Estranged demo?

5 hours ago, gnfnr2k said:

Like I said the song was never on any GNR UYI demo CD in the 90s, the demo never came out until like 2003, and someone said it was them playing who had it on their channel at the time.

all those things point to it being fake.  But use your delusion.

As for  studying the scientific method if you knew anything about the scientific method you would know you have to prove it is Axl I don't have to prove it's not. That is how science works.

You are acting like a creationist with oh you need to prove god doesn't exist when people say they don't believe in god.

So prove this is Axl playing by showing this demo on a CD from the 90s with all the other UYI demos

lol, you and the others are the ones saying that is not Axl playing so YOU have to prove it :lol:

You say it is some guy who claimed it in 2003, so prove that it is actually that guy faking it :shrugs:

As for your analogy.... lol, the existance of god and believing/not believing in it are two different things: not only its existence needs to be proven, also all the other attributes people claim it has. Believing in the existence of god is one thing. Believing in god is another thing. One could prove its existence and there would still be people who wouldnt believe on it, as in having faith in it. Its existence has not been proven yet but there are some people who "believe" or have faith about it.

This is completely different though. There is a file out there most people believe it is Axl playing and there's a couple people saying it is not because some guy claims that's him playing instead of Axl. No one is questioning the existence of the file, but the player behind.

Claiming the file wasn't around in the 90's is not proof of it not existing in the 90's or Axl not being the player.

Claiming the file features a player that is not Axl, does not prove it is not Axl playing either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

lol, you and the others are the ones saying that is not Axl playing so YOU have to prove it :lol:

You say it is some guy who claimed it in 2003, so prove that it is actually that guy faking it :shrugs:

As for your analogy.... lol, the existance of god and believing/not believing in it are two different things: not only its existence needs to be proven, also all the other attributes people claim it has. Believing in the existence of god is one thing. Believing in god is another thing. One could prove its existence and there would still be people who wouldnt believe on it, as in having faith in it. Its existence has not been proven yet but there are some people who "believe" or have faith about it.

This is completely different though. There is a file out there most people believe it is Axl playing and there's a couple people saying it is not because some guy claims that's him playing instead of Axl. No one is questioning the existence of the file, but the player behind.

Claiming the file wasn't around in the 90's is not proof of it not existing in the 90's or Axl not being the player.

Claiming the file features a player that is not Axl, does not prove it is not Axl playing either.

LOL typical creationist.

Saying Axl is not playing it is the default position of the video claiming its Axl playing on the demo.  You have to prove it is Axl playing. You obviously don't understand science. 

All you have to do is prove its Axl playing which you cant do.

The so called Axl demo never showed up before 2003, its never been on any of the 90s demo UYI cds.  All you have to do is show ONE just ONE cd from the 90s with this demo on it. But you cant

Please learn how the scientific method works before you embarrass yourself more.

Edited by gnfnr2k
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, gnfnr2k said:

LOL typical creationist.

Saying Axl is not playing it is the default position of the video claiming its Axl playing on the demo.  You have to prove it is Axl playing. You obviously don't understand science. 

All you have to do is prove its Axl playing which you cant do.

The so called Axl demo never showed up before 2003, its never been on any of the 90s demo UYI cds.  All you have to do is show ONE just ONE cd from the 90s with this demo on it. But you cant

Please learn how the scientific method works before you embarrass yourself more.

Creationist? :facepalm:

I wouldn't believe in god or its existence even if Einstein would come back from death to demonstrate there is one :lol:

That demo or piano-only Estranged has been around since the 90s and no one ever said it was fake. It is just you and a couple other people now coming up to say it is fake, because some other guy no one ever heard of also says it is. None of you have any authority or proof to say it is not Axl playing.

I don't have any CD of demos from the 90s because I never purchased them. I used to have a cassette with those recordings, which I got from some penpal who taped it for me. Back in the day it was very common to have someone taping stuff for you without much thought about it or caring about covers, artwork, etc. I had tons of shows, interviews and those demo/unreleased/rarities thingies too, either on cassette or VHS, very low quality but I didn't care. 

Eventually, I lost it all because I moved a lot and I started replacing cassettes with CDs and then CDs with mp3s. So I don't have a cassette from 1993 or 1994 to show you and prove this is Axl playing. And even if I had it, that wouldn't prove Axl plays on it, so you are obviously the one who doesn't know anything about science.

Proof of Axl playing in that demo would be a video with audio of him playing it, or some other type of acknowledgement from him. But I doubt a fan could get this sort of material, so what you are asking for is ridiculous.

On the other hand, if there is a guy on the Internet saying he is the one playing that piano-only version of Estranged, then he should be asked to prove it as well. For all I know, I could also claim I play the rhythm guitar in the 1999 leaked version of IRS and as long as I don't have to physically prove it, everyone should believe me. That's how invalid your (his) claim is.

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Creationist? :facepalm:

I wouldn't believe in god or its existence even if Einstein would come back from death to demonstrate there is one :lol:

That demo or piano-only Estranged has been around since the 90s and no one ever said it was fake. It is just you and a couple other people now coming up to say it is fake, because some other guy no one ever heard of also says it is. None of you have any authority or proof to say it is not Axl playing.

I don't have any CD of demos from the 90s because I never purchased them. I used to have a cassette with those recordings, which I got from some penpal who taped it for me. Back in the day it was very common to have someone taping stuff for you without much thought about it or caring about covers, artwork, etc. I had tons of shows, interviews and those demo/unreleased/rarities thingies too, either on cassette or VHS, very low quality but I didn't care. 

Eventually, I lost it all because I moved a lot and I started replacing cassettes with CDs and then CDs with mp3s. So I don't have a cassette from 1993 or 1994 to show you and prove this is Axl playing. And even if I had it, that wouldn't prove Axl plays on it, so you are obviously the one who doesn't know anything about science.

Proof of Axl playing in that demo would be a video with audio of him playing it, or some other type of acknowledgement from him. But I doubt a fan could get this sort of material, so what you are asking for is ridiculous.

On the other hand, if there is a guy on the Internet saying he is the one playing that piano-only version of Estranged, then he should be asked to prove it as well. For all I know, I could also claim I play the rhythm guitar in the 1999 leaked version of IRS and as long as I don't have to physically prove it, everyone should believe me. That's how invalid your (his) claim is.

so you have zero proof that is Axl playing on the demo. that is what I thought.

And we dont have videos of Axl playing and singing on AFD and UYI demos  but we know its Axl. Your logic is just so terrible. 

Edited by gnfnr2k

15 minutes ago, gnfnr2k said:

so you have zero proof that is Axl playing on the demo. that is what I thought.

And we dont have videos of Axl playing and singing on AFD and UYI demos  but we know its Axl. Your logic is just so terrible. 

So you have zero proof that IS NOT Axl playing on the demo. More over, you have zero proof some random guy on the Internet actually plays it? That is what I thought.

And we don't have videos of Axl playing and singing on AFD and UYI demos but we know it's Axl. We don't have videos of Axl playing the famous piano demo but we know it's Axl. We don't have videos of Axl playing guitar in that leak of TWAT from 1999 but we believe it is Axl playing guitar because he said so, right?

Your logic is just so catastrophic! :lol:

20 minutes ago, Dar97 said:

Here's a link to a website that gives you a list of all the bootlegs of the studio sessions http://www.ladydairhean.0catch.com/Axl/Guides/FCI.htm and the video of the estranged demo posted on the first page is Axl playing and it's from this bootleg http://www.suicideshift.info/bootleg/use-your-illusion-outtakes-2nd.html

There's only one other person who could of done it which is Dizzy Reed and he doesn't play that sloppy so it's definitely Axl playing it, if you've seen the live intro's he does for November Rain back in the 90's and compare that to the estranged demo then you can definitely tell it's Axl 100% without a doubt and i'm talking about this demo, Axl has a style of piano playing which is instantly recognisable just like when you could recognise slash from his tone and style of playing, 

The version of estranged on that is this one 

4 minutes ago, Dar97 said:

That's from the Alan Niven tapes who was the band's manager at the time who sent the tapes back and forth and the video that i liked to is a pre production video

Yes I know and I have that CD with those sessions on it. And the version I posted.

Its not the piano only version that is being passed off as Axl that first appeared in 2003

Edited by gnfnr2k

2 minutes ago, Dar97 said:

It must be Axl playing on that because there's a bootleg for Dizzy playing on November rain i think but i've not seen one for Estranged  

Its not Axl, its just some dude playing it.  That version was never on any 90s UYI outtake CD

It first appeared in 2003

3 minutes ago, Dar97 said:

Yeah but i'm guessing that's when Alan Niven released the tapes from the 90's 

When in 2003? LOL

All the other songs were around in the 90s including the instrumental of estranged so he just so happened to just release a version of piano only of estranged in 2003 but with all the other versions fo stuff we had in the 90s

GNR fans are so delusional with this stuff.

You can believe what you want and think its Axl playing but its not.

I am not even going to bother anymore, I have those Niven tracks on CD from the 90s and the estranged version isnt the piano only one, its the one with the full music just without Axl singing.

Edited by gnfnr2k

3 hours ago, Dar97 said:

Slash said in a video somewhere that he did most of the use your illusion albums in one take 

If I remember correctly the basic tracks (guitars, bass and drums) for all the songs were recorded in about a 30 or 40 days by Izzy, Slash, Duff, Matt and Dizzy.

Later Slash did overdubs, solos etc and other shit -- including lowering the volume of Izzy's guitar or just simply erasing it and re-recording it.

When Slash says he did most of the Illusion albums in one take he is talking about the final recording sessions and he probably doesnt mean that literally. And he is probably talking about his solos -- he has said numerous times that he likes to keep things fresh and spontaneous and not overthink or overdo things. So yes it is possible that he recorded his solos in one or two or three takes.

• Like 1

Leave them alone guys.

They obviously NEED it to be Axl.  Their lives; their very universe must depend on it.

Despite all the evidence to the contrary right in front of their fucking stupid faces they still insist this is a "demo" and it's "been around since the 90s."

Let the fucking retards believe what they want.  Anyone with two functioning brain cells that can read English knows the truth about this piano cover.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dar97 said:

Here's a link to a website that gives you a list of all the bootlegs of the studio sessions http://www.ladydairhean.0catch.com/Axl/Guides/FCI.htm and the video of the estranged demo posted on the first page is Axl playing and it's from this bootleg http://www.suicideshift.info/bootleg/use-your-illusion-outtakes-2nd.html

There's only one other person who could of done it which is Dizzy Reed and he doesn't play that sloppy so it's definitely Axl playing it, if you've seen the live intro's he does for November Rain back in the 90's and compare that to the estranged demo then you can definitely tell it's Axl 100% without a doubt and i'm talking about this demo, Axl has a style of piano playing which is instantly recognisable just like when you could recognise slash from his tone and style of playing, 

I totally agree with the bolded. I have totally picked up on Axl's piano style, knowing how to play piano myself, I've spent a long time listening to his playing mainly from live shows. He does have a special way of executing those keys.

7 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Leave them alone guys.

They obviously NEED it to be Axl.  Their lives; their very universe must depend on it.

Despite all the evidence to the contrary right in front of their fucking stupid faces they still insist this is a "demo" and it's "been around since the 90s."

Let the fucking retards believe what they want.  Anyone with two functioning brain cells that can read English knows the truth about this piano cover.

:rofl-lol:

The fact that you get so pissed off about it to the point of insulting the people who dare to contradict you and "disrespect" your authoritarian views shows how wrong you are and the powerlessness you feel.

You have not presented ANY evidence of ANYTHING. Like most authoritarian people, you think that your word is the solely evidence someone else needs to believe in what you say. That's how a delusional mind functions.

Theres nothing to prove here, the guy did this as a tribute and put it at his personal page, people do this all the time nowdays and upload to youutbe, the difference here is that at the time we didnt have youtube yet, so the guy uploaded to his personal page.

But everyones free to believe whatever they want, if you want to believe this is Axls, be welcome, its an amazing tune indeed.

Theres probably a piano Estranged demo around but it isnt this one, sorry.

Edited by default_
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, default_ said:

Theres nothing to prove here, the guy did this as a tribute and put it at his personal page, people do this all the time nowdays and upload to youutbe, the difference here is that at the time we didnt have youtube yet, so the guy uploaded to his personal page.

But everyones free to believe whatever they want, if you want to believe this is Axls, be welcome, its an amazing tune indeed.

Theres probably a piano Estranged demo around but it isnt this one, sorry.

Hand a link to the website of that guy?

If he did that as a tribute and it was so clear for everyone it was a tribute, then why would anyone download the file and pass it as if it was Axl? Was the file available to download?

Hey.  Dumbass.   For the last fucking time, it's RIGHT HERE:

And since you ignored it the first time we posted it in this thread (I guess clicking a link is too complicated for you) here it is, cut and pasted just  for you:

Víctor Hugo Santafé Ossa  Colombian Keyboardist, Musician, Composer and Producer, part of the Heavy Metal Band INTROSPECCIÓN.

Played as part of the Timo Tolkki band in Colombia in 2009, and has shared stage with bands such as Iron Maiden, Edguy, Sepultura, Krisiun, Fear Factory, Death by Stereo.

Believe it or not, I recorded this on 2003, because I wanted to record a tribute to this song with people from around the world on the internet, But it never took flight, it is very funny to find about it now, and seeing it is mistaken for an Axl Demo, however it is very flattering :)

Why is this STILL being discussed ? :facepalm:

Like I said a few pages ago in this very thread :

NO ESTRANGED DEMO HAS EVER SURFACED. 

There's only an alternate mix and an instrumental backing track from Alan Niven's DAT's.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS FAKE.  F.A.K.E.

You can now stop discussing this and resume your normal life.

Please close this thread ?!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

And since you ignored it the first time we posted it in this thread (I guess clicking a link is too complicated for you) here it is, cut and pasted just  for you:

Víctor Hugo Santafé Ossa  Colombian Keyboardist, Musician, Composer and Producer, part of the Heavy Metal Band INTROSPECCIÓN.

Played as part of the Timo Tolkki band in Colombia in 2009, and has shared stage with bands such as Iron Maiden, Edguy, Sepultura, Krisiun, Fear Factory, Death by Stereo.

Believe it or not, I recorded this on 2003, because I wanted to record a tribute to this song with people from around the world on the internet, But it never took flight, it is very funny to find about it now, and seeing it is mistaken for an Axl Demo, however it is very flattering :)

:lol:

Complicated... what I call complicated is sustaining this blatant lie about some colombian keyboardist guy whose You Tube profile is EMPTY, BLANK, probably created by some of you thinking you can fool people with it.

Nice try.

11ll75w.jpg

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

Hand a link to the website of that guy?

If he did that as a tribute and it was so clear for everyone it was a tribute, then why would anyone download the file and pass it as if it was Axl? Was the file available to download?

LOL people pass off fake songs as GNR all the time. I even posted an example with the closing in on you.  Give it up. Its not Axl

Edited by gnfnr2k

39 minutes ago, gnfnr2k said:

LOL people pass off fake songs as GNR all the time. I even posted an example with the closing in on you.  Give it up. Its not Axl

I know they do but it wasn't that common in the year you mentioned, 2003.

The "example" you posted is an extreme example that doesn't prove your points.

That voice is not Axl at all and "Closing in on you" is not a song GN'R ever recorded (or not even known as a working title for any other song).

On the other hand, "Estranged" is an actual GN'R recorded song, not a fake. So the analogy is flawed.

14 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Leave them alone guys.

Hey motherfucker , just cause this thing wasn't around in the 90's, and some fuckin random guy claims he did it .... It does not mean shit 

Maybe you are the one that can't live with the idea of not having it back in the day

Suck a fkn dick