Cheesy Hits from your Childhood/Teens

RONIN

14 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

Hugely influential track, without Push it to the Limit there would be no Montage

Team America....Fuck Yeah!

Another classic from Scarface. Courtesy of miss blondie. Get the yayo!

• Like 2

On 3/31/2017 at 3:51 PM, Gracii Guns said:

I woke up early one morning so the first thing I did was crawl on top of my husband and started singing in his face:

"It's the remix to Ignition, hot and fresh out the kitchen, mama rollin' that body… etc."

It's ace living with me. 

thats a classic...i still know the lyrics by heart after all these years :lol: 

On 4/2/2017 at 7:09 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

this isn't just cheesy it's awful :facepalm:

this is awful too..why do actors think they can sing?? i mean some can but so not this guy

I'm a huge fan of Don but this is the absolute fucking worst :lol:

Worse than anything Bruce Willis or Eddie Murphy ever did.

I bet they play Don Johnson's album in Guantanamo bay or in some chinese super max prison to torture political prisoners. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RONIN said:

I'm a huge fan of Don but this is the absolute fucking worst :lol:

Worse than anything Bruce Willis or Eddie Murphy ever did.

I bet they play Don Johnson's album in Guantanamo bay or in some chinese super max prison to torture political prisoners. 

*literally laughing out loud*

On ‎3‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 3:48 PM, Silverburst80 said:

A few Australian entries, my mum was an aerobics instructor sooo yeah this shit getting played a little too often around my house. Absolutely stunningly awful shit.

I had a real thing for Collette.

Fuck, I still do.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

no Let's Get Physical?? :lol:

i just posted Butterfly in the Old School Hip Hop thread! what a coincidence! great minds think alike ;)

oh shoot... just because I thought it cheesy doesnt mean it is.:smiley-confused2:

On 3/31/2017 at 0:27 AM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I remeber all the Euro dance pop thing :facepalm: most of it was really not suitable for impressionable youngsters, but they got away with it because the music sounded like a 10 year old made it :lol:

LOL

I don't remember seeing these on MTV. That first video = hilarious :lol:

On 3/31/2017 at 0:51 PM, Gracii Guns said:

I woke up early one morning so the first thing I did was crawl on top of my husband and started singing in his face:

"It's the remix to Ignition, hot and fresh out the kitchen, mama rollin' that body… etc."

It's ace living with me. 

Whenever I see R.Kelly mentioned, I think of this legendary skit :lol:

• Like 1

On 3/31/2017 at 3:49 AM, Len Cnut said:

The latter is a shit techno version of David Peels amazing original which was a pretty fierce counter culture statement at the time.  Barbie Girl, although annoying as fuck, is actually hilairiously funny and quite subversive if you think about it.  I mean it's a horrible song but conceptually speaking it's basically about selling a vaccuous sexualised image to young girls, for some reason that got taken literally though I'm not sure how 'you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere' is pretty blatant as pisstaking goes :lol:  'you can touch, you can play' uh...excuse me? :lol:

You said it brother. Clearly Aqua intended it to be a semi-ironic pisstake. People who think it's some Britney Spears type of ear torture should revisit the song. Barbie girl is amazing. :lol: