apply on women...And  i believe they should take better care of their personal hygiene,should be more concerned about it ...Many do it,others out of a macho,brutal MANLY attitude,are quite careless and they think that as long as they've taken a bath the job is finished...Anything else,is a woman's job.. There are some women who support it.. I am not one of them!.I've written more on the previous  text,so I don't think that repeating could add something....

We are humans and we produce many odours in certain circumstances,we can't get completely rid off them no matter how much we've tried beforehand ...But,there are limits and when they're about to get crossed,I think it's up to anyone's self-respect to point things out.

As for the first, i was talking about a grown woman's basical ability to feel her own self needs, and into this i include all the intimate hygiene stuff, and the following ability to take care of it! What has this to do with your general mention on P.T. ? For the history, yes i use it on an almost daily basis so we don't need to share details...And so what? People like it or not get used to it... we are humans, we can tolerate each other to an extensive extent... especially when there is no choice... I get that you mean that taking this for example , heavy, sour smells have a little to do with your conscious trials sometimes ...or your own ability to simply sense it... Yes, indeed... No doubts... Also some people are more sensitive to smells n dirt than others, a fact also... 

Finally, i quoted you just to point out the pic you posted, and to say something about it, and then i was just trying to say that i agreed with your POV on your latest post,the one before you quoted mine. Hope i made my self clear now and i'd ask you politely, to stop this topic here , as far as i am involved,regardless of any potential misunderstanding or disagreement... I've happily noticed that you've already moved on, so my apologies for bringing it back... I wanted to answer to you, out of courtesy also, but i have really nothing more to add and I won't.

Edited by Lillie
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Lillie said:

Finally, i quoted you just to point out the pic you posted, and to say something about it, and then i was just trying to say that i agreed with your POV on your latest post,the one before you quoted mine. Hope i made my self clear now and i'd ask you politely, to stop this topic here

WTF is up your buttocks ? :crazy:

And I didn't post ANY pictures so I don't know what you're talking about. You make no sense.

14 hours ago, Tori72 said:

hooded eyes is when your upper lid is not or only slithtly visible. Like the eye on the left.

oooh, I see now, thanks!

I guess that's not me, then, haha.... I must be one of those very few women in the world who look bad with the liquid eyeliner so I should stay away from it :lol:

14 hours ago, Tori72 said:

So. Now I want decoration and interior tipps. :lol:

I don't have any because I don't know what you need tips for :ph34r:

As with everything else, I am very picky and I am interested in few things that fit my small world, so I should not be saying Im decoration or interior design expert :P

Lately, I've been watching lots of YouTube videos like home tours of places that are very different from where I live. Snooping into people's houses give me a cozy feeling and I like to watch how people live in other parts of the world, what hacks they use at home, how they solve their daily problems when it comes to space or other shit.

Don't know how but I made it to the tiny houses, I live tiny too so this is cool, lol.... I am nuts and it's sooooooooo late here, I'm sorry! :smiley-confused2:

55 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Weird, I may or may not have gone and done a little trim in a certain area then I come here and you all are talking about hair...?

So, did anyone read that Slash interview?

Only a few quotes posted by fans. Slash thinks Frank sucks but there is nothing he can do about it. And I don't understand what he was trying to say about Izzy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

Weird, I may or may not have gone and done a little trim in a certain area then I come here and you all are talking about hair...?

Don’t be scared, we didn’t see you! :lol:

Yes, I did. I guess we all did. Did you read the Forbes one too?

1 minute ago, Padme said:

Only a few quotes posted by fans. Slash thinks Frank sucks but there is nothing he can do about it. And I don't understand what he was trying to say about Izzy

Same. I enjoyed the passive-aggressiveness from Slash. Nobody is capable of doing it that professionally. lol

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Same. I enjoyed the passive-aggressiveness from Slash. Nobody is capable of doing it that professionally. lol

I don't understand Axl either. If Slash knows Frank sucks so does Axl. Yet for Axl having a yes man is more important than having a talented drummer? :no:

6 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Good boy! :awesomeface:

Speaking of hairy things :rofl-lol: yeah, I did read the whole Slash interview with RS and I think I have never drooled over an interview like I did yesterday :drool:

Mostly because it was so easy and fast to read... and I couldn't stop giggling with Slash passive-agressive responses :lol:

I wonder what Axl thinks of that, did he read it? And I wish he would give same kind of interview to RS. Maybe like a response to Slash, haha..... but I know that just won't happen.

• Like 2

Also, can we go deeper in these interviews and overanalyze the fact that Slash choose to say that he 'hooked up' with Axl in both the Rolling Stone and Forbes interviews? :P 

I'm not a native speaker and, as one of those things people call millennials, the only meaning I knew for this verb was to have sex with someone :facepalm: So is this Slash confirming the Slaxl in a passive-aggressive way? :lol:

Edited by dgnr
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

Also, can we go deeper in these interviews and overanalyze the fact that Slash choose to say that he 'hooked up' with Axl in both the Rolling Stone and Forbes interviews? :P 

I'm not a native speaker and, as one of those things people call millennials, the only meaning I knew for this verb was to have sex with someone :facepalm: So is this Slash confirming the Slaxl in a passive-aggressive way? :lol:

Yes.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Don’t be scared, we didn’t see you! :lol:

Yes, I did. I guess we all did. Did you read the Forbes one too?

Not yet, going to do that today.

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

Good boy! :awesomeface:

Speaking of hairy things :rofl-lol: yeah, I did read the whole Slash interview with RS and I think I have never drooled over an interview like I did yesterday :drool:

Mostly because it was so easy and fast to read... and I couldn't stop giggling with Slash passive-agressive responses :lol:

I wonder what Axl thinks of that, did he read it? And I wish he would give same kind of interview to RS. Maybe like a response to Slash, haha..... but I know that just won't happen.

I'm happy that finally someone who isn't dizzy or 4tus is doing interviews.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

Eww @dgnr!!!

Eww!!

What? If you want we can go back to the pubic hair talk :nervous:

:P

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Yes.

Thank you :lol: 

Spoiler

And btw, HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, young lady!!!! :heart::headbang:rock3  Somehow I missed it :unsure: Hope you got to look at the Izzyconda or the Circumcizzy that day...you know, as a birthday present :awesomeface:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dgnr said:

What? If you want we can go back to the pubic hair talk :nervous:

:P

Thank you :lol: 

Hide contents

And btw, HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, young lady!!!! :heart::headbang:rock3  Somehow I missed it :unsure: Hope you got to look at the Izzyconda or the Circumcizzy that day...you know, as a birthday present :awesomeface:

Thank you! <3 And no, I didn’t. WTF is wrong with me???? :lol:

• Haha 1