GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

52 minutes ago, Mary Cochrane said:

I dont think women should have hair on their body, they should take care of themsleves, look after their appearance and shave. Arm hair is perfectly fine, anything else should just go, whether you have a sexual partner or not its about keeping clean.

As far as you don't stink from sweat gone sour, no mouth stink or rotten teeth, gooey skin going off in little greasy scales and you keep intimate hygiene and clear your ears, I'm totally OK with whatever hair you decide to keep. Your body, your choice.

Alopecia gone full-body (literally no hair anywhere, no eyebrows, no eyelashes) is challenging disease, even for men it can be traumatizing. Because of that totally bare skin we call them dolphins and they are own kind of mesmerizing.

Fresh sweat doesn't smell bad if you are healthy and some men smell the way that just cleaned with odorless soap it totally turns me on. Add my favorite perfume and I'm in heaven. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alfierose said:

Does this mean all men by default are dirty no matter how much they wash? :question:

Way too much hair looks dirty, specially on men. Hippies for example were called dirty in part because of their hair. I always hated Axl's mustache. Well I never like mustache on anyone to begin with. In Summer at the beach I don't like it at all to see men who look like bears because of the big amount of hair all over their bodies

And i hate it more when the same men or any others make fun of, or make harsh comments on  unshaved women without taking a look at themselves first... Like what? I have to accept you cause it's your testosterone and i have to be all nit just for your eye's  pleasure?  Like it's not in my nature too, like i plant them.... :D   Yes it's not that nice but why such a big deal  especially for women and a reason for bullying? Self hygiene is a personal thing and everyone's right to handle it as they please... Just saying... Who can tell if a non hairy person is clean healthy and take a bath twice a day? or a more hairy doesn't take baths? :shrugs:Is there a particular bond between soap and razor? Looks are deceiving many times....Smell although can betray you from miles away....

Edited by Lillie
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, dgnr said:

I think women should do whatever the fuck they want with their body hair. 

Disagree. Its dirty and gross for women to have hairy armpits, legs and pubic hair. Because of beo-would make your armpits smell worse, hairy legs are super unattractive and vagina hair...period blood and urine being caught in the hair is very un hygenic and any sweat/bacteria in the hair is just lying there...it should be shaved off. 

6 hours ago, alfierose said:

Does this mean all men by default are dirty no matter how much they wash? :question:

No because they are men, itsok to trim their pubic hair its not open like a womans, its ok to trim their armpit hair, leg hair is so natural to a man. Thats more than fine. Its not about a woman trying to impress a man "oh i dont have to shave im not trying to impress a man, im a strong woman!" No thats not what its about thats called being lazy and having bad hygiene you should shave even if your not sexually active with someone. Its called looking after yourself and being clean.

• Confused 3

13 minutes ago, Mary Cochrane said:

Disagree. Its dirty and gross for women to have hairy armpits, legs and pubic hair. Because of beo-would make your armpits smell worse, hairy legs are super unattractive and vagina hair...period blood and urine being caught in the hair is very un hygenic and any sweat/bacteria in the hair is just lying there...it should be shaved off. 

No because they are men, itsok to trim their pubic hair its not open like a womans, its ok to trim their armpit hair, leg hair is so natural to a man. Thats more than fine. Its not about a woman trying to impress a man "oh i dont have to shave im not trying to impress a man, im a strong woman!" No thats not what its about thats called being lazy and having bad hygiene you should shave even if your not sexually active with someone. Its called looking after yourself and being clean.

😂😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

:scared: omg I don't know if I should laugh or cry.......

Well, my stance is that I don't like LOTS of hair..... some people are hairy and others are not...... the hairy ones have to take extra care because hair DOES contribute to bad smells when you sweat, pee, poop, menstruate, etc :ph34r:..... also the smell depends a lot on what you eat and drink, it is not guaranteed that all of us will smell awesome if we bath every day, there are things that come from the inside not the outside.

Hair in arms and legs are not a source of bad smell but armpits and genitals do stink when there's a lot of hair around :smiley-confused2: and I have already decided that I will not go down on any hairy genitals. Im not asking for "brazilian" :lol: or people looking like babies either but a bit of common sense, especially if you are going to have a sexual encounter.

Edit: what I am saying I am applying on both men and women. I don't agree that only women should shave and take care of their body hair, if we do, then they should as well. Unless you like it and he likes it or she likes it, then it's all fine too.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

OK,we are all aware of this gross stuff and I think you have to be a masochist not to take any care of it at all....A woman can shave her privates and legs and armpits every third day, once in a week, every 10th day, whatever...It depends on how fast they grow and this variety is really wide... Some women need shaving every second day just to stay all bald, others go for professional general depil once in a month or every second weekend,others do it by themselves..whenever they need anyway.. Taking baths and use deo is a daily task...It helps you to stay clean and no smelly... The hysteric ocd shaving every second or third day because “Ah! A nanometer of them has risen and maybe obvious tonight i:wow:” to scratch your body that often in order to look like a 10yo is something I personally can't accept.... There is nothing bad I guess if you take daily baths and if you have a schedule to depil with wax,mousse,cream etc whenever you really need it but not that often...it depends on your needs... Inbetween those days, hair may have grown a little , why do you have to be crucified by judgement for this? After all unless someone is retarded, I guess, she can sense when she is smelly, or have a general bad feeling... No one here said let the jungle grow and get shaved once in a year :D I couldn't stand it even in my worst nightmares.... Yet people complain even for little hair....They make it it big in their minds.....  Most of women have also the feeling "Now i got my shit together" when they go for full depil "ritual"...

I can't understand why urine, smells , sweat, jiz, bacteria even shit aren't a problem for men for exactly the same reasons... The funny thing is that they may not get infected that easily cause of their anatomy, but they can cause to others...The discrimination is obvious and it's more of a misconception rather than reality imo.... Some women go unshaved for long periods in long term relationships, and they do it when they feel "they had enough of hair " up to now... it's uncommon, no one would confess it publicly but it exists.... What I am saying has nothing to do with feministic lectures... Has a feministic sense but I think is more common sense... As for period? Hah... I think that most of us yearn  to excoriate our whole area not just pubes....Literally..

It's really simple yet too hard to be accepted.... Dirt has no sex... Many men refuse trimming cause it's not manly enough, they take baths but when you ghgh....dive down there "Ahhh all the flowers of spring mesmerize you..."   :vomit:Trimmed or not . Same goes for women, of course..Why they don't have to think about their partners? If they like, if they feel comfortable... And why do we have to slay our flesh and get the rush , just for them? Daily bathing is uncontroversial, I can't stand gluey feeling.... But as for depil I prefer specific days, once in a week for example, just to have something shavable. enough... Any other connection with personal habits and labels makes no sense to me... People just search chances to spill a little bile just to burst some personal steam off....And the victim? Always women... Look at @killuridols latest post... Is it really that gross to deserve such comments? Cause for me the disgusting ones are all of them...Finally, yes many women are fed up with this and go unshaved for long periods... as long as they can stand it....Their reasons, their circus their monkeys imo.... :shrugs:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Can I say how bored I am with that pubic hair question in the WT? :facepalm::sleeper:

tumblr_mcjwk3IP8h1qbyxr0o1_250.gif

I know I can always skip reading and keep scrolling. And I will.

:lol:

Yeah, same .. i guess... :/ After all no one can force no one to think alike... 

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

:scared: omg I don't know if I should laugh or cry.......

Well, my stance is that I don't like LOTS of hair..... some people are hairy and others are not...... the hairy ones have to take extra care because hair DOES contribute to bad smells when you sweat, pee, poop, menstruate, etc :ph34r:..... also the smell depends a lot on what you eat and drink, it is not guaranteed that all of us will smell awesome if we bath every day, there are things that come from the inside not the outside.

Hair in arms and legs are not a source of bad smell but armpits and genitals do stink when there's a lot of hair around :smiley-confused2: and I have already decided that I will not go down on any hairy genitals. Im not asking for "brazilian" :lol: or people looking like babies either but a bit of common sense, especially if you are going to have a sexual encounter.

Edit: what I am saying I am applying on both men and women. I don't agree that only women should shave and take care of their body hair, if we do, then they should as well. Unless you like it and he likes it or she likes it, then it's all fine too.

there are things that come from the inside not the outside. 

This, exactly!

1 hour ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

I for one much prefer healthy skin with healthy hair to skin that is all irritated and infected as a result of various hair removal procedures.

pic_9.jpg

The second one is common, but i've never seen something like the others before.... OMFG 

Hey @Lillie, welcome to the thread! :lol:

You can use multiple quotes to refer to other posts before yours, you don’t have to respond to each post indivdually. It makes it easier to read for everyone else.

There’s this little cross on the bottom left, please click there and collect all the posts you wanna quote / respond to.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Hey @Lillie, welcome to the thread! :lol:

You can use multiple quotes to refer to other posts before yours, you don’t have to respond to each post indivdually. It makes it easier to read for everyone else.

There’s this little cross on the bottom left, please click there and collect all the posts you wanna quote / respond to.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

:D Oh thank you cause i was searching that option :D 

46 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Can I say how bored I am with that pubic hair question in the WT? :facepalm::sleeper:

tumblr_mcjwk3IP8h1qbyxr0o1_250.gif

Hmmm another un-shaved pussy......controversial !!

;) 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Or you could help try to change the subject instead of coming to tell us how bored you are.... because frankly, there's nothing we can do about it :shrugs:

3 hours ago, Lillie said:

After all unless someone is retarded, I guess, she can sense when she is smelly, or have a general bad feeling... No one here said let the jungle grow and get shaved once in a year :D I couldn't stand it even in my worst nightmares.... Yet people complain even for little hair....They make it it big in their minds..... 

Retarded? :confused:

Not quite! Have you ever taken the public transportation? Huahuahua that's a place where you're gonna understand what I am saying if you ever put feet on it, specially during summer days :ph34r:

And no, not everybody realizes when they smell bad, some people just don't because.... reasons.... some people have strong sweat, some others have stomach problems, as I said before it is not always the case of bad hygine, but more organic, or certain circumstances.

Who complains for little hair? I don't think anyone does :shrugs:

3 hours ago, Lillie said:

I can't understand why urine, smells , sweat, jiz, bacteria even shit aren't a problem for men for exactly the same reasons... The funny thing is that they may not get infected that easily cause of their anatomy, but they can cause to others...

Umm.... I'm sorry but it is a problem for men too! Do you like being around guys who smell bad? I certainly DO NOT!!!

I might be too picky but I have walked away from men who smoke (women too) and I used to have a co-worker who was stinky of her marihuana! :smiley-confused2:

Guys do smell like pee down there and it is a problem... for me it is.... so I guess this depends more on the woman setting her rules to her partner. You don't have to put up with smelly people just because they are men. That makes no sense to me and the truth is many men DO like smelling good, taking care of their skin, hair, etc. so... times are changing.