Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

18 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Fernando is Axl's manager.

Jarmo runs the HTGTH site and is also employed by GNR to do many things, some of them you may see, some ya don't.  He is very intertwined in the camp but he is not a manager of anyone there.

??Jarmo is Fernando????

22 minutes ago, highvoltage said:

You know... people take shit you say kind of seriously so I hope that's not true. :lol: 

Lol Am just guessing mate. 

There was a 30th anniversary afd in the works last year apparently 

20 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

.If @Gibbo is serious then I'd put the house on it being exactly what he saysZ

An just guessing the same as evwryonr else mate but it did hear here was a 30th anniversary afd in the works last year but who knows

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gibbo said:

Lol Am just guessing mate. 

There was a 30th anniversary afd in the works last year apparently 

Yeah audio of a re-recorded Sweet Child even appeared. Just the opening. Not even sure if it was legit, it sounded legit.

Its just going to be more dates so we can hear It's So Easy followed by Brownstone, 2 more hours of butchering with Fortus outplaying Slash, Frank being shit and Melissa doing backing vocals on songs about killing women and burying them or fucking them and then high pitched weak Mickey catching his breath through Paradise City while streamers go everywhere. Again and again and again and again and again. 

What do I want to see?

Izzy for some choice cuts with 2 guitars, no Fortus. 

Izzy and Steve playing all of AFD mid show as a 5 piece. 

New song but again with Stradlins involvement. Not a SMK&C left over with Axl singing. 

Dont want a Blu Ray or DVD. Previous 2 are shit albeit with the worst incarnations of GN'R

New album co-written with Izzy is the big one really. 

"BUT: IT IS WRITTEN.... " This is GN'R. Its 2 fat guys with no fire left in their big bellies and a guy who's as punk as my Grandmother (she's dead btw) and Vegas left overs. Its a band of continuous disappointment. 

10 minutes ago, yesfan18 said:

Makes sense. Both GNR and The Who have dates in the U.S but not in big markets. Would be pretty cool 

Guns played all big markets recently in stadiums, they can't fill those stadiums anymore and The Who won't help since they are shit.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, yesfan18 said:

Makes sense. Both GNR and The Who have dates in the U.S but not in big markets. Would be pretty cool 

Yeah but both already have dates that overlap. Seems very unlikely 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, yesfan18 said:

It makes zero fucking sense...watch the teaser vids, wtf does The Who have to do with anything.  My god

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

It makes zero fucking sense...watch the teaser vids, wtf does The Who have to do with anything.  My god

I love The Who, second time I saw them is the best show I have been to but them and GN'R for a whole tour (one night I can get) is crazy. 

I like pizza, I like whiskey but dont put whiskey on my fuckin pizza please. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Izzymacbeth said:

I love The Who, second time I saw them is the best show I have been to but them and GN'R for a whole tour (one night I can get) is crazy. 

I like pizza, I like whiskey but dont put whiskey on my fuckin pizza please. 

I agree with #1, disagree about #2.

http://blog.whiskeydisks.com/sweet-onion-pizza-with-a-bourbon-crust/

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

If a Who/GNR matchup is really so bad, then who should GNR be touring with? Sebastian bach?!

I thought they had a few good picks on original US leg. Bottom line, they should be absolute headliner. Who makes it more of a split bill.

Just now, Izzymacbeth said:g

There are other bands apart from The Who and Seb Bach. Have a wee Google. 

How about you name some you wanna see... everyone hates the idea of those two bands playing, yet no one have any specific responses to who they'd prefer with GNR

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Yes..actually.

Not against it either but, is Bach touring?!

3 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

I'm sure waiting another day isn't going to change your life in any significant way. 

For some complaining about it being BS, apparently it will affect them deeply since they're entitled :lol::lol:

7 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

If a Who/GNR matchup is really so bad, then who should GNR be touring with? Sebastian bach?!

Aerosmith has the same dates open as gnr for the summer tour. Almost too perfect lol. Makes more sense than The Who imo

• Like 1