The WTF? Thread

downzy

• downzy changed the title to The WTF? Thread

:lol: That doesn't even have any entertainment value. It's not a beautiful display of athleticism, nether is there a fun culture around it. Such as darts or snooker, those aren't aesthetically pleasing sports, but you can go watch, place bets and get drunk. I was a synchronised swimmer, which is generally ridiculed as a sport, but at least we looked nice doing it. 

• Like 1

Some of those birds are quite fit though, showing an interest in it might be a good way to get off with em.  Cuz lets face it, there cant be that many people that can take that shit seriously, feign an interest in it and they might be more receptive to givin' you a bit like 'OMG, you SOOOO get me!'

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Some of those birds are quite fit though, showing an interest in it might be a good way to get off with em.  Cuz lets face it, there cant be that many people that can take that shit seriously, feign an interest in it and they might be more receptive to givin' you a bit like 'OMG, you SOOOO get me!'

:facepalm: this is a great insight, thanks for sharing how to pick up a chick. 

17 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

feign an interest in it and they might be more receptive to givin' you a bit like 'OMG, you SOOOO get me!'

:lol: please do and let us know how that works for you! :lol:

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

:facepalm: this is a great insight, thanks for sharing how to pick up a chick. 

Yeah, lie to em basically :lol:  It fuckin' works y'know :lol:  That don't even count as lying, that's just taking an active interest in her interests...and isn't that what every girl wants out of her fella anyway? :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, lie to em basically :lol:  It fuckin' works y'know :lol:  That don't even count as lying, that's just taking an active interest in her interests...and isn't that what every girl wants out of her fella anyway? :lol:

LOL yes you nailed it. *singing * tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies ;) 

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

No no go on, what is it, horse shagging? :lol:

it's guys ( i mean i imagine they must be guys ) and they make the woman trot around on all fours wearing a horse's tail and act like horses and then have sex :facepalm:

http://www.horsenation.com/2014/01/02/pony-play-fetish-featured-on-my-strange-addiction/

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

it's guys ( i mean i imagine they must be guys ) and they make the woman trot around on all fours wearing a horse's tail and act like horses and then have sex :facepalm:

http://www.horsenation.com/2014/01/02/pony-play-fetish-featured-on-my-strange-addiction/

See now thats just grim :lol:  I suppose their ultimate fantasy who be to shag an actual horse? :lol:  I think we've solved the mystery of Shergar!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

See now thats just grim :lol:  I suppose their ultimate fantasy who be to shag an actual horse? :lol:  I think we've solved the mystery of Shergar!

ohhhhh poor Sherger :(

well it has a history right... Catherine the Great? i read she used a pulley system to..well i am sure you can figure it out! :lol:

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2017/05/04/fox-news-guest-criticizes-911-hijacking-victims-they-did-not-act-freethinking-individuals/216292

MARK STEYN: There's actually a serious point here. You know, on 9/11, a guy with -- guys with box cutters killed thousands of people. That is because everybody was following the 1970's airline hijack procedures --

TUCKER CARLSON (HOST): That's true.

STEYN: And did as they were told. They did not act as freethinking individuals, except on Flight 93. That was the only one where freeborn citizens actually acted like freeborn citizens.

• Like 1

Hearing some of the politicians saying they haven't read some or all of the new health care bill that Trump proposed to them.

This shows how they don't give a shit what happens to the people in America. I know if this bill passes, we all screwed.

SNL made lots of jokes about the plan, but it won't be funny if it gets passed.

So I'm experiencing my first time in the States. Most things are the same, but slightly different. Here are the things that have made me go "wtf?!" so far.

A waiter took away our drinks for a refill when they weren't even half finished. 

Everybody has a pick up truck with nothing in the back.

There are no small cars. Not one. 

Motorcyclists don't wear helmets.

Guns.

Everything is bigger. I tried to buy a small bag of nachos yesterday but there were only bags big enough to feed the 5000.

In the states, my accent is attractive and everyone wants to have sex with me because of it. (That was sarcasm). In the UK nobody sees me as a sexual being due to my accent. (That is true, ask my husband).

Portion sizes too big for anyone to eat. Not even me.

I can count 5 fast food restaurants in view of my balcony. Five! All selling the same thing!

In spite of all this, I think I'm coping well.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

So I'm experiencing my first time in the States. Most things are the same, but slightly different. Here are the things that have made me go "wtf?!" so far.

A waiter took away our drinks for a refill when they weren't even half finished. 

Everybody has a pick up truck with nothing in the back.

There are no small cars. Not one. 

Motorcyclists don't wear helmets.

Guns.

Everything is bigger. I tried to buy a small bag of nachos yesterday but there were only bags big enough to feed the 5000.

In the states, my accent is attractive and everyone wants to have sex with me because of it. (That was sarcasm). In the UK nobody sees me as a sexual being due to my accent. (That is true, ask my husband).

Portion sizes too big for anyone to eat. Not even me.

I can count 5 fast food restaurants in view of my balcony. Five! All selling the same thing!

In spite of all this, I think I'm coping well.

I can explain a couple of those things...

The pickup truck thing is going to sound a little stupid, but here goes- Over here in the states, especially the midwest (the middle part), there are a lot of people who drive a large truck/vehicle because it makes them feel tough and more in control of their life. Coincidentally, these people are also more likely to drive like assholes and usually do. 

Fast food- They may all sell the same thing but they all taste different :lol:

• Like 1