Mortal Kombat

Dazey

I saw the original one when I was a kid. This version looks freaking amazing.  Cool new players too!

My mom is a huge Bruce Lee fan and she can't help but wonder if Bruce had lived all the amazing kung fu movies he could have starred in and this would have been one of them, even though he would have been 80 years old!

8 hours ago, Dazey said:

Surprised that there wasn't a thread for this. Looks pretty good. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

It was supposed to open in april, but it has been pushed back. I really want to see this movie in a theater on a huge screen and amazing sound!

Would love to watch it but have no clue how to. 

Movie theatres are shut down here and I don't think it's coming to CraveTV (our version of HBO Max). 

Canadians have/had the same issue with the latest Godzilla v Kong flick.  No distribution or easy way to watch it.  

First we get shut out of the vaccines.  Now no Mortal Kombat.  

This sucks.  

3 minutes ago, downzy said:

Would love to watch it but have no clue how to. 

Movie theatres are shut down here and I don't think it's coming to CraveTV (our version of HBO Max). 

Canadians have/had the same issue with the latest Godzilla v Kong flick.  No distribution or easy way to watch it.  

First we get shut out of the vaccines.  Now no Mortal Kombat.  

This sucks.  

Torrent client? ;) 

12 hours ago, downzy said:

Apparently Warner Brothers is only offering it in Canada as a digital rental, at $30 after taxes. 

So torrents it is!

Have you tried ExpressVPN?  I've had good luck with it to watch HBO Max (ignoring any difficultly in paying for it if you need a valid US address)

10 hours ago, Spike Killer said:

Have you tried ExpressVPN?  I've had good luck with it to watch HBO Max (ignoring any difficultly in paying for it if you need a valid US address)

I don't see myself doing any of that.  There's so much content out there through the four streaming services I already pay for I'm not going to bother with a VPN or torrents.  

Happy just to wait until one of the streaming platforms I subscribe to includes it in their service.  

• 3 months later...