Sean Connery RIP

Len Cnut

My favourite Sean Connery story is from when he was filming Another Time, Another Place with Lana Turner. Her jealous gangster boyfriend stormed onto the set waving a gun about and Connery took it off him and gave him a kicking before Scotland Yard showed up and deported him. :lol:  

15 minutes ago, Dazey said:

My favourite Sean Connery story is from when he was filming Another Time, Another Place with Lana Turner. Her jealous gangster boyfriend stormed onto the set waving a gun about and Connery took it off him and gave him a kicking before Scotland Yard showed up and deported him. :lol:  

Lana Turner was fit as fuck.  I think its something to do with the way she was always dressed (often by moguls I imagine) in a way that accentuated her norks.

27 minutes ago, Dazey said:

When I read that for the First Time in one of his Bio's it gave me Goosbumps!

I'll tell you...that wasn't the last Producer* Director* Actor* As* H*** he did that to.

:headbang: