The Boys - Amazon Prime

downzy

55 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Just laughed my arse off watching a dolphin catapulted through a car window and getting run over by a big rig. Never thought I'd ever say that out loud. :lol: 

The Deep is hilarious because though he's a play on Aquaman, he continually fucks things up for any water-based creature.  

That scene made me laugh not only for what happened to the dolphin, but the prior conversation where she's giving him a hard time for, well, it's tough to pin down exactly but it's definitely sexual in nature.  And like a Tarantino changeup, the dolphin is road kill a few minutes later.  

49 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Edit! Okay you got me! This is the best show I've seen in ages! :lol: 

Yeah, kind of surprised one of your mates hadn't recommended it to you yet.  It wouldn't surprise me if I saw your name in the producer credits.  

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/12/2022 at 11:47 PM, alfierose said:

Season 3 Trailer.

Think it's going to be good.

All I can say is WOW! Just watched the first three episodes of season 3. There’s a scene about ten minutes into the first episode that pretty much tops everything so far. 😂

On 6/4/2022 at 4:44 PM, Dazey said:

All I can say is WOW! Just watched the first three episodes of season 3. There’s a scene about ten minutes into the first episode that pretty much tops everything so far. 😂

Based on my wife's response from watching that scene I think it might be awhile before sex is in the cards again.

It definitely did not sit well.  

• Haha 1

Love that Jensen Ackles is on this show now. I had the pleasure of meeting him at a Supernatural convention years ago. What a nice guy he is and super handsome.

both he and Jared are super nice to all their fans. Loved meeting them and so glad they are doing so well in their careers.

Wish I had amazon prime. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Latest episode was quite something.

There was no one single moment that stood out or made my jaw drop like the first episode (though MM getting fully glazed was something).  That said, taken all together it's a crazy hour of television.  Fun to finally see Butcher and Homelander go at it.  

Have to figure the last two episodes will become even more unhinged.

Also, good to know that the series will be coming back for a fourth season.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...