STEVEN ADLER Talks Aussie Tour… And That Mysterious Billboard!

Just now, PatrickS77 said:

You are pulling this out of you ass, because you love to trash Steven. You do not a have a clue what he knows or what he doesn't know.

He was playing with and hanging around GNR, he's obsessed with Appetite and his performances are going to be used, which is going to get him paid - I find it hard to believe he has no idea and is just speculating like he's an in the dark fan.

1 minute ago, Modano09 said:

He was playing with and hanging around GNR, he's obsessed with Appetite and his performances are going to be used, which is going to get him paid - I find it hard to believe he has no idea and is just speculating like he's an in the dark fan.

What you find hard to believe is of no consequence, really. I rather believe what he says, than what you believe. And last he played with them was 1 and half years ago.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

I don't give a fuck either. I think this whole hoopla and getting hopes up of naiive fans, just to announce a stupid box set of catalog stuff, is pathetic.

Isn't some sort of box set with stuff from the vault what people were asking for for years now? But now that people decided they wanted something else it's "pathetic". 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

The way this thread has derailed is the best example of how SOME PEOPLE always find a way to trash Steven, no matter what he says, right or wrong, they always make it a festival of insults, degradation of a human being from the lowest point one can get.

Seriously, fuck this.

That’s true! Same w/ Axl...Adler and Axl are easy targets. :lol:

Isn't some sort of box set with stuff from the vault what people were asking for for years now? But now that people decided they wanted something else it's "pathetic". 

Pretty much this! That’s a prove that no matter what they do, they aways will be criticized..aways!

3 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

It's pathetic the way they announce it. Other bands have a statement on their website saying this and that will be released on the so and so. And that's it. They don't have a world wide mystery campaign full well knowing that there are stilll hundreds of thousands of fans hoping for a real reunion. The way this thing is rolled out is pathetic. Let alone that it is 1 year late.

Edited by PatrickS77

2 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

What you find hard to believe is of no consequence, really. I rather believe what he says, than what you believe. And last he played with them was 1 and half years ago.

Well they didn't think of and whip up a box set last week, it would have been discussed and planned and worked on for quite a while. I'm sure he's heard something about it. Especially since he's going to be financially connected to it. It's just hard to believe he's just speculating like he has no connection to it at all.

2 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

I know right!!! Always complaining.

Cd2 would have people complaining.

Pretty sure they are getting this out while Axl is with Angus and Slash is with Myles.

4 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

"stuff from the vault" :lol:

None of us have ANY IDEA what it is going to be, yet you are already insulting the fans for a reaction you haven't even seen :rolleyes:

It's pathetic the way the announce it. Other bands have a statement on their website saying this and that will be released on the so and so. And that's it. They don't have a world wide mistery campaign full well knowing that there are stilll hundreds of thousands of fans hoping for a real reunion.

THIS.

TB knows that the diehards want an authentic AFD reunion and they consistently choose to intentionally fuck with us.

It's pathetic the way they announce it. Other bands have a statement on their website saying this and that will be released on the so and so. And that's it. They don't have a world wide mystery campaign full well knowing that there are stilll hundreds of thousands of fans hoping for a real reunion. The way this thing is rolled out is pathetic. Let alone that it is 1 year late.

Well you don't get the definitive word on whether the announcement is pathetic or not - I'm sure there are a lot of people exciting for the countdown and having fun following the GPS game. But there were also millions of people who enjoyed the NITL tour too but apparently that sucks and everyone was disappointed because Adler wasn't there. 

Just now, killuridols said:

"stuff from the vault" :lol:

None of us have ANY IDEA what it is going to be, yet you are already insulting the fans for a reaction you haven't even seen :rolleyes:

Well if you're putting out a box set you need to put some stuff in there to fill up the box, so, I'm going out on a limb and guessing they'll be some stuff from the vault thrown in there somewhere.

1 minute ago, KURT19 said:

THIS.

TB knows that the diehards want an authentic AFD reunion and they consistently choose to intentionally fuck with us.

You really think they put the money and effort into things like this just to fuck with diehard fans on the internet? 

Well they didn't think of and whip up a box set last week, it would have been discussed and planned and worked on for quite a while. I'm sure he's heard something about it. Especially since he's going to be financially connected to it. It's just hard to believe he's just speculating like he has no connection to it at all.

You said it yourself that they don't have to ask his permission. So they don't need to notifiy him. And apparently he's burned all bridges and since maybe they are miffed at his comments, they probably don't see a reason to tell him and haven't done so. Even though he has a right to say whatever he wanted to say.

• GNFNR 1

5 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

You said it yourself that they don't have to ask his permission. So they don't need to notifiy him. And apparently he's burned all bridges and since maybe they are miffed at his comments, they probably don't see a reason to tell him and haven't done so. Even though he has a right to say whatever he wanted to say.

I'm sure he's gotten some sort of notification that his performances are being re-released and he'll be getting royalties for them. At the very least if you knew they were re-releasing your performances wouldn't you call someone to make sure you're getting the money you're entitled to? It's just very hard to believe that he's entirely in the dark and just throwing out speculation. 

It's also pretty coincidental timing that he's going on an Appetite for Destruction tour at the same time they're re-releasing Appetite for Destruction.

Edited by Modano09

6 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Adler is very close to Slash, I doubt he does not know nothing about it.

• Like 1

I'm sure he's gotten some sort of notification that his performances are being re-released and he'll be getting royalties for them. At the very least if you knew they were re-releasing your performances wouldn't you call someone to make sure you're getting the money you're entitled to? It's just very hard to believe that he's entirely in the dark and just throwing out speculation. 

Well you don't get the definitive word on whether he's been informed or not. And just because you believe he's been informed, doesn't make it so and doesn't give you the right to attack him and hold it against him for supposedly spoiling the surprise.

• GNFNR 1

Just now, Derick said:

Adler is very close to Slash, I doubt he does not know nothing about it.

Right. We see how close he is to Slash almost every day. Seriously, whatever closeness they once had, most likely, is long gone. Otherwise things would be different.

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

This thread :wow: 

He only answered the damn question with what he thinks they’re doing :facepalm:

Yeah, right?!

Well you don't get the definitive word on whether he's been informed or not. And just because you believe he's been informed, doesn't make it so and doesn't give you the right to attack him and hold it against him for supposedly spoiling the surprise.

He's going on an Appetite for Destruction tour two weeks after the re-release of Appetite for Destruction. I think he has a general idea what they're doing. 

He's going on an Appetite for Destruction tour two weeks after the re-release of Appetite for Destruction. I think he has a general idea what they're doing. 

That could be a pure coincidence. And really, what kind of tour could he do otherwise?? The Dark side of the moon tour???

• Haha 2

That could be a pure coincidence. And really, what kind of tour could he do otherwise?? The Dark side of the moon tour???

It could be. But again, I find it hard to believe that you'd hear through the grape vine that something you have a financial stake in is happening and don't ask anyone about it. 

Right. We see how close he is to Slash almost every day. Seriously, whatever closeness they once had, most likely, is long gone. Otherwise things would be different.

Slash’s son will be support act to Adler’s band on this month..Steven  recently was on one of the ClassAct rehearsal along w Slash and their respective families..

• Like 1
  • Confused 1