Roxy soundboard **NO LINKS**

3 minutes ago, zombux said:

so in the end, this is not a "leak", just someone took a better video transfer (available for years), mated it with audio track from Marc Canter's book, which he tweaked to sound correctly? am I right?

It's looking that way. Hasn't stopped it being removed though. :shrugs:

2 minutes ago, alfierose said:

It's looking that way. Hasn't stopped it being removed though. :shrugs:

that's probably a work of "them", not really of... GNR management or so. anything that gets linked here would get removed, no matter what is was. it's sick. that said, I don't think the removal has anything to do with this being rare or something.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zombux said:

so in the end, this is not a "leak", just someone took a better video transfer (available for years), mated it with audio track from Marc Canter's book, which he tweaked to sound correctly? am I right?

As far as I know/remember, there was no 'perfect crime' snippet included in the interactive part of Canter's book.

20 minutes ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

As far as I know/remember, there was no 'perfect crime' snippet included in the interactive part of Canter's book.

yea but the clip OP originally posted included end of My Michelle, some speeches and Paradise City.

3 minutes ago, zombux said:

yea but the clip OP originally posted included end of My Michelle, some speeches and Paradise City.

That was my point, these teasers were NOT taken from the interactive audio part of Canter's book, because those snippets were never included in that ! ;)

Just now, Nikki_Sixx said:

That was my point, these teasers were NOT taken from the interactive audio part of Canter's book, because those snippets were never included in that ! ;)

fair enough. so just a tweaked version of the old audience recording, pretending the sound is something groundbreaking like soundboard?

5 minutes ago, zombux said:

fair enough. so just a tweaked version of the old audience recording, pretending the sound is something groundbreaking like soundboard?

That 'old audience recording' is uncirculated, so they can pretend whatever they want, as long as we get it !!! :lol:

We didn't have ANY audio for this show up to now, this is the first time we get to hear 'Perfect Crime' in its '86 AFD5 pre-UYI incarnation.  That's HISTORIC.

• Like 1