blacklisted politics 101

Order of Nine

Here's some more suppresed knowledge that could very well take down the billion dollar cancer industry. Max Gerson is another person that big pharma is sweating. Could it MAYBE be due to the fact the cancer industry might lose out on billions? Nope. If something could help us we would learn about it from our doctors.

On 2018-01-15 at 1:37 AM, SoulMonster said:

Heh, this is not hidden knowledge. Wikipedia has a large chapter on the conspiracy theories surrounding the death of MLK Jr, including the wrongful death claim that his widow won. Although she won that civil suit, further investigations revelead that Jowers had lied about doing it to be able to sell his story for money. Still today many believe a conspiracy took place (hence the Wikipedia chapter), but no one has been able to prove anything.

With this being covered in Wikipedia, I very much doubt the mass media is trying to hide it from anyone, nor that history books omit to mention it.

Again, it's not a "theory" that his family won a civil suit in 1999 against the government. And if the story ever got the attention it deserved then more people would know about it. The vast majority of people in America have no idea about this and it is telling that the history books STILL don't mention anything about it..

Edited by downzy
Personal attack removed.

I'm going against my better judgement to allow this thread to continue the discussion isn't once sided.  If this thread ends up being one person posting and no one responding it will be locked and we'll move on.

In the mean time, I ask that those who post in this thread to please refrain from personal attacks.  

Offences from previous posts have been removed.

3 hours ago, Order of Nine said:

So, your excited about this then right? Let's get excited about the RFID chip! Lmao. 

It's convienance and luxury that is being sold, if you trust that then get in line be my guest.

This is the most naive attitude to have but considering the information I've presented already that you have "debunked" then it's clear to see that you have way to much trust invested into the system. 

RFID technology is not exciting to me, I have no plans of having chips implanted. But even if I was excited, how would that substantiate your outrageous claim that the government has a plan to make everybody wear them out of some sinister purpose? Again, there is NOTHING in the article you cited that supports your conclusion. 

Please read the article again without bias. Just read without coloring it all in your preconceived opinions. Sentence by sentence. Then come back to me and explain how it support the conspiracy theory that the government has some hidden plan to make us all wear RFIDs. And please, when you realize there is nothing in the article that actually supports this notion -- that it can only be construed to support that conspiracy theory if you ALREADY believe it to be true -- start a mental journey where you challenge all the other "evidence" you may have for this claim in the same way, with fresh, unfettered eyes and with a critical mind.

3 hours ago, Order of Nine said:

Here's some more suppresed knowledge that could very well take down the billion dollar cancer industry. Max Gerson is another person that big pharma is sweating. Could it MAYBE be due to the fact the cancer industry might lose out on billions? 

Max Gerson is dead long ago. "The Gerson diet" (no proteins and fat and coffee enemas) against migraine, tuberculosis and, later on, cancer simply does not work. There is also not a scientific reason why it should work (but I would be surprised it you believed in science). It will also typically lead to malnourishment. 

Edited by SoulMonster

2 hours ago, Order of Nine said:

The vast majority of people in America have no idea about this and it is telling that the history books STILL don't mention anything about it..

The vast majority of people in the USA are ignorant about many things other people take for granted. That is not because information is deliberately hidden from them, but because their school system is flawed and underfunded.

You are completely wrong claiming that history books don't discuss the controversies and uncertainties regarding the death of Martin Luther King, Jr. 

To funny!!!! reading all the comments and seeing how scared people get from the Trump tweets about Kim Jong. It's such a scary world we live in, with the threat of nuclear war looming over our heads, impending doom indeed..

Maybe the CIA should just track Dennis Rodman since he visits with Kim Jong? Our smart phones are tracked via GPS satellite, I wonder what makes Kim Jongs smart phone so different? Maybe it's covered in tin foil like mine..

7 hours ago, downzy said:

I'm going against my better judgement to allow this thread to continue the discussion isn't once sided.  If this thread ends up being one person posting and no one responding it will be locked and we'll move on.

In the mean time, I ask that those who post in this thread to please refrain from personal attacks.  

Offences from previous posts have been removed.

Please don't lock the thread. It may not be to everyone's taste, and we may not subscribe to all of it, but it is certainly thought provoking, and not stuff a lot of us would normally find and read.. but if responses are needed, I hope "interesting" and "hmmm" will suffice :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

The vast majority of people in the USA are ignorant about many things other people take for granted. That is not because information is deliberately hidden from them, but because their school system is flawed and underfunded.

Some are severely flawed and corrupted.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

You are completely wrong claiming that history books don't discuss the controversies and uncertainties regarding the death of Martin Luther King, Jr. 

Vast majority?  What would you consider a vast majority? 60%? 80%?  90%?

2 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

So what are the many things that 60% of Americans don't know that other people consider common knowledge and take for granted? 

With respect to other western/developed nations: the metric system, climate science, national healthcare management and cost controls, functioning government, aspects on race and gender, gun ownership, crime/prisoner management, function and perceptions of news media, etc.

49 minutes ago, downzy said:

With respect to other western/developed nations: the metric system, climate science, functioning government, aspects on race, gender matters, gun ownership, crime/prisoner management, function and perceptions of news media, etc.

lol...so you think the rest of the world has common knowledge in all of all these areas but 60% of the US has no knowledge in any of these areas? lololol

That's so far off and basically just a bigoted statement.  I don't even have a response for it. 

8 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

lol...so you think the rest of the world has common knowledge in all of all these areas but 60% of the US has no knowledge in any of these areas? lololol

That's so far off and basically just a bigoted statement.  I don't even have a response for it. 

Not the rest of the world, but I would wager that more people living in other developed nations have a better understanding of those issues than their American counterparts.  

4 hours ago, downzy said:

Not the rest of the world, but I would wager that more people living in other developed nations have a better understanding of those issues than their American counterparts.  

Well, "better understanding" is a lot different than what Soul Monster said, lol. 

Edited by Kasanova King

2 hours ago, downzy said:

With respect to other western/developed nations: the metric system, climate science, national healthcare management and cost controls, functioning government, aspects on race and gender, gun ownership, crime/prisoner management, function and perceptions of news media, etc.

You lost me with that one. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Then they'd be smart! The metric system was invented by the evil French Revolution and spread by the Corsican Ogre. Nelson would be turning in his grave seeing it used in Britain.

i think anyone over 35 still uses the 'real' system. It's the young ones that are all metric.I think penis size may be exempt from the metric system, i've never heard anyone say " i got a 25cm willy"

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I am aware there are secret societies and I think it's beyond plausible they co-operate together for their own interests and to solidify control.

There is a presence of the occult. But I think it is simply for show/dramatics, for a few reasons:
1. To make them appear more mysterious and eerily powerful than they actually are. They possess financial, political, cultural and scientific power. Which is very dire but not quite as dire as the devil being real and on their side and about to usher in a Luciferian hell.
2. To veil and distract. Most people hear this kind of shit and regardless of how much truth is in it they will mentally check-out and disregard the entire thing. They don't want to believe in the outlandish or risk feeling foolish. Society tends to condition people into that 'stay in the box' be afraid to be different mob mentality. But you also have to exercise critical thinking and restraint and be careful not to indulge yourself by spiraling into the other extreme. 
3. All these 'illuminati' types for lack of a better word are completely consumed by their own egos. Most if not all are sociopaths/psychopaths and I also believe at least some of them are sexual deviants, pedophiles etc. So I imagine all the theatrics of the occult, satanism etc is the equivalent of role-playing to them.
4. Or do you think they literally believe in Satan and all that? Do you personally believe that stuff is real?

Oldest goat. When I first read about this 9 years ago I thought to myself that it could not possibly be real but I instantly lumped it into isolated, one time instances that we're just random. I honestly believe I did that as a defense mechanism, something that just seemed to far out and surreal to me. I'm a guy that has collected horror movies since forever, so I've had more then my fair share of programming. " This is all just like a horror movie plot". 

However, after a year of looking into Cooper extensively I decided to see if there were others like him. To my surprise, shock and awe, there were more that made these outrageous claims. Most of them died in similar mysterious ways as Cooper did. Then I started investigating into stories that supposedly came directly from "victims" they made similar claims. It really has not stopped since I've looked into it. I'll include a link from another x insider. Ted Gunderson, he has spoken out on numerous topics, the first topic that exposed him to an inside government threat was the occult, after that he made a concious effort to become a "whistle blower", and of course, like Cooper and many others, he got attacked, and targeted.

32 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

@Order of Nine I'm aware of Ted Gunderson, he seems like a reputable good person.

1. I'm aware of some of the nefarious goings on. Not denying it.
2. I know they wear hooded cloaks, use occult/satanic symbols, and have ritualistic events like the Cremation of Care at the Bohemian Grove etc etc.
3. What I'm saying is the devil and all that isn't actually real and the real reasons they dress up what they do in this style are the reasons I stated in my previous post.
4. You didn't answer my questions. Do you think the illuminati or whatever believe their own hype and think the devil and black magic is literally real? Do you personally think that stuff is real?

From all my investigating, and I've talked to some people involved in this I would say I'm about 90% certin in that respect in my head and 100% certin in my heart.

And yes I think Ted Gunderson is a reputable person as well, I think once people speak out thier environment and life changes due to the harassment and torment inflicted on them. So what motives do people like Gunderson and Cooper have to make this stuff up? None of them get rich or advance in thier career, and our own government/leaders publicly make them marked men.. If this is all just a bunch of tinfoil nonsense why would so many people in high places sweat this stuff? It's just one of many angles I've approached this topic when I try to analyze it from the other side.