blacklisted politics 101

Order of Nine

26 minutes ago, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

That's bullshit.  No offense cc.

They seem to have something to do with generating and harnessing energy...?

No offense taken as I was giving you a general answer of what I have read.  They have also found a large unexplored chamber in the Great Pyramid which may shed some light in the purpose once explored.

https://www.livescience.com/61435-great-pyramid-mysterious-voids.html

I am sure just about everyone has heard theories that Ancient Aliens helped build them etc., etc...

I am an engineer so I tend  to require proof when someone makes a claim....you may be right they have some other function other than a tomb but what  proof do you have they are for generating or harnessing energy?

I  have been to Egypt and gone into the Giza Pyramids so am always interested  in anything related to Ancient Egypt.....

26 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Because it is more impressive?

Exactly, Hoosier if you have ever visited Egypt historical sites you will see that most of the temples and statues are  massive.  I took a two week tour in Egypt  back in 2000 and visited most of the temples and Pyramids and they are all massive structures for the most part.....

8 minutes ago, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

Buddy, I'm not an expert of anything. 

Then I am sure you will understand that I won't pay much attention to your theories on the pyramids' purpose being to generate and harness energy.

Reading at wikipedia it seems like actual experts believe the pyramids were tombs for pharaohs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giza_pyramid_complex#Purpose Sounds plausible to me. Humans are fond of tombs and grave monuments, and the larger the more impressive.

• Like 1

I think it is likely that they were used as some sort of funerary purpose at some point.  Maybe that's it, they were crematoriums?  I still think there was another original purpose created by a lost civilization that had something to due with energy and watwr...they've said the Nile used to run right up next to them.  It's like miles away now I think...

8 minutes ago, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

Recently, My interest has led to my viewing of the above mentioned program episodes.  I guess that's the why so?

Okay, I didn't watch it.

The great pyramids of Giza were built so long ago, we really don't know that much about why they were that big, or had that shape, etc. No written explanations of this has survived through our times, as far as I know. We know they were used as mausoleums, and I guess that is all. Of course this leaves plenty of room for speculations. Which I love. And others love. Especially when we know so little people can satisfy their wildest fantasies by coming up with just about any explanation that might enjoy. Not knowing stuff is the springboard for coming up with wild theories. Wild theories thrives on ignorance. Knowledge is anathema to flights of fancy. To me, the most natural explanation, the explanation that seems to be most aligned with comparable mythology/ritual practises, is that the pharaohs were powerful enough to build really impressive mausoleums, so that's what they did. They wanted impressive landmarks symbolizes their power, and that's what they got. I don't think we need more fanciful explanations, even if our lack of knowledge isn't a barrier to speculation.

3 minutes ago, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

I think they were there before the recorded dynastic periods.  No proof of course.

Of course you have no proof for that, and it flies in the face of all the evidence we have giving us a date for the pyramids. Why would you choose to believe something that is less supported by evidence than something that is well supported by evidence?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Okay, I didn't watch it.

The great pyramids of Giza were built so long ago, we really don't know that much about why they were that big, or had that shape

I'm guessing that they had that shape because it's a really good shape in which to build massive fucking things out of stone that don't fall over. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I'm guessing that they had that shape because it's a really good shape in which to build massive fucking things out of stone that don't fall over. :lol: 

Yeah but after the Great pyramids they seem to have lost the formula and ended up with the bent pyramid......about halfway through the build they had an "oh shit " moment  that this thing is going to fall down and had to change direction.....:lol:

bent-pyramid-dahshur-1024x532.jpg

Edited by classicrawker
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dazey said:

Makes sense. Pretty good foundation. The sloping sides also makes it more easy to drag/pull new blocks up, compared to vertical sides where it would have to be hoisted.

7 hours ago, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

I've heard the idea that they were built to resemble mountains.  And mountains seem to last forever.

Nah. They were built like that because putting the pointy bit on the bottom would be silly and steel had yet to be invented.

• Haha 1

Lmao at all the comments in the official thread about "the nuclear threat".

I guess some people here aren't familiar with photoshop? Maybe someone should tip the CIA off and tell them that Dennis Rodman has been in contact with Kim Jong Un? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jaysanalysis.com/2017/04/18/north-korea-is-a-fake-cia-state/amp/

On 1/31/2018 at 1:47 PM, SoulMonster said:

How so? Are you going to claim the pill is in reality a tracking device for the government? :lol:

This is a pill that sends out a signal if it is in contact with the acidic environment of the stomach. The signal can then be picked up by a wearable patch on the patient. Basically telling him/her that the medication was taken -- really neat for people with dementia and other disorders where administration of drugs is complicated and easily forgotten. The signal can not be picked up by anyone else, nor would it tell anything besides the very fact that the patient has the pill in the stomach. The patient may then choose to transfer the information to professional caregiver/primary caretaker/doctor/etc, just like today when a patient decides to inform that he is actually taking the medication as prescribed. I can see there might be concerns over a system where data was automatically sent to other parties, but I really don't see how this is connected to your RFID nonsense.

Biometrics, this pill, and the RFID chip are all related and all sold the exact same way. 

Why don't you go and get the RFID chip and get back to me on how your life has been improved. 

On 1/31/2018 at 4:01 PM, SoulMonster said:

Yes, that is how he operates. But I don't really care about the nature of him being wrong -- whether he believes in reptilians, gods or the government trying to make us wear RFIDs -- I am not out to prove him wrong, really, but to point out his systemic thinking errors. Conspiracy theories are a benign folly, but the underlying thinking mistakes that lead to them are a big threat to all who believe in rational thinking.

Your asleep, both of you

On 1/31/2018 at 1:58 PM, Dazey said:

Yeah, that happens when you get caught out talking absolute bullshit. :lol:

Your like a little lost chiuahua that barks thru the fence, ankle biting. 

I haven't been "caught" with any BS, the fact that you think we are living amongst rainbows and unicorns is actually a bigger part of the problem then the lies you believe.

On 1/31/2018 at 4:01 PM, SoulMonster said:

Yes, that is how he operates. But I don't really care about the nature of him being wrong -- whether he believes in reptilians, gods or the government trying to make us wear RFIDs -- I am not out to prove him wrong, really, but to point out his systemic thinking errors. Conspiracy theories are a benign folly, but the underlying thinking mistakes that lead to them are a big threat to all who believe in rational thinking.

You haven't even started digging into what's wrong. Your still parading around the MSM stories like they are the gospel. You can't even get past that lie let alone into anything else of real substance.