Cheesy Hits from your Childhood/Teens

RONIN

On 4/12/2017 at 5:27 AM, J Dog said:
Well dammit if yall gonna bust out Christian Slater, and he was in Young Guns II, then I get to use my Blaze of Glory. Sing that shit Jon Bon you bad ass outlaw you...

I have a confession to make.  I'm not proud of it, don't judge me and if you ever repeat it i will have you all killed :lol:  Ready for this?  I used to own his album Crossroads.  I feel so ashamed :lol:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I have a confession to make.  I'm not proud of it, don't judge me and if you ever repeat it i will have you all killed :lol:  Ready for this?  I used to own his album Crossroads.  I feel so ashamed :lol:

Damn homie. I'm gonna have to re-evaluate our whole friendship now. I need a blunt, I wasn't ready for all that first thing this morning.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, J Dog said:

I won't tell anybody though no matter how funny it is. Gotta keep your rep 100!

In my defence i never paid for it, i was goin' out with a girl at the time who said she loved this song on it so i took it out of my sisters room and it ended up being mine, which shows you the value of Bon Jovi cuz usually she'd skin me alive for taking one of her tapes but no, this one ended up languishing in my room for a couple of years, i count that as owning one.  Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.  The song was called 'Always'.  Funnily enough after hearing it that first time i saw it ALL..THE...FU-HUCKING...TIME on The Box, remember that shit?  Music Television You Control...the inference being I suppose that MTV was controlled by cunts...and how right they were :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I have a confession to make.  I'm not proud of it, don't judge me and if you ever repeat it i will have you all killed :lol:  Ready for this?  I used to own his album Crossroads.  I feel so ashamed

i too owned Crossroads....and went to the concert.Sorry.

This thread makes me feel so old, the vids you lot all post are what my kids used to watch.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

No I ain't THAT old i'm Marc Bolan/Slade and Mud kinda old:lol:

and don't gimme a Northern accent yer wanker:lol:

I dunno why i do that, I just equate the North with old time backward-ness I suppose! :lol:  I LOVE Marc Bolan!  My old mans Marc Bolan/Slade old.  Sorry, that weren't a very helpful comment, was it? :lol:  You ain't that much older than me, you came up in the punk era and i came up in desolate Thatcherite wasteland shortly after, thats close enough, you should see the fuckin' greys on my head, it's disgraceful, someone guessed my age as forty something a couple months ago, fuckin' forty something, I could've hit her :lol:

Just now, Len Cnut said:

I dunno why i do that, I just equate the North with old time backward-ness I suppose! :lol:  I LOVE Marc Bolan!  My old mans Marc Bolan/Slade old.  Sorry, that weren't a very helpful comment, was it? :lol:  You ain't that much older than me, you came up in the punk era and i came up in desolate Thatcherite wasteland shortly after, thats close enough, you should see the fuckin' greys on my head, it's disgraceful, someone guessed my age as forty something a couple months ago, fuckin' forty something, I could've hit her :lol:

wow Only 40!! i remember i thought you was my age when i first got here:lol::P

Just now, janrichmond said:

wow Only 40!! i remember i thought you was my age when i first got here:lol::P

Well thank you very much, thats made me feel much better, so not only do i look like an old git but i sound like one as well :lol:  This is what happens when you don't have Sky, you grow up on old telly and everyone thinks you're ten years older than you actually are!

• Like 1

Just now, janrichmond said:

We only had black and white TV when i was young:shrugs:

I never had a stereo in my house growing up.  Seriously, nothing.  Only thing we had was this old fuckin' Morphy Richards kitchen tape player, i was listening to fuckin' tapes still in the mid to late 90s, never had a CD player til I went out and got a job and bought one myself.  I'm gonna post all my old mans favourites now cuz he don't know nothing about music cept what was big in his day that he listened to, i don't think he ever bought an album in his life to this day.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

It's okay Lenny and JDog - your secret is safe with us. <quick everyone post this on social media!> :P

I like blaze of glory and yes I heard it first on Young Guns II. Just saying that made me feel old. :lol:

• Like 2