blacklisted politics 101

Order of Nine

36 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

I've demonstrated that there is intent to sell this as a luxury or convienance. 

I am sure there are companies who are marketing RFIDs as implanted wearables. But that doesn't mean that the GOVERNMENT tries to make us all wear them. So no, the facts does not support your conclusions.

So I suppose everyone here is familiar with the Eugenics program?

https://listverse.com/2014/02/05/10-things-youve-never-heard-about-american-eugenics/

11 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

What link?

I'm sorry, I honestly thought you had seen the link. Here it is. 

https://www.google.com/amp/pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/08/05/people-implanting-microchips-under-their-skin-to-improve-their-lives/amp/

10 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

That article just confirms what I have said, that there are companies selling RFIDs for human injection and that there are some people who wants this. It DOES NOT imply that you are correct in saying there is some conspiracy from the government to make all citizens wear them. So again, your conclusions does not follow from facts. 

7 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

BTW. It's not about forcing anyone. It's about marketing a "product" that will convince the people that this will make our lives more streamlined, efficient, luxurious. 

It's a dam scam. 

So marketing of products is a scam now?

• Like 1

Hey yinz

This is a 101 class. I can't even begin to dig deeper until your all well aware of the concepts, topics, players, and motives. This is not a second hand source hand me down bullshit course where wiki, snopes, and metabunk are used as echo chambers to support the lies you're living..

Go back and re read the course syllabus "silent weapons for quiet wars". The highlighted area that I posted here is only a few pages of that document.

I'll resume class later, I've got tinfoil to buy for the next segment. If you choose you can always drop this class and resume your elective "MSM Bullshit 101" with Professor Anderson Cooper and Nancy Grace via cable TV. 

I thank everyone that has at least attended a day or two, you guys can't be all that bad, after all your GNR fans in one way or another..

Peace.

13 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Have you ever heard of the "Associated Press"?  Of course it's scripted, they're  all reading from the same article.  lol

Are you really moonlighting as Dick Tracy? Facinating.

The Associated Press is the essential global news network, delivering fast, unbiased news from every corner of the world to all media platforms and formats.

Where can one find this "AP"? Maybe we need more of this. It's fast, unbiased, so it has to be fair right? Delivered to every corner of the modern world. This is a miracle.

Edited by Order of Nine

16 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

Hey yinz

This is a 101 class. 

Hey teacher, why can't you show the evidence you have for the claim that the government has a secret strategy to make us all wear RFIDs? Pointing to that fact that some companies market RFIDs as human wearables is not any evidence. You are flunking your own class.

Something I recently heard that sorta fits in this thread is that jp morgan had his hands on teslas "free" energy and communication technology but apparently there is no money in free and so jp took his wallet and headed back to edisons place.  It's also strange how the feds confiscated everything of nickis when he passed away.  This tesla fella may have unlocked one or two of those ancient lost secrets and it might of gotten quashed in persuit of fo$$il fuels...

did you know that willard scott was the original ronaldmcdonald character.  :P

• GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

Something I recently heard that sorta fits in this thread is that jp morgan had his hands on teslas "free" energy and communication technology but apparently there is no money in free and so jp took his wallet and headed back to edisons place.  It's also strange how the feds confiscated everything of nickis when he passed away.  This tesla fella may have unlocked one or two of those ancient lost secrets and it might of gotten quashed in persuit of fo$$il fuels...

did you know that willard scott was the original ronaldmcdonald character.  :P

Yes that's right. It's suppresed knowledge.

I'm trying to show everyone how unreliable the MSM is first. Controlled by the corporate power structure that directly funds both political parties. But we can't even get past that fact so I will eventually move on.

Btw Soul Monster, the Pgh local news link proves the propaganda campaign exists, and the fact that biometric screenings are pushed as well. This ties in with the inevitable push for the "cashless" society. They aren't going to strap you down into a chair clockwork orange style, they will convince people that it's safe, fun, and a luxury.

Your free to drop this course and return to your "MSM politics bullshit 101" you will receive a W and your tuition will not be reimbursed and you will join the herd arguing over what corporate puppet will save us next. 

1 hour ago, Order of Nine said:

Btw Soul Monster, the Pgh local news link proves the propaganda campaign exists, and the fact that biometric screenings are pushed as well.  

What exactly in the article proves a governmental propaganda campaign exists? Because we are looking at the same article, right? http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/08/05/people-implanting-microchips-under-their-skin-to-improve-their-lives/

The article talks about people who are excited about having implanted RFIDs. Nowhere does it say, explicitly or implicitly, that the government has a hidden agenda to make us all wants RFIDs. You go from an article describing a fringe cultural scene ("transhumans") and jump to wild, completely unsubstantiated conclusions.

8 hours ago, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

I think the whole Nicola Tesla and JP Morgan thing is a perfect example of how capitalists conspire.  And while its hard to compare anything to the genius of Tesla, there are recent stories that sound similar enough.  Like the Volkswagen carbon emissions fiasco. And when they got busted the execs just kinda shrugged and where like 'yeah, you caught us on this one. Oh well.'  One guy took the fall.  Apparently if you suggest that more then one guy was responsible you're a kook. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-34324772 

Or, in Canada there was recently brought to light a price fixing conspiracy on bread between three major players.  But if one found out before the companies admitted it, they too are "crazy" for discussing it.

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-december-21-2017-1.4458465/bread-price-fixing-investigation-into-at-least-7-companies-1.4458469

And one of the stores, Loblaws, offered a $25 gift card per household for their own store to make it up to the consumers.  I can only imagine that me pointing out how insincere and self serving this is will make me out to be a conspiracy theorist to some.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/loblaw-card-redeem-bread-price-fixing-1.4459627

The knee jerk reaction to defend the capitalists in all of their thuggery is itself evidence of an active attempt to shape the consumer to the desires of the capitalist elite.  It certainly demonstrates that middle class people identify with the elite more then they do with workers - which is absurd and unnatural.  The carrot is dangled.  The allegiance is manufactured.  Consent is manufactured - this is a conspiracy. 

Edited by soon
  • GNFNR 1

17 hours ago, soon said:

I think the whole Nicola Tesla and JP Morgan thing is a perfect example of how capitalists conspire.  And while its hard to compare anything to the genius of Tesla, there are recent stories that sound similar enough.  Like the Volkswagen carbon emissions fiasco. And when they got busted the execs just kinda shrugged and where like 'yeah, you caught us on this one. Oh well.'  One guy took the fall.  Apparently if you suggest that more then one guy was responsible you're a kook. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-34324772 

Or, in Canada there was recently brought to light a price fixing conspiracy on bread between three major players.  But if one found out before the companies admitted it, they too are "crazy" for discussing it.

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-december-21-2017-1.4458465/bread-price-fixing-investigation-into-at-least-7-companies-1.4458469

And one of the stores, Loblaws, offered a $25 gift card per household for their own store to make it up to the consumers.  I can only imagine that me pointing out how insincere and self serving this is will make me out to be a conspiracy theorist to some.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/loblaw-card-redeem-bread-price-fixing-1.4459627

The knee jerk reaction to defend the capitalists in all of their thuggery is itself evidence of an active attempt to shape the consumer to the desires of the capitalist elite.  It certainly demonstrates that middle class people identify with the elite more then they do with workers - which is absurd and unnatural.  The carrot is dangled.  The allegiance is manufactured.  Consent is manufactured - this is a conspiracy. 

Why wouldn't people want to achieve more and be prosperous?  How is that a conspiracy?  

• GNFNR 1

34 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

Yeah but it keeps him shitting up the political thread so don't complain mate........

34 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

Yeah but it keeps me out of the echo chamber

11 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Why wouldn't people want to achieve more and be prosperous?  How is that a conspiracy?  

Derp derp derp. 

And uh.. isn't that thing called money is what the world revolves around??? 

Are you moonlighting as Dick Tracy again?

• Haha 1

On 2018-01-23 at 1:07 PM, SoulMonster said:

What exactly in the article proves a governmental propaganda campaign exists? Because we are looking at the same article, right? http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/08/05/people-implanting-microchips-under-their-skin-to-improve-their-lives/

The article talks about people who are excited about having implanted RFIDs. Nowhere does it say, explicitly or implicitly, that the government has a hidden agenda to make us all wants RFIDs. You go from an article describing a fringe cultural scene ("transhumans") and jump to wild, completely unsubstantiated conclusions.

So, your excited about this then right? Let's get excited about the RFID chip! Lmao. 

It's convienance and luxury that is being sold, if you trust that then get in line be my guest.

This is the most naive attitude to have but considering the information I've presented already that you have "debunked" then it's clear to see that you have way to much trust invested into the system. 

Edited by downzy

When impoverished inventor Nikola Tesla died in New York City, the U.S. government confiscated his notes. Why? Were they trying to steal his technology? Did they ever relinquish the notes? Could it be MONEY and CONTROL??? Of course not, those are just silly constructs that divert us from the truth our MSM and history books have told.