The 6 Nations thread.

spunko12345

• 2 weeks later...

Scotland v Italy was a dull match full of handling errors, but Wales v France was very exciting, marred by some poor refereeing penalising the Welsh. At a domestic level, I have been to three Falcons games this season who are certainly going to bounce back up to the Premiership. I will probably go to a fourth before the cricket starts up again and all my interest is directed there. 

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Scotland v Italy was a dull match full of handling errors, but Wales v France was very exciting, marred by some poor refereeing penalising the Welsh. At a domestic level, I have been to three Falcons games this season who are certainly going to bounce back up to the Premiership. I will probably go to a fourth before the cricket starts up again and all my interest is directed 

Saracens going down is a bit of a weird one though eh? I get that they've got to be punished but they are going to absolutely batter every team they come up against next season.

It's basically going to be an international pack going up against semi pro teams every week. There will be some cricket scores next season with them.

14 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Saracens going down is a bit of a weird one though eh? I get that they've got to be punished but they are going to absolutely batter every team they come up against next season.

It's basically going to be an international pack going up against semi pro teams every week. There will be some cricket scores next season with them.

You're assuming the star players will want to stay. You are still probably right though even if there are mass defections as the quality of championship Rugby is so poor - Falcons have steamrolled it. You're playing teams like Cornish Pirates and Ealing Trailfinders and those are two of the better teams. The funding has just been cut also so it is only going to get worse. 

It is probably France's Grand Slam as I cannot see them losing to Ireland.  

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, spunko12345 said:

Corona has already cancelled a game and probably a couple more so this tournemant should be declared null and void.

Tough luck to England but it serves them right for their sexual harassment of Alun Wyn Jones. Marler should be prosecuted. 

Did you hear him with the HIV go all Kenneth Williams on the punditry? Nobody knew what to say. 

3 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I was watching in a pub so I didn't hear any punditry what did he say? I bet he was pro genital touching 😄

He said, from memory, ''if that thing was allowed in Rugby I would have never retired'' and there was an embarrassed laugh in studio and a ''moving swiftly on'' from the main pundit.

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

He said, from memory, ''if that thing was allowed in Rugby I would have never retired'' and there was an embarrassed laugh in studio and a ''moving swiftly on'' from the main pundit.

He is a weird character. Typical valleys player, thick as shit loved a pint and a fight. Then all of a sudden it's all about the cock. 

• 10 months later...