blacklisted politics 101

Order of Nine

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

That the devil and black magic are real? Based on what?

That there are people that practice the dark arts and that it's occult related and that it is largely the motive behind alot of the corruption we are faced with. After studying people like Albert Pike and company, and talking with people that have had some low level experiences within groups like that. 

After a certain point for me it becomes a matter of how many coincidences randomly happen that are similar? I can imagine that perspective could be different for everyone, for me it took many years. And to to compound that, people from around the world that have never met each other that share these same "coincidences".

11 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

That there are people that practice the dark arts and that it's occult related and that it is largely the motive behind alot of the corruption we are faced with. After studying people like Albert Pike and company, and talking with people that have had some low level experiences within groups like that. 

Like Order of Nine (Angles)?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles

If you're so concerned with groups like this causing all this "corruption" why use a screen name of a band named after a Satanic Cult?

18 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

RFID technology is not exciting to me, I have no plans of having chips implanted. But even if I was excited, how would that substantiate your outrageous claim that the government has a plan to make everybody wear them out of some sinister purpose? Again, there is NOTHING in the article you cited that supports your conclusion. 

Please read the article again without bias. Just read without coloring it all in your preconceived opinions. Sentence by sentence. Then come back to me and explain how it support the conspiracy theory that the government has some hidden plan to make us all wear RFIDs. And please, when you realize there is nothing in the article that actually supports this notion -- that it can only be construed to support that conspiracy theory if you ALREADY believe it to be true -- start a mental journey where you challenge all the other "evidence" you may have for this claim in the same way, with fresh, unfettered eyes and with a critical mind.

The fact that this topic has been labeled a "theory" decades ago and is now a reality is a big part of it. I was convinced this would be in the public about 8 years ago and I was laughed at and mocked then for making that very claim. Now that it's here under the guise of luxury is something that I find suspect at best. Alot of what my investigating led to was insiders exposing this as something that could be used as a way to track and control people, financially, and has also been marketed for health reasons. 

This change is a gradual process, a cashless society is not something that might happen, it's a matter of when. This is conditioning people to accept the chip. You can see countless examples of this in the media via tv shows, movies, games, it's been happening for years. Now that it's finally here it's under the guise of safety, luxury, security, and something that will improve your quality of life. This is coming from the same industry that hides cures for cancer and suppresses knowledge of holistic alternatives that have been proven for centuries. When you pick up a bottle of ashwagandha, or ginko biloba and it says not approved by the FDA that's not a coincidence. Don't hold your breath! My cynicism stems from understanding how we have got to this point, things like the Eugenics program and the lobby from people like Rockefeller to control what content is taught at college's  and what was taught before that lobby took control, the push back against holistic health. The majority of the medical community exists because of addictive prescription drugs, health management rather then any cures, and profit over people. So this RFID chip should be any different???? 

The people that are marketing this to you are tried and true liars, this isn't about luxury. It's about control and conditioning people to accept this control, it is also the most invasive technology that has come into existence, a foreign object implanted into your body, that alone should send alarms off in your head. 

The plan is to condition people, then once the next generation is born into it it's automatically "normal" for them. So then the envelope can be pushed even further at that point. The article clearly outlines this as something cool and safe, how much more deception should people tolerate after realizing how many other lies we have been sold? The fact that you don't see it, or don't want to see it, and haven't looked into the history of how we got to this point doesn't make it any less real. The cynicism I have for this like many others comes from studying the lies that we have been sold in past generations and everyone's right to remain a sovereign individual that can remain independent and free. I've posted a few articles and links regarding this. Biometrics, the Rockefeller lobby, and there are countless examples of predictive programming.

1 hour ago, Kasanova King said:

Like Order of Nine (Angles)?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles

If you're so concerned with groups like this causing all this "corruption" why use a screen name of a band named after a Satanic Cult?

The name Order of Nine is a band name. Not Order of Nine angles. The name refers to the nine Templar knights.

So, if your assuming or implying that I'm down with anything occult related that is wrong. I'm here to expose things like that not promote it. 

57 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I strongly suggest to anyone who is prepared to watch the video I posted to watch the full thing.

I'm probably not going to post anything else in this thread because I don't want it be overlooked and lumped in with crazy stuff.

What video? And what has been stated that's crazy?

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

You're not listening to what I've said and my reasoning. I said quite the opposite to it being "coincidences" I never even used that word. Re-read my posts.

Just because people practice black magic doesn't make it real.

I didn't say that you implied these are coincidences, I'm just pointing out that there are numerous coincidences and that after certain point they don't always add up to be random coincidences.

Regarding what's real. Just because you and I may not think something to be real dose not make it unreal to people who practice it, and live by it, and subject it upon others. 

21 hours ago, downzy said:

I'm going against my better judgement to allow this thread to continue the discussion isn't once sided.  If this thread ends up being one person posting and no one responding it will be locked and we'll move on.

In the mean time, I ask that those who post in this thread to please refrain from personal attacks.  

Offences from previous posts have been removed.

I feel obligated to reply since I'm the one who started this thread. 

My intentions are to touch on subjects that are not mentioned in the MSM and that we're not welcome in the other politics thread, nothing more.

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

The Conspiracy of Silence video.

Saying the devil and black magic is real without any other proof other than crazy psychopaths allegedly think it's real is crazy to me.

I'll check it out when I have time. I inadvertently looked into this after learning about corruption which happens to be mislabeled "conspiracy theory" imho especially after looking at the evidence. If your familiar with Gundersons lectures on the occult then that's basically the angle I have mostly looked at it from. 

15 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

The name Order of Nine is a band name. Not Order of Nine angles. The name refers to the nine Templar knights.

So, if your assuming or implying that I'm down with anything occult related that is wrong. I'm here to expose things like that not promote it. 

Ok, that's why I asked.  

4 hours ago, Order of Nine said:

The fact that this topic has been labeled a "theory" decades ago and is now a reality is a big part of it. I was convinced this would be in the public about 8 years ago and I was laughed at and mocked then for making that very claim. Now that it's here under the guise of luxury is something that I find suspect at best. Alot of what my investigating led to was insiders exposing this as something that could be used as a way to track and control people, financially, and has also been marketed for health reasons. 

This change is a gradual process, a cashless society is not something that might happen, it's a matter of when. This is conditioning people to accept the chip. You can see countless examples of this in the media via tv shows, movies, games, it's been happening for years. Now that it's finally here it's under the guise of safety, luxury, security, and something that will improve your quality of life. This is coming from the same industry that hides cures for cancer and suppresses knowledge of holistic alternatives that have been proven for centuries. When you pick up a bottle of ashwagandha, or ginko biloba and it says not approved by the FDA that's not a coincidence. Don't hold your breath! My cynicism stems from understanding how we have got to this point, things like the Eugenics program and the lobby from people like Rockefeller to control what content is taught at college's  and what was taught before that lobby took control, the push back against holistic health. The majority of the medical community exists because of addictive prescription drugs, health management rather then any cures, and profit over people. So this RFID chip should be any different???? 

The people that are marketing this to you are tried and true liars, this isn't about luxury. It's about control and conditioning people to accept this control, it is also the most invasive technology that has come into existence, a foreign object implanted into your body, that alone should send alarms off in your head. 

The plan is to condition people, then once the next generation is born into it it's automatically "normal" for them. So then the envelope can be pushed even further at that point. The article clearly outlines this as something cool and safe, how much more deception should people tolerate after realizing how many other lies we have been sold? The fact that you don't see it, or don't want to see it, and haven't looked into the history of how we got to this point doesn't make it any less real. The cynicism I have for this like many others comes from studying the lies that we have been sold in past generations and everyone's right to remain a sovereign individual that can remain independent and free. I've posted a few articles and links regarding this. Biometrics, the Rockefeller lobby, and there are countless examples of predictive programming

Did you in any part of that wall of text provide evidence for the claim that the government has some hidden plan to make us all wear RFIDs? 

9 hours ago, Order of Nine said:

The plan is to condition people, then once the next generation is born into it it's automatically "normal" for them. So then the envelope can be pushed even further at that point. The article clearly outlines this as something cool and safe, how much more deception should people tolerate after realizing how many other lies we have been sold? The fact that you don't see it, or don't want to see it, and haven't looked into the history of how we got to this point doesn't make it any less real. The cynicism I have for this like many others comes from studying the lies that we have been sold in past generations and everyone's right to remain a sovereign individual that can remain independent and free. I've posted a few articles and links regarding this. Biometrics, the Rockefeller lobby, and there are countless examples of predictive programming.

This rates a solid 10 out of 10 on the Couldn'tgiveashitometer. :lol:

9 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Geography, history, current events, biology, geometry, and the list goes on and on.

:facepalm:

Show me proof that 60% of Americans know nothing/very little  (are ignorant of).... areas of Geography,history, current events, biology, geometry etc what the rest of the developed world considers "common knowledge".   

On ‎26‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 5:35 PM, Kasanova King said:

Show me proof that 60% of Americans know nothing/very little  (are ignorant of).... areas of Geography,history, current events, biology, geometry etc what the rest of the developed world considers "common knowledge".   

I can't prove it. It is my opinion.

On 1/25/2018 at 7:27 PM, Order of Nine said:

From all my investigating, and I've talked to some people involved in this I would say I'm about 90% certin in that respect in my head and 100% certin in my heart.

And yes I think Ted Gunderson is a reputable person as well, I think once people speak out thier environment and life changes due to the harassment and torment inflicted on them. So what motives do people like Gunderson and Cooper have to make this stuff up? None of them get rich or advance in thier career, and our own government/leaders publicly make them marked men.. If this is all just a bunch of tinfoil nonsense why would so many people in high places sweat this stuff? It's just one of many angles I've approached this topic when I try to analyze it from the other side.

On 1/26/2018 at 6:14 AM, Dazey said:

This rates a solid 10 out of 10 on the Couldn'tgiveashitometer. :lol:

Congrats! You are the ideal role model citizen, the government loves your mentality. Keep it up, great work.

On 1/25/2018 at 6:46 PM, Oldest Goat said:

@Order of Nine I'm aware of Ted Gunderson, he seems like a reputable good person.

1. I'm aware of some of the nefarious goings on. Not denying it.
2. I know they wear hooded cloaks, use occult/satanic symbols, and have ritualistic events like the Cremation of Care at the Bohemian Grove etc etc.
3. What I'm saying is the devil and all that isn't actually real and the real reasons they dress up what they do in this style are the reasons I stated in my previous post.
4. You didn't answer my questions. Do you think the illuminati or whatever believe their own hype and think the devil and black magic is literally real? Do you personally think that stuff is real?

@downzy this video is relevant and relates to the claims I made in the US politics thread. I still don't feel like trawling through the Podesta emails, sorry. The subject is very dark and depressing, this documentary is worth watching but it's pretty fucked up so fair warning.

Oldest Goat!!!!! 

I just finished watching most of this. This is exactly the type of thing Gunderson and Cooper exposed. And yes it ties in directly with the Podesta emails, same story just a more current version! Did you catch the part in the video you posted where the "media discredited the witnesses"? Typical!!! But when you have the media and law complicit with the cover up and the stories get discredited then be aware that it's a much bigger problem then the acts themselves. Investigate this women and see what people she associates within our political and celebrity circles.

In regards to what you were questioning me about before if it's "real". People need to research what is involved with the secret societies, what they believe, practice, and who they are. Ted Gunderson and people like him where the first to expose the satanic/pedo rings that are intertwined within high levels of government. I would start with the Mason's, there are extremely blatant signs that many people within key government positions are Mason's. For starters they have their own version of the bible!

Search "Marina Abramovic spirit cooking" on YouTube. You can see exactly what type of people I'm referring to. I don't think I may be allowed to post it here in "Anything Goes".

Edited by Order of Nine

On 1/26/2018 at 11:35 AM, Kasanova King said:

Well the fact that the vast majority of Americans don't know or care that there are 10 corporations that lobby to both the left and right should be proof. But eh. People just want to yell "theory" So instead we do this insane process where we "vote" over and over, while we're pitted against each other with pointless "pro" and "anti" slogans and campaigns that are designed to benefit and grow the state. 

On 1/26/2018 at 1:34 AM, SoulMonster said:

Did you in any part of that wall of text provide evidence for the claim that the government has some hidden plan to make us all wear RFIDs? 

I suppose the link and numerous others that shows how kids are being coaxed into this is irrelevant.

On 1/25/2018 at 7:23 AM, Whiskey Rose said:

Please don't lock the thread. It may not be to everyone's taste, and we may not subscribe to all of it, but it is certainly thought provoking, and not stuff a lot of us would normally find and read.. but if responses are needed, I hope "interesting" and "hmmm" will suffice :lol:

Fair enough, please elaborate on what things you don't subscribe to so I can have the chance to provide more info/proof.

1 hour ago, Order of Nine said:

I suppose the link and numerous others that shows how kids are being coaxed into this is irrelevant.

Unless they demonstrate that the government is behind it, then yes, it is entirely irrelevant to your claim. You must understand that companies always try to "coax" people into buying their products, it is not indicative of some governmental conspiracy, it is marketing.

@Order of Nine

Sorry to be a pain in the ass but I really, really want to know how you go from companies marketing RFIDs as human wearables to there is secret governmental plan to make all humans wear RFIDs. When you read the last sentence, do you realize there is information missing? Do you realize that the first statement does not automatically lead to the second? You simply cannot draw your conclusion without having additional information. Do you understand what I am saying?

Edited by SoulMonster

4 minutes ago, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

It's undeniable that whether it be voluntary willingness to buy into a product or the competitions marketing that led to the purchase it is still a data tracking tool.  Medical devices...?

What has that got to do with the claim that the government has some secret agenda to make us all wear RFIDs?