Bring Brain Back

I actually like Frank, but Brain (and Freese for that matter) is a different beast entirely. I don't care for Sorum on the Illusions album and the following tour.

Adlers playing is magic on appetite but he fucked himself up and it should be obvious to anyone that you can't have someone like that in a band working on this level. I also think he is a somewhat limited drummer and as much as I like Appetite I think the best thing about Guns, the thing that truly separated them from many other bands, is that they never tried to make Appetite 2. To me it feels like Adler just wants to churn out Appetite 2, 3, 4... I guess what Im saying is he was a great fit for the album Appetite for Destruction but not for the band Guns N Roses. 

Edited by Thorbear
  • Like 1

Being a drummer I hate Frank his style just doesn't fit GNR. I don't know how slash can stand him either. Sorum wasn't half bad i don't mind him at all. Especially in VR or Slash's snakepit. Steven was just all groove like Brian. I'd be happy if any of the 3 came back although currently it's probably more likely Brian came back then Matt or Steven.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2017 at 5:43 PM, Silent Jay said:

If Brain wants his job back, Frank should step down at a certain point.

But you also have Steven around the corner, or Matt Sorum. But Brain is the most badass of them all.

Steven and Matt are hardly just "around the corner." If Axl wanted either of them in the band full-time, they would already be there instead of Frank 

"Bring back brain", "bring back bucket", they left dude. They can't just get whoever they want, especially if they already played in the band. Maybe Brain wants back in, I don't know, some say he would be back if it wasn't for Frank being there and him respecting Frank? The band like Frank and what he does, personally, I like Brain more, I think he's a hell of a drummer. Frank? I have no problem with, but Brain was something very special. Steven was too, but I don't think he fits in with what GN'R became.